Splitting a Seasoncard

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Splitting a Seasoncard

Postby Colin the King » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Eh up,

I've had a season card since I was a little lad and there's no way I'm giving it up now. Problem is though, with work and having moved into a new flat both time and money are a bit tighter so I'm probably only going to manage 9 or 10 home games next season, which brought me onto thinking, someone might be interested in going 50/50 on it. Obviously we'd have to work out who gets what games etc. but I'm pretty easy going.

CtK
Colin the King
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Re: Splitting a Seasoncard

Postby spiv » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 pm

That's going to be the problem though, picking which games are going to be the 50-50 split. Renew the card and leave it with somebody who will be at the home games anyway and any games that you are likely to miss then offer the card on here to cover your cost.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby btajim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 am

Colin the King wrote:Eh up,

I've had a season card since I was a little lad and there's no way I'm giving it up now. Problem is though, with work and having moved into a new flat both time and money are a bit tighter so I'm probably only going to manage 9 or 10 home games next season, which brought me onto thinking, someone might be interested in going 50/50 on it. Obviously we'd have to work out who gets what games etc. but I'm pretty easy going.

CtK

If I didn't have a Seasoncard for 2010/11 (undecided at present) then I'd almost guarentee I'll take it off your hands whenever you can't make it - but we'd need to sort something logistically. i.e. Obtaining the card when you're not going. No problem if I lived down the road.

City really need to replace SeatExchange. I'd welcome an internal one in the form of giving up your seat for a Match and allow City to sell it on your behalf.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 am

Colin the King wrote:Eh up,

CtK

i might be intrested, ill drop you a mail.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Return to The Maine Football forum