Tevez criticises mancini's training and club for the poster!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tevez criticises mancini's training and club for the poster!

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:44 am

Isn't it amazing all these 'neutral' reporters dredge up these stories right before the derby? I mean, EVERY FUCKING TIME. Thank god they are unbiased, I wonder who is unhappy with the training at Old Trafford, can someone link please?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Fish111 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Fish111 wrote:Typical rag-supporting, utter shite, selective reporting from the toilet paper guardian. Well done 'exiled' & 'patrickblue' for highliting the full interview and not just some scum-tinted view from a so-called newspaper with a sales distribution number that's less than Viz. The cockney rag scum who plagerise on behalf of the guardian should be lined up and shot.

Errr..... Guardian doesn't report anything that wasn't mentioned in the original Daily Mail article. And that's exactly what worries me, the direct quotes.

Errr....selective reporting? Only highliting the parts of the interview that slag City off. No original reporting by the guardian writer. Plagerising somebody elses work to give it a rag-tinted spin is the easiest and laziest type of reporting you can do.

Here are some 'direct' quotes plagerised from the guardian piece: Piece of piss to put any spin on any story.

On the City 'Welcome to Manchester' poster: ‘I’m indifferent towards it'

On Mancini: 'He is the coach and I am the player. He is in charge. I am OK with him."

On the sacking of Mark Hughes: 'I will play for any manager; I play for the shirt and must respect the right of the people who make decisions to change things'
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby btajim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:50 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:This is exactly what I was saying the other day about players being too much on the press.

Our best player or not, we could do without bullshit like this.

And as much as I'd hope those to be fabricated, they are direct quotes.

It reminds me of Elano complaining he wasn't starting Matches by doing outside Interviews without the Club's consent.

I think the Papers are trying to set us up. Journalists will stoop to any level to get a story.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:53 am

I think it's a great interview and shows Tevez as a quality and honest individual.The issues about training have been mentioned before and I don't actually see them as a big moan at all even if the press would like to make them out to be.It is possible to think and say all that without it constituting a major fall out with the manager.

Usually if they do a double session they are not both major work outs. Not necessarily a tactical one followed by a normal one but certainly not two tough ones in a day. Last week they did a morning sesssion which was mostly about tests both of power and a little on stamina ( bleep testing I believe )Then in the afternoon they did a more normal one with some warming up and a fairly short football session. But the vast majority of days it is just one training session a day and some of those are very light.

Last week they trained 4 days in a row which surprised me and it might even have been 5 if they got together on the Saturday before Brum on Sunday.A couple of those were full on training days but the others were gentle ( head tennis majored on one).I got the impression Mancini isn't all about working them really hard but getting them together as a group often.I think the team spirit is good and maybe has improved ( winning helps) and he also can work on the basics as he sees them for a few minutes each time rather than having fewer sessions and spending a high % on those basics.

It will be interesting to see how much they do this week.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mike J » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 am

wasnt really needed this carlos lad.

the main thing that annoys me is that he still holds the scum in too high a regard.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:35 am

Tevez looks happy,were happy,Mancini is happy,The board is happy.

Fuck off Taggart,were coming for you and your grandads.

TWAT.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby walmai » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 am

In his favourite shirt.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:57 am

Walmai your a funny lad,you really are.

Glad he's doing this now though and putting the dross of the league to the sword.

;-)

lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:59 am

Oh and ps this is the best picture of Carlitos ever.

Thats gotta scare the kids hasnt it.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 am

john68 wrote:Hahahahahahaha...I can just imagine the hotline from the swamp being in meltdown as taggart calls in his media friends to unsettle City.
He is under pressure...severe pressure. The rag's season looks like it could implode and taggart has never been one to trust his team to do a job. He has to try to play the mindgames.
Mindgames only work when you take any notice of them. I have to smile. You can smell the fear...FUCK OFF TAGGART!!!!

Had a look on ragcafe (i know i shouldn't) but, a hell of a lot of posters were saying "we have nothing to play for but pride", "let's fuck up thier season", "this is a must win for pride" etc etc.

How the tables are turning! usually it's us that have "nothing" to play for but pride.

If we win this comfortably there could be a really BIG backlash towards red nose!

Come on City, dont screw this one up!
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby OliverHardy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 am

the people on here who claim to be 'worried' and think this is a bad thing are playing RIGHT into the hands of the people behind publishing the story. we all know FULL WELL that this is 'pre derby' propaganda aimed at unsettling a city squad that looks at gelled as I have seen for a long time. By getting worried and annoyed by the article is giving them and Ferguson EXACTLY what they want. Note also this coincides with the Ferdinand story slamming Tevez as 'LAZY', when he actually said that Carlos trains hard in the gym but saves his on the pitch effort for match days (nothing wrong there really).

As a famous rap producer once said, "dont belive the hype!"
OliverHardy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby david yearsley » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:21 am

OliverHardy wrote:the people on here who claim to be 'worried' and think this is a bad thing are playing RIGHT into the hands of the people behind publishing the story. we all know FULL WELL that this is 'pre derby' propaganda aimed at unsettling a city squad that looks at gelled as I have seen for a long time. By getting worried and annoyed by the article is giving them and Ferguson EXACTLY what they want. Note also this coincides with the Ferdinand story slamming Tevez as 'LAZY', when he actually said that Carlos trains hard in the gym but saves his on the pitch effort for match days (nothing wrong there really).

As a famous rap producer once said, "dont belive the hype!"

This - and I´ve no doubt Ferguscum has been on the blower to his rag mate Daniel Taylor to deliberately plagiarise and embroider the Grauniad story
Pay no more attention to these cnuts say I
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley

Postby mcfc1632 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:26 am

I do not really see the problem here - and we should be careful not to make issues from it:

1/ We all know that he was happy at OT and would have stayed there if the deal had been sorted out early enought

2/ We all know that it is our good fortune that the potless arrogant twats could not do the deal in the right timeframe - and we are the big benefactors of that. All this bollocks by fergiescum and the rags about how they made the offer and that he turned them down for ,ore money is arrogance based bollocks - it was out of contract at June - the season starts again in July / August - he has a wife and family based in the NW - only utter arrogant twats would think that they could not make an offer until May and that he and his owners would just sit around waiting and hoping - especially after months of trying to wriggle out of the obligation to pay at all.

3/ Of course the poster idea was MCFC marketing - and very well done - why would it have been his idea.

4/ He has tried to leave the past behind him and not create controversy - fair play to him I say - we might want him to be bitter and critical of all things scum - but he is an Argentinian professional footballer - why should he be? - he has got a good deal and moved on.

5/ So he liked Mark Hughes and thought he should have been given longer - many CITY life-long CITY fans also think that - only the extreme Hughes haters should see that as disappointing - after all Hughes did bring him to the club and gave him the position and play time he so much wanted - why would he not respect him

6/ He is hardly slagging Mancini off and the sort of quote is likely a bit out of context - journos often get an answer they want that way - but he is clear that he works for the Club / owners / current manager - that is professional

7/ What we should have every right to expect from any incoming big name / big salary player - is that he make every effort for the team - well can that be argued with??

I see nothing in these quotes to be that bothered with - we need to be careful not to let our own 'demons' get the better of us and deflect from the huge admiration this guy is absolutely due
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby walmai » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:29 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Walmai your a funny lad,you really are.

Glad he's doing this now though and putting the dross of the league to the sword.

;-)

The 'dross' got a draw at COMS by my recollection.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:34 am

walmai wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Walmai your a funny lad,you really are.

;-)

The 'dross' got a draw at COMS by my recollection.

Sorry champ.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Match-report ... Ham-United

Unless were talking about Burnley.
:-|
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:36 am

Don't give a fuck about that interview really. As the release of this interview was not calculated to try and unsettle City.
I bet most of Tevez responses were lost in translation and I seriously doubt he really said those things word for word and even if, the literal translation probably sounds a lot harsher than he meant it.

He even says he has no problem with the manager and we know from Doug's reports that the training sessions aren't really THAT intense.

It's just the press trying to stir shit again.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby mcfc1632 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:37 am

Walmai - most of us have great empathy with WHU - we see a lot of ourselves in the fanbase - and having a lot of friends who are hammers I know the same is in reverse - I could see many situations where the Sheik could have chosen you - if it had been earlier and with the O2 plot or later - with the Olympic stadium (imagine the regeneration and image opportunities in the east end of London - far more than Manchester) - we just won the lottery - and we can have fun at the expense of some teams - a lot - particularly the scum deserve it - but there are a few clubs that I think we only really have a soft spot for (most of us) - hammers are one
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 am

mcfc1632 wrote:Walmai - most of us have great empathy with WHU - we see a lot of ourselves in the fanbase - and having a lot of friends who are hammers I know the same is in reverse - I could see many situations where the Sheik could have chosen you - if it had been earlier and with the O2 plot or later - with the Olympic stadium (imagine the regeneration and image opportunities in the east end of London - far more than Manchester) - we just won the lottery - and we can have fun at the expense of some teams - a lot - particularly the scum deserve it - but there are a few clubs that I think we only really have a soft spot for (most of us) - hammers are one

I was only having a joust with Walmai i actually have a time for West Ham and commend Walmai for his hatred of the rags.

As a visiting poster it is noted that he has been here for a while without a ban.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:40 am

avoidconfusion wrote:Don't give a fuck about that interview really. As the release of this interview was not calculated to try and unsettle City.
I bet most of Tevez responses were lost in translation and I seriously doubt he really said those things word for word and even if, the literal translation probably sounds a lot harsher than he meant it.

He even says he has no problem with the manager and we know from Doug's reports that the training sessions aren't really THAT intense.

It's just the press trying to stir shit again.

I'm pretty confident he did say those things but also that it means nothing. The players used to moan about how hard Allison's training was. Tevez is clearly very happy, has no problem with Mancini & says so. If any manager gets criticised in that interview, it's Ferguson.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 am

When I first saw this thread and the o.p I thought, "Oh Dear" But having read it, I actually quite enjoyed it. Looked like he was trying to difffuse the situation with the shite, and was refreshingly open with the other stuff.
Bellend is similar, but you could never accuse either of them of not working tremendously hard for the team on the pitch.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum