Tevez criticises mancini's training and club for the poster!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tevez criticises mancini's training and club for the poster!

Postby Rag_hater » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:11 am

I don't think I'm deluded about this. I don't think Carlos Tevez is a Blue.... we are just club he plays for and gives everything he can on the pitch. However Robinho fucking HATES us. If you can't see that then it's you who is deluded really.[/quote]

It might be a bit difficult but if you can find me a quote where Mr.De Souza says he hates us I'd like to read it cos I've never read such thing but I've not read everything that was ever printed.Or could it have been that you made up the line that Robbie hates us cos it furthers your argument.I've read on here there are some people hate players who say anything against our club yet when a player is playing well this year anything they say can be forgiven or thought to be lost in translation.Those people should surely start extending there hate to Carlos cos he has said bad things about the club.
Carlos being honest and saying he doesn't like certain things we have done as club is alright in your book but anybody else being honest makes them a knob jockey.
To me it seems Robby don't like Bobby no more then that
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:23 am

'Manchester City exile Robinho has defended his return to Brazil by insisting the current Santos crop are the best team he has ever played for.

The 26-year-old claimed the Brazilian side were not only stronger City, but also superior to the Real Madrid side of David Beckham, Zinedine Zidane and Raul that Robinho twice won La Liga with in 2007 and 2008.
'I played on some great teams,' said the forward. 'But Santos are the best - more than Real Madrid with Zidane and the rest.'

Deluded knob jockey.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:26 am

Ted Hughes wrote:'Manchester City exile Robinho has defended his return to Brazil by insisting the current Santos crop are the best team he has ever played for.

The 26-year-old claimed the Brazilian side were not only stronger City, but also superior to the Real Madrid side of David Beckham, Zinedine Zidane and Raul that Robinho twice won La Liga with in 2007 and 2008.
'I played on some great teams,' said the forward. 'But Santos are the best - more than Real Madrid with Zidane and the rest.'

Deluded knob jockey.

[strike]Thomas cook[/strike]trophy anyone? haha
Last edited by london blue 2 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:26 am

Rag_hater wrote:

It might be a bit difficult but if you can find me a quote where Mr.De Souza says he hates us I'd like to read it cos I've never read such thing but I've not read everything that was ever printed.Or could it have been that you made up the line that Robbie hates us cos it furthers your argument.I've read on here there are some people hate players who say anything against our club yet when a player is playing well this year anything they say can be forgiven or thought to be lost in translation.Those people should surely start extending there hate to Carlos cos he has said bad things about the club.
Carlos being honest and saying he doesn't like certain things we have done as club is alright in your book but anybody else being honest makes them a knob jockey.To me it seems Robby don't like Bobby no more then that

I didn't say at any stage that what Tevez was saying was alright. It was YOU who brought Robinho into argument though.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:27 am

Ted Hughes wrote:'Manchester City exile Robinho has defended his return to Brazil by insisting the current Santos crop are the best team he has ever played for.

Deluded knob jockey.

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a fucking deluded tool. I'm starting to think this guy is mildly retarded.

How far behind Tevez is he in the world rankings I wonder? The guy is not fit to lace Tevez' boots, let alone be the best player in the world!

Dear Lord. I bet Rag Hater still tries to find a way to defend him. "He's misunderstood"....
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:29 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:

Carlos being honest and saying he doesn't like certain things we have done as club is alright in your book but anybody else being honest makes them a knob jockey.To me it seems Robby don't like Bobby no more then that

I didn't say at any stage that what Tevez was saying was alright. It was YOU who brought Robinho into argument though.

Of course he did, he's a Robinho fanatic. Why I don't know.
Original Dub

Postby bluej » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:29 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:I would think that if another certain South American had said any of that there would be 5 pages of hate directed towards him.
However it seems Carlos can do no wrong this year to our fairweather fans and any way he criticises our club can be put down to a loss in translation along with other excuses.
Personally I couldn't give a fuck what he says but it does make me a bit disappointed to see how fickle some of our fans can be.

I'm surprised you can see your keyboard with Robinho's cock in your mouth.

Actually laughing at that here.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Rag_hater » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:50 am

Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:I would think that if another certain South American had said any of that there would be 5 pages of hate directed towards him.
However it seems Carlos can do no wrong this year to our fairweather fans and any way he criticises our club can be put down to a loss in translation along with other excuses.
Personally I couldn't give a fuck what he says but it does make me a bit disappointed to see how fickle some of our fans can be.

Everytime you post you call City fans fickle because of Robinho.

There is a massive difference between Tevez and Robinho and what they have done for this club.

People aren't happy about this interview, but if you think its comparable to him saying he wants to get out of here and advises fellow countrymen not to come here, then my friend you have completely lost the plot.

Our POTY has done an interview where he says he thinks there is too much training, but the manager is the boss and thats that. He also said he'd unsure as to why the poster was released.

Honestly, you come across as a Robinho fan, not a City fan.

Seems to me you get wound up when somebody points out the truth to you.

In what part of my post do I appear "wound up"?

You'd like me to be wound up, because that's why you post on here - to go against the grain and wind people up...

Anyway, back to reality - you are trying to say that you point out the truth to people on here?!!

Right, so Robinho is misunderstood and the reason he's in Santos is because everyone was too hard on him?

In fact, whiule you're teaching us all the "truth", why not tell us EXACTLY why Robinho is playing in Santos, with no intention of coming back?

I'd say that you argue with people more than me but I suppose that's not important.
I'd say the reason why Robson has no intention of coming back is because of the "love" shown to him by the fans who think he is a knob jockey and greedy cunt etc...With that kind of feeling towards him from his own supposed fans its no doubt he will be rushing back.
Rag_hater

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

There is a massive difference between Tevez and Robinho and what they have done for this club.

People aren't happy about this interview, but if you think its comparable to him saying he wants to get out of here and advises fellow countrymen not to come here, then my friend you have completely lost the plot.

Our POTY has done an interview where he says he thinks there is too much training, but the manager is the boss and thats that. He also said he'd unsure as to why the poster was released.

You'd like me to be wound up, because that's why you post on here - to go against the grain and wind people up...

Anyway, back to reality - you are trying to say that you point out the truth to people on here?!!

Right, so Robinho is misunderstood and the reason he's in Santos is because everyone was too hard on him?

In fact, whiule you're teaching us all the "truth", why not tell us EXACTLY why Robinho is playing in Santos, with no intention of coming back?

I'd say that you argue with people more than me but I suppose that's not important.
I'd say the reason why Robson has no intention of coming back is because of the "love" shown to him by the fans who think he is a knob jockey and greedy cunt etc...With that kind of feeling towards him from his own supposed fans its no doubt he will be rushing back.

So let me get this straight, just so that I don't appear as complete fuckwit, you think it's somehow OUR fault he couldn't be arsed to work for the team and is now bad mouthing us, his employer???
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Fix your fucking post ya fucktard, you wrote it into the third quote.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Slim wrote:Fix your fucking post ya fucktard, you wrote it into the third quote.

Well done. Spotting that mistake makes you the Timothy Dalton of this site. You know, special Timothy Dalton.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Just ignore Rag_Hater... he is so obviously nothing but a Windup Merchant.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Slim wrote:Fix your fucking post ya fucktard, you wrote it into the third quote.

Well done. Spotting that mistake makes you the Timothy Dalton of this site. You know, special Timothy Dalton.

hahaha, I'm SPESHUL!
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

I'd say I do "argue" with more people but that's because most people know I'm not a WUM and will actually reply to me... but I suppose that's not important.

Well thanks for telling us the truth about why Robinho is in Santos... its the City fans fault?
You know what? I knew you were going to say that. That is a pathetic outlook from a supposed City fan and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Original Dub

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Wish we could hear Robinho_Is_God's comments on this :-D
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby btajim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:44 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Dont buy Jim a pint.

Walami dont do that,next step it will be 1am and you'll be sat in his flat watching skins and stroking his pussy whilst he shows you his Peaches Geldof sticker book.

Oh and for the record i hope for a carnival football day,i really do.

Wrong. I live in a House.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Rag_hater » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:44 pm

So let me get this straight, just so that I don't appear as complete fuckwit, you think it's somehow OUR fault he couldn't be arsed to work for the team and is now bad mouthing us, his employer???[/quote]

Yes I blame you and fans with a similar attitude as yourself for calling him a knob jockey as an example.
As I've said before I dont give a fuck if he comes back or not.I find it sad that Carlos can bad mouth us by saying it was disrespectful to his old club,what our club did(a club which is abhorrent to most of us and we feel that it is our duty to be disrespectful to) and we should show them more repect.Yet this can be brushed under the carpet cos at the moment he is playing well.Being disrespectful to them is part of being a city fan not something Carlos should be criticising us for.
Is there not some hypocrasy being shown by on this issue by our fans.
Rag_hater

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:46 pm

How come you can never just press the quote button?

Anyway, you have blamed the city fans for what happened to Robinho.

You're a disgrace.
Original Dub

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 pm

I read the artical earlier.. What a mound out of a mole hill!! He said he didnt like double trainin and said he wasnt behind the poster idea and has respect for past clubs.. Big fookin WOW!!! ..It also cracked me up how they put the word 'ok' in caps when discribing how he felt towards Mancini. The guys English is poor, its easy for something like that to sound 'iffy' ..Fookin media tossers.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:17 pm

skimmed and not seen the mancini quotes but COME ON GUYS, i saw this on SSN before its clear thats its the rag fucking media being creative with translated quotes he probably did in jan to unsettle us!

DONT BITE.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum