Tevez criticises mancini's training and club for the poster!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tevez criticises mancini's training and club for the poster!

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Anyone see lescott on soccer am at the weekend? I like him. They showed him a report in the mirror called LESSCROCKED saying he'd be out for the world cup and he said ''news to me'', i thought i was doing well and will be back in 3 weeks..........
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:25 pm

By the way, quick question. I seem to remember an article which stated that Tevez had requested a copy of the WELCOME TO MANCHESTER poster and put it up in one of his rooms... anyone else remember that?
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Found the article.... from the SAME newspaper... now which one is bullshit?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -home.html

Why would he buy a copy if he didn't like the poster?
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:36 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:Found the article.... from the SAME newspaper... now which one is bullshit?

Good hunting Sir! Just goes to show that most of the media talk horse shite.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:39 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:Found the article.... from the SAME newspaper... now which one is bullshit?

He didn't someone else bought it for him. He's clearly responding to questions in that interview rather than making what he considers important points. It's all a load of nothing. Tevez shows his commitment on the pitch, that's what matters.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:59 pm

‘Their supporters feel football; they are passionate, these people invested great support in me. I wish to play again for West Ham before I finish my career. I have some unfinished business there. To score such a goal against them would change my
history with them

I hope hes beginning to love us more than anyone else as he also says he wants to play for his old side boca too in previous interviews!
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Renato_CTID » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:12 pm

I just read twice it but all I can say is I'm prouder of his lad than before! As I told some weeks ago, I really hope he'll become at the end of his glorious Blue carreer a good major of Manchester!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby mcfc1632 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:21 pm

I was just in a pub that has newspapers for you to read - so I read the Mail article - what a really good read - the way it is set out - a 2 page spread that CITY would have never attracted before - you cannot be other than positive it and about what Carlos says - he is definitely happy - do not let the press wind you up
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby dikdik » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Agree completely. Have also just read the entire mail piece and the strap lines that have been pulled out are completely misleading.

1.) Tevez NOT AMUSED by poster = Tevez didn't understand the poster
2.) Ronaldo wouldn't get into his dream team = We couldn't play with four strikers? (Him Rooney and Messi)
3.) Tevez disagrees with Hughes sacking = He was asked a direct question. DID you think it was right to sack Hughes. Yes or No?
4.) Tevez questions training methods = He said THE PLAYERS are not happy with this. I can find no direct quote that he said it.

In spite of the Mail trying to bend the piece to their own agenda I found it very pro City and as has been mentioned a double page spread for the club can only be good news.

The future's bright the future's blue...
Last edited by dikdik on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:I was just in a pub that has newspapers for you to read - so I read the Mail article - what a really good read - the way it is set out - a 2 page spread that CITY would have never attracted before - you cannot be other than positive it and about what Carlos says - he is definitely happy - do not let the press wind you up

exactly it was a pretty straight article that had a lot of positive stuff in from Carlos..
Just that here the OP posted the take that the fuclin Grundian wrote up, which was total and utter b*ll*x.

just goes to show how desperate the Grundian are for negative city stories. actually thinking they are now the worse for anti-city perspective.. noticed also they barely reported the 5-1 smashing of Brum, something no other team in the Prem has got anywhere near doing all season. Bitter clunts
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby walmai » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:46 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Dont buy Jim a pint.

Walami dont do that,next step it will be 1am and you'll be sat in his flat watching skins and stroking his pussy whilst he shows you his Peaches Geldof sticker book.

Oh and for the record i hope for a carnival football day,i really do.

Jim's pussy is safe, but I'll stand any blue a pre-match pint if we're safe on the last day. Hell, even nice guy Craig might get a (secret) nod of acknowledgment.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:09 pm

so is Tevez a Hughes licker?
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:26 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:so is Tevez a Hughes licker?

It would seem that way. That's fucking last season's POTY and this season's. Rag cunts :)
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Nice one Carlos, spinning the web, nicely!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:36 pm

Funny considering he did an interview with on paper in Jan/February saying he had the Welcome to Manchester poster in his living room?.

Someone trying to unsettle the blue camp on fergies instructions me thinks.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 pm

10.Goater_Legend wrote:Funny considering he did an interview with on paper in Jan/February saying he had the Welcome to Manchester poster in his living room?.

Someone trying to unsettle the blue camp on fergies instructions me thinks.

It wouldn't suprise me in the least if that interview was done in Jan or Feb when the players actually looked unhappy/disillusioned.

There's no way on current form that any player could be criticizing the manager because the training and tactics he's enforcing are working as well as any in Europe (albeit teams outside the top 6 or 7, Chelsea aside)
Original Dub

Postby maf » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:41 am

Without seeing the journalists questions its impossible to put Carlos's quotes into any context . I'm sure the jorno's just spiced up the article a little by taking quotes out of context to make him appear to be critical .

Carlos theres its been rumored that you've bought a pet elephant and insist on bringing him into training to participate in all the routines , how do your teammates feel about this ?

"The players are not happy with this," Tevez said.

It's also been rumored that Mancini has banned you from bringing stampy into training any more after the unfortunate incident with swp , saying that niether you or the elephant are putting enough effort in and were a bad influence on each other?

"We are at the end of a long season, we have big matches, we are tired but there are still double training sessions, morning and afternoon. Then, the next day, we train for two hours. I do not understand. But, please, he is the coach and I am the player. He is in charge. I am OK with him."

Most of the article Tevez seems to be being carefull not to give the rag's any ammuniton for the upcoming derby which seems like a smart move to me .
maf
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby eastlands-lostboy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:50 am

I read some months ago that Tevez had bought a copy of the poster and had sent it back to Argentina to be put up in one of his properties ? so he clearly likes it.
My wife says " You only support City because they keep going down on you"
eastlands-lostboy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby btajim » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 pm

walmai wrote:

Walami dont do that,next step it will be 1am and you'll be sat in his flat watching skins and stroking his pussy whilst he shows you his Peaches Geldof sticker book.

Jim's pussy is safe, but I'll stand any blue a pre-match pint if we're safe on the last day. Hell, even nice guy Craig might get a (secret) nod of acknowledgment.

I don't think anyone on KUMB knows I have a Cat. I save those stories for this place.

The Central is the usual haunt for West Ham Away. We take it over most seasons.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:33 pm

btajim wrote:
walmai wrote:

I don't think anyone on KUMB knows I have a Cat. I save those stories for this place.
The Central is the usual haunt for West Ham Away. We take it over most seasons.

Makes me feel really plessed.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum