MCFC Awards 2010

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

MCFC Awards 2010

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:54 am

We’re rolling out the blue carpet for the 2010 MCFC Awards ceremony at the City of Manchester Stadium on Thursday, May 6th.

The Etihad Player of the Year award, presented in association with the Official Supporter’s Club, will be the climax of a glittering evening for which a variety of superb packages, all including a lavish five course meal, are now available.

Before the black-tie event begins there’ll be a touch of Hollywood-style glamour as the players and a host of celebrities arrive by limo. Platinum Package guests will be admitted to the VIP drinks reception in the 1894 Suite, and will have two City first team players dining at their table. There will also be a drinks reception in the Commonwealth Suite for everyone on the Gold & Silver packages.

Eight awards will be presented and some, such as Goal of the Season, Moment of the Season and Performance of the Season, will be voted for by City fans via the official web site as well as our official Facebook page and Twitter feed – keep tuned in to www.mcfc.co.uk over the coming weeks for details of how you can cast your vote.

Prices are:

Platinum Package - £1750.00 plus VAT for a table of 10
Gold Package - £1250.00 plus VAT for a table of 10
Silver Package - £950.00 plus VAT for a table of 10, or £95.00 plus vat Individual places

Contact our Conference & Events team to find out more about what is sure to be a highlight of the year for City fans. Call 0870 062 4141 (option 3) or e-mail conference@mcfc.co.uk

Much better than staying in for the election results!

Not bad prices if you can get 10 blues together for the night. That platinum deal sounds like one hell of a deal.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: MCFC Awards 2010

Postby BoltFromTheBlue » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:35 am

Make that 8, me and my bro will deifinately be up for this
Tick tock tick tock.
BoltFromTheBlue
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby King Kev » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:36 am

Player Of The Year has always been free to attend. Can't say I'm too impressed with being out-priced for it this year.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:58 am

King Kev wrote:Player Of The Year has always been free to attend. Can't say I'm too impressed with being out-priced for it this year.

95 quids for event like this sounds bit steep doesn't it?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Bingo Lewis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:41 am

Can't really complain about charging for stuff like this.
The club hasn't shied away from saying they want to improve their executive side of things and if it means charging for black tie events then it is ok by me. As long as there are no ridiculous price hikes on matchday tickets then its fine by me. They've got to make money from somewhere, we can't get everything for free.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:Can't really complain about charging for stuff like this.
The club hasn't shied away from saying they want to improve their executive side of things and if it means charging for black tie events then it is ok by me. As long as there are no ridiculous price hikes on matchday tickets then its fine by me. They've got to make money from somewhere, we can't get everything for free.

I agree. If they can charge big money for this kind of stuff & people are willing to pay it, then it may help keep the prices down for actually watching football, which is all I give a flying shit about.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Return to The Maine Football forum