It's derby week and....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

It's derby week and....

Postby Blue Blood » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 am

the dillusional rag articles are coming to the fore again, usually i wouldn't start a topic for one bit of rag dross but i had to quote this as tbh it's one of the most outrageous comments i have heard come from the scum for yonks.

"Once again, we are back to square one and the papers are gleefully reporting what a mistake Fergie made when he did not sign Tevez when he still had the chance. Of course any reasonable United fan knows that Tevez scored 5 league goals in 29 games last season so it would have been foolish to pay huge amounts of money for such an underachieving and limited player. He's going through a purple patch right now, just as Bobby Zamora - but neither is good enough to feature in a team expecting to challenge for the biggest honours."

Tevez compared to Zamora..... seriously?!?.... purple patch?!?....underachieving and limited player?!?....wow....read some bold comments in my time but... wow.

The rest of the article is linked below worth a read and chuckle at fucking blind sighted that lot can be at times.

http://www.manchesterunited.vitalfootba ... p?a=195222
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Re: It's derby week and....

Postby Vhero » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 pm

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31734 brought up here mate..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Re: It's derby week and....

Postby eastlands-lostboy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:42 pm

At any level this is disrespectfull to Tevez and Zamora. Zamora has fucked up on many occasions, Tevez has not, Man ure did by selling him. Why is it disrespectful to Zamora?....he is a Numpty and it is not fare to bully him. Tevez is as tough as old boots and nobody fucks with Tezza
My wife says " You only support City because they keep going down on you"
eastlands-lostboy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Return to The Maine Football forum