Tevez- A class act who will be an asset off the pitch

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Tevez- A class act who will be an asset off the pitch

Postby eastlands-lostboy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 am

Carlos Tevez is clearly his own man, and as long as the club can handle and accept that, he will become a really big asset not just on the field but off it. He seems to be, bcoming more confident in showing his real self. I feel he is a sporting person who always looks to do the right things on the pitch. I have taken a real shine to his match day demenour where he certainly has a "presence around him" that bothers lesser players. This I know comes from other players respect for his sheer work rate and dilligence to turn a mediocre result or performance into something a little bit more than that.
Tevez is starting to master the lingo and certainly has a sense of humour as we seen after the Brum game when asked about playing the Rags this week and I am absolutly sure he will voice his views again at the end of the season, and rightly so, he is a world class player and I do not know too much about his overall views but I feel he is going to be a leading light at MCFC and his presence will atract the right type of player for the club.
My wife says " You only support City because they keep going down on you"
eastlands-lostboy
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Return to The Maine Football forum