Red Knights close on United bid

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Red Knights close on U***d bid

Postby btajim » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Slim wrote:The scum were a bloated fat cow with amazing turnover and limited asset value, the glazers are using it to siphon off money and fill their own pockets. They won't kill the cow but they will drain the fucker for all it's worth.

Moo Cows produce Milk which can be sold off. All they need do is eat grass all day long and it's there. The Moo Cow may also give birth to Calves. The Calves can also produce Milk or be sold at Market to other Farmers.

75,000 Muppets wearing Scarves over Replica Shirts and only inside the Ground once they've paid for a Ticket wouldn't bother me if I was a Glazer.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Slim » Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:11 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ed-protest

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You gotta love the irony of someone protesting the owner of his football club whilst taking a paycheque from the same man.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby pears12 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:35 am

I liked that article about the person who was wearing the anti-glazer scarf while working for the Glazers.. and for him then to claim that it was some sort of dictatorship when he was told he wasn't allowed to wear it
pears12
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Slim » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:06 am

pears12 wrote:I liked that article about the person who was wearing the anti-glazer scarf while working for the Glazers.. and for him then to claim that it was some sort of dictatorship when he was told he wasn't allowed to wear it

It's like working at a Butchers and wearing an "Eating meat is murder" shirt. It's shake your head time at the stupidity.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby btajim » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:46 am

Slim wrote:
pears12 wrote:I liked that article about the person who was wearing the anti-glazer scarf while working for the Glazers.. and for him then to claim that it was some sort of dictatorship when he was told he wasn't allowed to wear it

It's like working at a Butchers and wearing an "Eating meat is murder" shirt. It's shake your head time at the stupidity.

But is that any more or less stupid then wearing a Green & Gold scarf over the top of a Replica Shirt whilst attending a Match? If it's not in your name then you join the great unwashed in an Ale House and don't put your money in their pockets.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum