Mancini gets fine and warning

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Mancini gets fine and warning

Postby Haz » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:21 pm

From mcfc.co.uk
Roberto Mancini has been given a suspended fine of £20,000 by the FA following his touchline dispute with Everton manager David Moyes last month.

City boss Mancini, who quickly made his peace with Moyes, accepted a charge of improper conduct over the incident in a 2-0 home defeat. He was also warned as to his future conduct.

The FA said in a statement, following the hearing at City of Manchester Stadium: "The FA has today fined Manchester City’s Roberto Mancini following a charge of improper conduct.

"City manager Mancini was charged following an incident in the Manchester City versus Everton fixture at The City of Manchester Stadium on March 24.

"Having accepted the charge and requested a personal hearing an Independent Regulatory Commission ordered that he be warned as to his future conduct and fined the sum of £20,000, which is to be suspended in total until the end of the 2011-12 season.

"The suspended sanction will be automatically activated should he be found guilty of a similar charge before that time, in addition to any other sanction for that offence."
Haz
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Goat

Re: Mancini gets fine and warning

Postby Vhero » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Wow I honestly thought he would get a lot worse than that especially with the rag match coming up I am surprised the FA didn't do the rags a favour and give him a touchline ban..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Re: Mancini gets fine and warning

Postby Renato_CTID » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Be careful, Mancio: this is not Serie A indeed, where clowns like Mourinho or other muppets always dance on the bench like if they were near a volcano! You are managing a Premier League club now, forget you're an Italian too passionate man, please!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum