Carl Tilson

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Carl Tilson

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:48 pm

Mmmmmmmm, so he decided, in his state, to get a bit high and mighty, for a campaign that most fans would like to see, and if our Shaun produced what we thought he could, then nobody would've even've cared?

I don't know Carl Tilson personally and have never engaged with him in any way, however he has earnt massive amounts for charity and his cause, and cannot see any reason to abuse someone of his ilk and a City lad to boot!

Will I applaud him? Yes I will.

Will I slap anyone who abuses him? Yes I will.

PS. If you want to slap me back, you are more than welcome.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby mr_nool » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Mmmmmmmm, so he decided, in his state, to get a bit high and mighty, for a campaign that most fans would like to see, and if our Shaun produced what we thought he could, then nobody would've even've cared?

I don't know Carl Tilson personally and have never engaged with him in any way, however he has earnt massive amounts for charity and his cause, and cannot see any reason to abuse someone of his ilk and a City lad to boot!

Put it like this: He came on here and acted worse than all of our resident WUM's put together. Then he came back half a year later with an even worse attitude and a (very undeserved) "I told you so". Of course he pissed people off!

I'm one of CarlFeedtheGoat's hated PC pricks, but I still think I have the right to call a tool a tool when I see one. Being sick is no excuse to act like an arse.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Bingo Lewis » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:58 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Mmmmmmmm, so he decided, in his state, to get a bit high and mighty, for a campaign that most fans would like to see, and if our Shaun produced what we thought he could, then nobody would've even've cared?

mate, find the thread. in normal circumstances i'd have your back, but this wasn't a normal circumstance.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:01 pm

mr_nool wrote:

Put it like this: He came on here and acted worse than all of our resident WUM's put together. Then he came back half a year later with an even worse attitude and a (very undeserved) "I told you so". Of course he pissed people off!

I'm one of CarlFeedtheGoat's hated PC pricks, but I still think I have the right to call a tool a tool when I see one. Being sick is no excuse to act like an arse.

If he was just an arse then fare play mate, which I don't know, but the lad as just been given the Order of Manchester, which says he's been given something more than those represented. We all know what forums are like, this one more than others, and I just hope he wasn't taken wrong.

PS. If anyone can find it, I'd love to read the original thread.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby mr_nool » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

If he was just an arse then fare play mate, which I don't know, but the lad as just been given the Order of Manchester, which says he's been given something more than those represented. We all know what forums are like, this one more than others, and I just hope he wasn't taken wrong.

PS. If anyone can find it, I'd love to read the original thread.

as I said in my initial post:
I thought he was a tool as well when he came on here and started acting up, but I should probably give the guy a chance. I guess I would be a tool as well if I suffered from a decease as horrible as his. Plus, the charity he's organised is quite impressive.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:03 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:

I don't know Carl Tilson personally and have never engaged with him in any way, however he has earnt massive amounts for charity and his cause, and caFair nnot see any reason to abuse someone of his ilk and a City lad to boot!

mate, find the thread. in normal circumstances i'd have your back, but this wasn't a normal circumstance.

Fare one Danny, Nooly just put me in the picture.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum