Franny Lee

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Franny Lee

Postby HeyMark » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:06 am

Thought he was brilliant today as a pundit, wouldn't take the bait from that dickhead keys after he tried to get him to say city had bottled it!

He's a true blue!
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: Franny Lee

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:04 am

Yeah i thought he handled himself very well.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Vhero » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 am

Would love him to come back in place of cook to the club he's a true blue. Even stuck up for the clubs decision to sack Hughes giving reasons I mean he was a chairman so he knows what the fuck he is talking about and how hard those decisions are.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 am

Vhero wrote:Would love him to come back in place of cook to the club he's a true blue. Even stuck up for the clubs decision to sack Hughes giving reasons I mean he was a chairman so he knows what the fuck he is talking about and how hard those decisions are.

I wouldnt!! we dont need a true blue in that position it got us nowhere before we just need someone who can do the job blue or not!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Vhero » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 am

Dubciteh wrote:
Vhero wrote:Would love him to come back in place of cook to the club he's a true blue. Even stuck up for the clubs decision to sack Hughes giving reasons I mean he was a chairman so he knows what the fuck he is talking about and how hard those decisions are.

I wouldnt!! we dont need a true blue in that position it got us nowhere before we just need someone who can do the job blue or not!

Hahaha good point mate..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Wex » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:37 am

At one stage he gave Keyes a look that suggested he wanted to take him on like he did Norman Hunter all those years ago
Wex
Danny Mills' Wages

Postby crossan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Franny is still a top bloke in my opinion,I remember when he was the owner and I wrote to him about one or two issues about City........................you know what?he wrote back personally,I still have the letters.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Original Dub » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:21 pm

crossan wrote:Franny is still a top bloke in my opinion,I remember when he was the owner and I wrote to him about one or two issues about City........................you know what?he wrote back personally,I still have the letters.

Oh do tell...
Original Dub

Postby frannylee » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Thought for a second I had done something that merited a thread all about me !!

Should have known it would be about the other Franny Lee

Bastard is always stealing my limelight - bloody bog roll millionaires !!
It's not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have.
frannylee
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Have a guess ??!!

Postby Dunnylad » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:34 am

crossan wrote:Franny is still a top bloke in my opinion,I remember when he was the owner and I wrote to him about one or two issues about City........................you know what?he wrote back personally,I still have the letters.
Peter Swales wrote back to me as well when he was owner, I have the letter somewhere, something to do with Quinney's contract and new player acquisition...
"F****d it up,
Shot my Load,
Spewed onto the Motorway Shoulder,
I Could Have Been Somebody Special."
Dunnylad
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Georgi Kinkladze

Postby john@staustell » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Dubciteh wrote:

Quite right Dub. Franny would be first to admit it was pretty disastrous and being a fan influences decision-making well away from sensible courses. Cooky is struggling to remember who he is a fan of, but his role is to market City on a global brand basis (I think), including possibly-lucrative tours of the eastern USA and sponsorship deals with Middle Eastern companies with lots of dosh.

But Franny did do a good job on Sunday.

And I too wrote to him when he resigned, telling him that his only real mistake from which all else came was appointing his best pal Alan Ball as our manager as he is a useless cunt (I may not have have used those exact words). He wrote back personally saying, basically, that he agreed!!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Franny Lee will always be a hero to me, cause he replaced Swales.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum