it got worse at night

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

it got worse at night

Postby BobbyJ1956 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:32 am

Losing to the rags ruined my day, the Spurs result rubbed it in. I was angry, hurt, let down, all that built-up expectation burst in a moment. By evening I was just about calming down and went with the better half to an artsy-fartsy Italian movie. But then came a trailer for a coming attraction. Some French film (title is "Welcome" I think) about illegal immigrants trying to sneak into England via Calais or a Belgian port, wherever. One of them, a young lad, plays football. "So you want to play football for a living in England?" this guy asks him. I knew what was coming next. "Yes, he says, I want to play for Manchester U****d." Cue loud "oh bugger this " followed by ranting and cussing about "fucking rag bastards they get everywhere, why are they the only fucking football team anyone thinks of?" Then people in the seats in front are tutting and shushing and the better half whispering in irritation can't you EVER leave your ridiculous obsession aside ? Row followed afterwards and I'm in the spare room tonight. It was a shite film, too.
BobbyJ1956
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ali Benarbia

Re: it got worse at night

Postby halnone » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:41 am

fucking rags
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 am

Let it go mate, there time will come.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:25 am

BobbyJ1956 wrote:Losing to the rags ruined my day, the Spurs result rubbed it in. I was angry, hurt, let down, all that built-up expectation burst in a moment. By evening I was just about calming down and went with the better half to an artsy-fartsy Italian movie. But then came a trailer for a coming attraction. Some French film (title is "Welcome" I think) about illegal immigrants trying to sneak into England via Calais or a Belgian port, wherever. One of them, a young lad, plays football. "So you want to play football for a living in England?" this guy asks him. I knew what was coming next. "Yes, he says, I want to play for Manchester U****d." Cue loud "oh bugger this " followed by ranting and cussing about "fucking rag bastards they get everywhere, why are they the only fucking football team anyone thinks of?" Then people in the seats in front are tutting and shushing and the better half whispering in irritation can't you EVER leave your ridiculous obsession aside ? Row followed afterwards and I'm in the spare room tonight. It was a shite film, too.

I know that this is not the reaction you want, but that story has made me smile, my first real smile since the final whistle. And not in a nasty way, but in an "I do that" kind of way. My wife found it amusing as well, as she has to deal with similar on a regular basis.

Well worth a pint if I am ever lucky enough to meet you.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:44 am

Pmsl.......I also had a row with my bird and it wasnt the best thing to do as we are pissing off on holiday today.

After the match I was like "Keep it together Carl, Keep it together"...I had slammed my skype off, facebook off , turned my phone off took the battery out and threw it in a draw. Mrs was in bed, I walked in quietly and got into bed and just fucking stared at the ceiling thinking when will this churning feeling inside me stop. My mrs then said....I still cant believe it...she said "did you win?"........I fuckign went mentel.I said "SINCE FUCKIGN WHEN DO I EVER EVER EVER EVER FUCKING STAY SILENT AFTER A FUCKING WIN AGAINST ANYWAY LET ALONE THE MACCARENA I NORMALLY DO WHEN WE BEAT THE SCUM.....YOU STUPID FUCKING LATINA"......................................

That rant went down like a lead fuckign balloon..she then went mentel and said in broken English.."You fuckin stooopid fuckin englishman...always citi citi citi fucking citi" and then a rant in Spanish followed by the sheets up in the air as she stormed out of the room slamming the door and I could even hear her still ranting in the Kitchen.

I thought fuck her..I dont care..she should fucking understand the situation.

Anyways - I thought.... right then up next is the chelsea spurs match..maybe I can salvage something out of this shit fest of a day so far........sufficde to say after that match I went and got my phone out of the draw and put it back together and texted 3 chelsea fans with vile abuse bordering on the insane..I cangt remember what i said exactly..but the words Useless fucking southern turds was used amongst other obsceneties....my day was now a fucking disaster...and her indoors was still ranting hours later and shes not even a city fan!!!!

Its now 6.42 am Sunday and our flight leaves at 1pm..... shes still speeping but I reckon Im going to have to go back in the bedroom and wake her up with a bit of oral to get back on her good side before we fuck off.

Fucking rollercoaster......my arseeeeeeeeeee.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby BobbyJ1956 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Never go to sleep on an argument, they say - or if you do make it up before dawn. Did that and am going to cook us breakfast now, it's a nice morning and the NY Mets won last night after a marathon 20 innings. Still hurting inside about that last minute goal, though. Only City getting 4th will heal that.
BobbyJ1956
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

My favourite player is: Ali Benarbia

Postby avoidconfusion » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Pmsl.......I also had a row with my bird and it wasnt the best thing to do as we are pissing off on holiday today.

After the match I was like "Keep it together Carl, Keep it together"...I had slammed my skype off, facebook off , turned my phone off took the battery out and threw it in a draw. Mrs was in bed, I walked in quietly and got into bed and just fucking stared at the ceiling thinking when will this churning feeling inside me stop. My mrs then said....I still cant believe it...she said "did you win?"........I fuckign went mentel.I said "SINCE FUCKIGN WHEN DO I EVER EVER EVER EVER FUCKING STAY SILENT AFTER A FUCKING WIN AGAINST ANYWAY LET ALONE THE MACCARENA I NORMALLY DO WHEN WE BEAT THE SCUM.....YOU STUPID FUCKING LATINA"......................................

That rant went down like a lead fuckign balloon..she then went mentel and said in broken English.."You fuckin stooopid fuckin englishman...always citi citi citi fucking citi" and then a rant in Spanish followed by the sheets up in the air as she stormed out of the room slamming the door and I could even hear her still ranting in the Kitchen.

I thought fuck her..I dont care..she should fucking understand the situation.

Anyways - I thought.... right then up next is the chelsea spurs match..maybe I can salvage something out of this shit fest of a day so far........sufficde to say after that match I went and got my phone out of the draw and put it back together and texted 3 chelsea fans with vile abuse bordering on the insane..I cangt remember what i said exactly..but the words Useless fucking southern turds was used amongst other obsceneties....my day was now a fucking disaster...and her indoors was still ranting hours later and shes not even a city fan!!!!

Its now 6.42 am Sunday and our flight leaves at 1pm..... shes still speeping but I reckon Im going to have to go back in the bedroom and wake her up with a bit of oral to get back on her good side before we fuck off.

Fucking rollercoaster......my arseeeeeeeeeee.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA best story so far! :)
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Stan » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 pm

I felt gutted last night but I did enjoy this small victory:

I had arranged to run a table quiz last night and although I wasn’t really feeling up to it, as I knew there would be loads of U****d fans there, I couldn’t really drop out; so I quickly added the question “Name the cities outside London where English league football clubs could host a derby game (assuming they were in the same division)?” Nearly everyone got six cities but when I read out my answer – “Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Nottingham, Sheffield and . . . . . Stoke” there was uproar with shouts of “What about Manchester?”; but I’d taken a map of the internet showing Old Trafford outside the city boundary and as the quizmaster I had the final say “Despite today’s result there’s still only one team in Manchester!”. Sweet.
Stan
Danny Mills' Wages

Supporter of: MCFC OK
My favourite player is: ZabbaDabbaDoo

Postby bernabias_right_boot » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Stan wrote:I felt gutted last night but I did enjoy this small victory:

I had arranged to run a table quiz last night and although I wasn’t really feeling up to it, as I knew there would be loads of U****d fans there, I couldn’t really drop out; so I quickly added the question “Name the cities outside London where English league football clubs could host a derby game (assuming they were in the same division)?” Nearly everyone got six cities but when I read out my answer – “Liverpool, Birmingham, Bristol, Nottingham, Sheffield and . . . . . Stoke” there was uproar with shouts of “What about Manchester?”; but I’d taken a map of the internet showing Old Trafford outside the city boundary and as the quizmaster I had the final say “Despite today’s result there’s still only one team in Manchester!”. Sweet.

top man.
bernabias_right_boot
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Carlito

Return to The Maine Football forum