Bellamy arguing with the city fans?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Bellamy arguing with the city fans?

Postby paulmclaren » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Can't believe no one has brought this up.
But did anyone see him arguing with the city fans when the city fans booed him because he didn't run back for the ball?
The little dick thinks he's something, honestly.
He seems to cause mayhem wherever he goes.
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Re: Bellamy arguing with the city fans?

Postby bluej » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Jesus christ, we have a defeat, the player in question (who is arguably one of the players of the season) has a bit of an arguement with the fans and we instantly turn on them.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Any 'fan' who boos Craig Bellamy deserves to be argued with.

I just hope that the ones who were doing it were johnny come latelys who only turn out for one match a year and don't show their faces for the Villa & Spurs games.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 pm

What happened exactly? I was too far away. I thought it all ended in smiles though?
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Blue Toy wrote:What happened exactly? I was too far away. I thought it all ended in smiles though?

It did, but then that doesn't make for a good thread does it ?!
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby paulmclaren » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Don't know what happened, think it was something to do with him not running back to get the ball?
Just thought i would make the thread as no1 posted anything about it that is all..
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:15 pm

paulmclaren wrote:[highlight]The little dick thinks he's something, honestly.
He seems to cause mayhem wherever he goes[/highlight].

paulmclaren wrote:[highlight]Don't know what happened[/highlight], think it was something to do with him not running back to get the ball?
Just thought i would make the thread as no1 posted anything about it that is all..

Nothing further to add
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:19 pm

I can't believe no one has made a thread about brain dead Neville and scouse twat Rooney running over to their fans like they had won the Chumps league and goading the blues fans. I'm sure I can recall GMP telling players to keep it cool but no fuckwit Neville has to run towards the South stand kissing his badge like a cunt.

I'm quite sure that the Citys fans trying to get onto the pitch were wanting to get to him. Nothing will be done though as Neville is football royalty and can do what the fuck he likes.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:20 pm

Some fan was giving hm stick because his crossing was shit and bellers turned round and had a go back end of.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:29 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I can't believe no one has made a thread about brain dead Neville and scouse twat Rooney running over to their fans like they had won the Chumps league and goading the blues fans. I'm sure I can recall GMP telling players to keep it cool but no fuckwit Neville has to run towards the South stand kissing his badge like a cunt.

I'm quite sure that the Citys fans trying to get onto the pitch were wanting to get to him. Nothing will be done though as Neville is football royalty and can do what the fuck he likes.

And where was Rooney's booking for entering the field of play without permission to celebrate their goal?

Neville also goaded the fans sat behind the away dug-out on his way off the pitch at the end (this is where I sit), again by kissing his badge.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Dubciteh » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:03 pm

did bellamy not get stick for a bad corner9countless ones yesterday!) and mouth back at the city fans?then they started singing shaunny wright wright(he hadnt come on at this stage) this is what it appeared like on tv....
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:13 pm

Blue Toy wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:I can't believe no one has made a thread about brain dead Neville and scouse twat Rooney running over to their fans like they had won the Chumps league and goading the blues fans. I'm sure I can recall GMP telling players to keep it cool but no fuckwit Neville has to run towards the South stand kissing his badge like a cunt.

And where was Rooney's booking for entering the field of play without permission to celebrate their goal?

Neville also goaded the fans sat behind the away dug-out on his way off the pitch at the end (this is where I sit), again by kissing his badge.

fuck me so what? he loves his club
if city players were doing that you would be going on how great and loyal and passionate they were. which ironicly is exactly what we were missing.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:14 pm

I mentioned this yesterday and thought I was the only one to see it. Strange how it's not been plastered all over and the only time you see it was during Taggarts celebration.

On topic, although I didn't hear the booing (was to busy spitting vengance at the above), it does just go to show how fickle fans are. One of the players of the season fails to get back to stop a goal that the 90 man defence should've sorted, he then gets booed by the fans (basically telling him to fuck off) and they then get all aghast when he gives it them back.

Shock horror, those poor people who had to suffer the indignity of looking in the Mirror!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
Blue Toy wrote:

if city players were doing that you would be going on how great and loyal and passionate they were. which ironicly is exactly what we were missing.

Read what was said. The issue isn't the kissing of the badge, it's the goading attitude behind it... which ironically went against what was requested by The Police.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Blue Toy wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
Blue Toy wrote:

Read what was said. The issue isn't the kissing of the badge, it's the goading attitude behind it... which ironically went against what was requested by The Police.

so was you not "goading any of these players?
and did you complain and about adebayors celebration against arsenal? and the tevez "goading" towards neville and bacon face in the cup?
9secondlegend

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

9secondlegend wrote:so was you not "goading any of these players?
and did you complain and about adebayors celebration against arsenal? and the tevez "goading" towards neville and bacon face in the cup?

It's a fan's right to goad. It's a player's duty to rise above, particularly when under specific instruction from GMP which if you read the previous posts properly you will see that's what the issue is.

Tevez goaded a fellow pro, not 45000 opposing fans. And for the record, I thought what Ade did was pretty thoughtless.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby King Kev » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Nobody booed Bellamy, this is bollocks.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby gillie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:11 pm

King Kev wrote:Nobody booed Bellamy, this is bollocks.

You are right someone in the crowd complained about his crap delivery for crosses and as is Craigs bent he told them to shut the fuck up or words to that effect.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Blue Toy wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:so was you not "goading any of these players?

It's a fan's right to goad. It's a player's duty to rise above, particularly when under specific instruction from GMP which if you read the previous posts properly you will see that's what the issue is.

Tevez goaded a fellow pro, not 45000 opposing fans. And for the record, I thought what Ade did was pretty thoughtless.

thoughtless??
it was funny as fuck!
and it showed what it meant to him scoring
just like it did to that little inbred twat yesterday
9secondlegend

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:34 pm

His delivery was shit and he deserved to have had shit at him. Him and tevez are far from untouchable. How many shit corner did he take 6?

Bellamy turned around and said 'cheeky twat'. Apparantly. I was on the otherside so ignore me haha.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum