g neville

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: g neville

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Wait, I think a few are missing the point. GMP had asked the players, specifically Carlos and Neville, to keep a little restraint if they score, the reason being that they didn't want have to deal with the aftermath. Now, with 20 seconds of the game left, he decides to goad approximately 45000 fans just prior to them walking out into the street, a street where not long ago kids walked away with gashes in their heads.

I don't know how many of you were actually at the game, and moreso, how many of you walked back down the New Road, because if you did, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Passion? Maybe our club took GMP's words literally, as I'm sure Carlos, Bellers et al were very subdued, and just maybe this is the reason some are complaining about the lack of it!

Edit: New Road.

ok reverse it.
if tevez scored in the last 15 seconds would you expect him to politley clap and saunter back to half way line whilst grinning like an idiot?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:15 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Wait, I think a few are missing the point. GMP had asked the players, specifically Carlos and Neville, to keep a little restraint if they score, the reason being that they didn't want have to deal with the aftermath. Now, with 20 seconds of the game left, he decides to goad approximately 45000 fans just prior to them walking out into the street, a street where not long ago kids walked away with gashes in their heads.

I don't know how many of you were actually at the game, and moreso, how many of you walked back down the New Road, because if you did, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Passion? Maybe our club took GMP's words literally, as I'm sure Carlos, Bellers et al were very subdued, and just maybe this is the reason some are complaining about the lack of it!

I am sorry but if you think it’s acceptable to start a rumble just because Garry Neville or Tevez wound you up then you’re the problem. Not them.

EH??? I had my 2 young lads with me and had to guide them through the trouble on both sides. I also guided a 60 year old United supporter to the Police because he felt so intimidated due to the actions of not only the City fans, but his owns.

Please don't get all fucking high and mighty with me and don't give me all the sanctimonious clap-trap. I wasn't the cause, neither was I in the fray but certain events could have been curtailed.

And can I finish on 'You're the problem'. Cheeky twat, know me before you judge me..........................CHEEKY TWAT!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:17 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:

I am sorry but if you think it’s acceptable to start a rumble just because Garry Neville or Tevez wound you up then you’re the problem. Not them.

EH??? I had my 2 young lads with me and had to guide them through the trouble on both sides. I also guided a 60 year old U***d supporter to the Police because he felt so intimidated due to the actions of not only the City fans, but his owns.

Please don't get all fucking high and mighty with me and don't give me all the sanctimonious clap-trap. I wasn't the cause, neither was I in the fray but certain events could have been curtailed.

And can I finish on 'You're the problem'. Cheeky twat, know me before you judge me..........................CHEEKY TWAT!!!

hold on a minute.
it was always going to kick off behind there what ever the score.
9secondlegend

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:19 pm

9secondlegend wrote:

ok reverse it.
if tevez scored in the last 15 seconds would you expect him to politley clap and saunter back to half way line whilst grinning like an idiot?

I'd expect him to go fucking wild and wouldn't really give a fuck what he did, but I'm sure he wouldn't have done it in front of their fans. What you reckon?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:20 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:

EH??? I had my 2 young lads with me and had to guide them through the trouble on both sides. I also guided a 60 year old U***d supporter to the Police because he felt so intimidated due to the actions of not only the City fans, but his owns.

hold on a minute.

Was it? Even though I know many fans from all walks and all sections, they failed to let me in the secret!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm

course it was and you know it unless you are walking round with blinkers on.
9secondlegend

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:

hold on a minute.

Was it? Even though I know many fans from all walks and all sections, they failed to let me in the secret!

It kicked off when we won last time, it kicked off when we lost Saturday. I’d guess it would have kicked off with a draw as well.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:24 pm

I bet the same people who are crying like little girls about this atrocity that Neville committed, were the same people who were jizzing in there pants when Ade ran the whole length of the park to goad the Arsenal fans and were going nuts when he received a ban for it.

I had zero problem with Ade’s celebration, Arsenal fans had given him abuse all day.

Now someone who probably gets abuse every time he leaves his house from City fans has had the audacity to celebrate a injury time winning goal in a derby which has put his team right back in the title hunt and people want to call the police.

You couldn’t make it up.

If you cant take it folks, don’t dish it out
ross.mcfc

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:26 pm

9secondlegend wrote:course it was and you know it unless you are walking round with blinkers on.

What? Tell me mate, how did you see the events of the day going, did someone tell you that there was something planned when you walked out of the stadium?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:I bet the same people who are crying like little girls about this atrocity that Neville committed, were the same people who were jizzing in there pants when Ade ran the whole length of the park to goad the Arsenal fans and were going nuts when he received a ban for it.

I had zero problem with Ade’s celebration, Arsenal fans had given him abuse all day.

Now someone who probably gets abuse every time he leaves his house from City fans has had the audacity to celebrate a injury time winning goal in a derby which has put his team right back in the title hunt and people want to call the police.

You couldn’t make it up.

Still Ross, I don't get you. You somehow say that 'I am the problem' yet I had nothing to do with it. Am I a Hooligan?

The question was asked whether something should happen to Neville, yet you clearly seem to state that he was showing passion and nothing should be done, yet Ade got a reprimand for it.

Are you saying it is alright for Neville but not for Ade?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:course it was and you know it unless you are walking round with blinkers on.

What? Tell me mate, how did you see the events of the day going, did someone tell you that there was something planned when you walked out of the stadium?

well i know for a fact i know about 10 lads who were going round to start and i was told this before match. you obviously walk around with your eyes closed if you thought there would be no aggro after the game.

nite nite
9secondlegend

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:I bet the same people who are crying like little girls about this atrocity that Neville committed, were the same people who were jizzing in there pants when Ade ran the whole length of the park to goad the Arsenal fans and were going nuts when he received a ban for it.

You couldn’t make it up.

Still Ross, I don't get you. You somehow say that 'I am the problem' yet I had nothing to do with it. Am I a Hooligan?

The question was asked whether something should happen to Neville, yet you clearly seem to state that he was showing passion and nothing should be done, yet Ade got a reprimand for it.

Are you saying it is alright for Neville but not for Ade?

I wasn’t referring to you specifically.

You don’t know if Neville will get away with it as it’s Sunday night,

I barely noticed Neville’s celebration; he didn’t run the whole length of the park either so Ade’s was worse. But neither would have got any punishment if I was in charge.
ross.mcfc

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:45 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

well i know for a fact i know about 10 lads who were going round to start and i was told this before match. you obviously walk around with your eyes closed if you thought there would be no aggro after the game.

nite nite

Obviously! So it was your mates who are the cause! Were you there too?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:54 pm

excellent post.

some of the scenes on new road i have not seen the like of for a good long time.

we all know United are above the laws of the game, but above the law of the land? fuck me.
Last edited by The Man In Blue on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Man In Blue

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks Ross and Leg End, you've both answered my thoughts perfectly. I suppose passion is just a one way street?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby simon12 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:58 pm

My mate has shagged his missus and she swallows(before he married her)
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:59 pm

Just a point to note. Did anyone notice that Bellers didn't take the corners in the first half in front of the away fans, even though they were from the left?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby the bridge » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:19 pm

i am gutted like everyone about that result but every derby fergie picks the mancs or near mancs in there team and they had scholes giggs neville and we had onuoha.....they wanted it more. no criticism because football is international now but I wish we had more local players in the team.
the bridge
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Nick » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:29 pm

King Kev wrote:I fucking hate the cunt with a passion and would never get tired of juming on his face.

Having said that, he really hates us, wouldn't you like a few of our players to feel the same way about them? I know I would.

exactly. And i dont think he was showing passion. He just hates us that much and was doing it PURELY to piss us off, I mean look at the fucking kissing! Most of our lot couldnt give a rats arse.... Get the players that overperform in derbies back........ Granville, Jordan, Mettomo, Wiekens ;-)
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Nick wrote:
King Kev wrote:I fucking hate the cunt with a passion and would never get tired of juming on his face.

Having said that, he really hates us, wouldn't you like a few of our players to feel the same way about them? I know I would.

exactly. And i dont think he was showing passion. He just hates us that much and was doing it PURELY to piss us off, I mean look at the fucking kissing! Most of our lot couldnt give a rats arse.... Get the players that overperform in derbies back........ Granville, Jordan, Mettomo, Wiekens ;-)

It's the price we have to pay at the moment with all new players; maybe in a couple of years though!

Danny Granville, I remember him coming back with Palace and getting so much shit.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum