g neville

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: g neville

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:58 pm

The worst thing is we were all desperate for him to play so bellers could rape him. Closest he got was a quick grope from inside his back pocket.

God I feel dirty having said that, but it's the fucking truth.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:21 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:course it was and you know it unless you are walking round with blinkers on.

What? Tell me mate, how did you see the events of the day going, did someone tell you that there was something planned when you walked out of the stadium?

well i know for a fact i know about 10 lads who were going round to start and i was told this before match. you obviously walk around with your eyes closed if you thought there would be no aggro after the game.

nite nite

Obviously! So it was your mates who are the cause! Were you there too?

obviously.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 am

I'm not sure what the problem is with this. It's football for christ's sake. They scored, he celebrated, so what. Nothing he did could have upset me more than the actions of the ginger twat for heading that ball in our onion bag.
Neville is a cunt, but we already knew that.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Us

Postby john@staustell » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:42 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I'm not sure what the problem is with this. It's football for christ's sake. They scored, he celebrated, so what. Nothing he did could have upset me more than the actions of the ginger twat for heading that ball in our onion bag.
Neville is a cunt, but we already knew that.

To be honest I´m more upset with our players, letting them do that yet again in the dying seconds. By giving the ball away upfield (YET again, we were lucky many times earlier in the match), by failing to mark Evra at all (Neddy drawn in), and by Ireland playing like a man 18 levels below the PL and failing to track the ginger one into the bargain. And by the forwards failing to score when we were on top, including Bellers´ decision-making.

It shows we are still lacking in several positions I´m afraid.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:47 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:The worst thing is we were all desperate for him to play so bellers could rape him. Closest he got was a quick grope from inside his back pocket.

God I feel dirty having said that, but it's the fucking truth.

He's entitled to kiss his badge, he earned the right. If Ireland had worked as hard they wouldn't have scored but Neville genuinely cares about his team.

The few times we had a go at Neville he couldn't get within 10 yards of Bellamy but we completely failed to press on him & gave him the kind of afternoon he could only dream of. It was an absolute scandal. Why wasn't he targeted? Why wasn't Johnson swapped over & told to run at him along with Bridge to take away his protection isolate him? Why wasn't the fucking tactical genius telling them to do it? Did he forget?

Would any other PL manager, with the players we have both on the pitch & on the bench, allow that sweating, wheezing tosser to get away with 90 mins in the heat like that? Would Moyes or even Tony fucking Pulis allow him such a free ride? Then to top it all we bring on fucking Vieira rather than fresh legs to go at him. Some of the worst management of resources I've ever seen. Absolutely fucking useless. We've beaten better rags teams than that with a City team full of cast offs & shite.

Never been so pissed off after a derby. NEVER. It's showing no signs of wearing off.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 am

ross.mcfc wrote:He took stick all game, played a belter and gave some back after his team won. We would have loved it if the roles were reversed.

If people want to shout and scream obscenities at someone all day but cry when they get a little back. They should maybe go watch netball or something.

Agreed. I would love to punch him right in the nose just once though.
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Crossie » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:48 am

simon12 wrote:My mate has shagged his missus and she swallows(before he married her)

pics or its not true
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 am

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:
ross.mcfc wrote:He took stick all game, played a belter and gave some back after his team won. We would have loved it if the roles were reversed.

If people want to shout and scream obscenities at someone all day but cry when they get a little back. They should maybe go watch netball or something.

Agreed. I would love to punch him right in the nose just once though.

Oh so would I!

We chucked away our opportunity to do that in a footballing sense on Saturday. Doubt if we'll get another one.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:37 am

As for the fightin, the hooligans will fight regardless. The innocent will be targeted. Nothin that the players do affects that one bit. I hate seeing Neville do all that shit but I won't raise a fist at anyone An anyone that tries to say it's coz of nevilles actions needs their heads checking. The hooligans are idiots who will fight just because that's what they go to the match for.
MARKMAKAVELI

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 am

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:As for the fightin, the hooligans will fight regardless. The innocent will be targeted. Nothin that the players do affects that one bit. I hate seeing Neville do all that shit but I won't raise a fist at anyone An anyone that tries to say it's coz of nevilles actions needs their heads checking. The hooligans are idiots who will fight just because that's what they go to the match for.

I'd broadly agree with this.
Things might be a bit more heated because of the circumstances we lost in, but nothing that slack jawed fucker did influenced it.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Us

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:28 pm

gillie wrote:
King Kev wrote:I fucking hate the cunt with a passion and would never get tired of juming on his face.

Having said that, he really hates us, wouldn't you like a few of our players to feel the same way about them? I know I would.

I thought the sight of him french kissing Scholes more repulsive lol.

I'm sure Bellers had a nice meal with his mate Rooney after the match!
I'm sure SWP and Micah had a nice game of Pro Evo round at Rio's after the match!

Say what you want about Neville but he'd never fuckin mix with our lot and respect to him for that.
Still a cunt though.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby crossan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:33 pm

Love or hate him the guy has passion in abundance,pity most of our 'star's' did not show the same on Saturday.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:50 pm

You keep bleating on about our players not showing passion like thats all that was needed.

Rooney is as passionate as they come an he did fuck all. Neither team really performed, one managed to get a goal at the end coz we didn't pick up. That's it.
MARKMAKAVELI

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum