g neville

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

g neville

Postby paulh » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm

will he get away with that idiotic celebration after being warned by GMP? i can accept we got beat but that little c*nt should be in front of FA next week.

thoughts
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Re: g neville

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:29 pm

Brief mention of it in the Bellamy thread, apparently (according to some) he was demonstrating passion which we lacked.

Personally I think he's a cunt.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Did he cause aggravation within the ground? Yes.

Will he be dealt with by the FA? No.

Did he cause some of what happened outside the ground? Yes.

Will he be dealt with by GMP? No.

Is there any point asking the question? ???
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby paulh » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 pm

terminal illness on him would be great
paulh

Postby Goaters 103 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Neville might be a cnut but if the boot was on the other foot I'd love some of our players to have a pop at the United fans and wind them up.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:33 pm

Blue Toy wrote:Brief mention of it in the Bellamy thread, apparently (according to some) he was demonstrating passion which we lacked.

Personally I think he's a cunt.

Absolute bollox mate. To run down the full length of the CB, passed the SS and into the arms of the rest of scum made me wonder what certain players have to do to be reprimanded. I was amazed that I only seen one bottle thrown at him!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby gillie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 pm

I detest the fuckin twat but you cannot deny he showed what our players didnt and that was passion for his team and the result they achieved.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Ofcourse nothing will happen to him he play's for United, have you really learned nothing over the years.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:39 pm

gillie wrote:I detest the fuckin twat but you cannot deny he showed what our players didnt and that was passion for his team and the result they achieved.

Nice one Gillie, good to see you are a fare-minded unbiased individual. Personally I though he was doing his usual goading the fans, but hey, I suppose you could call it passion.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:42 pm

He took stick all game, played a belter and gave some back after his team won. We would have loved it if the roles were reversed.

If people want to shout and scream obscenities at someone all day but cry when they get a little back. They should maybe go watch netball or something.
ross.mcfc

Postby Goaters 103 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:47 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:He took stick all game, played a belter and gave some back after his team won. We would have loved it if the roles were reversed.

If people want to shout and scream obscenities at someone all day but cry when they get a little back. They should maybe go watch netball or something.

This. Spot on Ross.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Wait, I think a few are missing the point. GMP had asked the players, specifically Carlos and Neville, to keep a little restraint if they score, the reason being that they didn't want have to deal with the aftermath. Now, with 20 seconds of the game left, he decides to goad approximately 45000 fans just prior to them walking out into the street, a street where not long ago kids walked away with gashes in their heads.

I don't know how many of you were actually at the game, and moreso, how many of you walked back down the New Road, because if you did, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Passion? Maybe our club took GMP's words literally, as I'm sure Carlos, Bellers et al were very subdued, and just maybe this is the reason some are complaining about the lack of it!

Edit: New Road.
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby paulh » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:54 pm

i was at game sc in south upper. the passion point is a fair one but still think celebration was very over the top and needs dealing with. if it isnt then why should ade have been done for his against arsenal? and ade scored neville was not involved
paulh

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Lets show some class and move on. If we continue talking about the fella he wins. He's probably prowling here now to see if he's got a reaction.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby ross.mcfc » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Wait, I think a few are missing the point. GMP had asked the players, specifically Carlos and Neville, to keep a little restraint if they score, the reason being that they didn't want have to deal with the aftermath. Now, with 20 seconds of the game left, he decides to goad approximately 45000 fans just prior to them walking out into the street, a street where not long ago kids walked away with gashes in their heads.

I don't know how many of you were actually at the game, and moreso, how many of you walked back down the New Road, because if you did, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Passion? Maybe our club took GMP's words literally, as I'm sure Carlos, Bellers et al were very subdued, and just maybe this is the reason some are complaining about the lack of it!

Edit: New Road.

I am sorry but if you think it’s acceptable to start a rumble just because Garry Neville or Tevez wound you up then you’re the problem. Not them.
ross.mcfc

Postby Crossie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:01 pm

You can easily find out where he lives in Bolton, if you have a problem with him, go Vigilante on his ass.

I'll drive.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Craig B » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 pm

ross.mcfc wrote:He took stick all game, played a belter and gave some back after his team won. We would have loved it if the roles were reversed.

Good idea
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby King Kev » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:03 pm

I fucking hate the cunt with a passion and would never get tired of juming on his face.

Having said that, he really hates us, wouldn't you like a few of our players to feel the same way about them? I know I would.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm

exactly.
remember a certain goal against arsenal a while back.
was we all complaining then?
dont get me wrong a fuckin hate the smarmy little cant grow a proper tache shitbag that is gary neville but i would love us to have a player that shows that kind of loyalty and passion to his team.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby gillie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:06 pm

King Kev wrote:I fucking hate the cunt with a passion and would never get tired of juming on his face.

Having said that, he really hates us, wouldn't you like a few of our players to feel the same way about them? I know I would.

I thought the sight of him french kissing Scholes more repulsive lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum