A scum view of city

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

A scum view of city

Postby Patrick » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:32 pm

This really cheered me up

http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/money-buys- ... nor-class/?

no wonder they chose green as their new colour

They may have won the battle at the weekend - but the war really isnt in much doubt.........

Fresh from the disgraceful, if predictable behaviour of Manchester City fans at Eastlands on Saturday, supporters then beat up Mame Biram Diouf’s brother after the game. Proof, if required, that nouveau riche millions rarely changes clubs or their fans for the better. But reputation does matter for Abu Dhabi’s Royal Family.
City’s acquisition by Sheikh Mansour and co was the very definition of a vanity purchase. The club, much like Chelsea before, bought at the whim of the ultra rich with little interest in its history. Even profit appears to have little relevance, with more than £300 million spent on transfer fees and losses locked into the business plan for many years to come.
Rather, the ‘glory’ of owning a Premier League club for the world to see, with the associated prestige and glamour attracted Abu Dhabi as much as Roman Abramovich to Chelsea years before.
Saturday’s victory at Eastland was Manchester United’s third over the local rivals this season but in each City’s supporters and players have brought embarrassment on the club. From fans throwing lighters at Patrice Evra, to Carlos Tevez insulting Gary Neville after the United defender’s innocuous column, to Craig Bellamy thumping a restrained pitch invader.
Little else is expected of a club who’s “small minds” launched the season with the now infamous ‘Welcome to Manchester’ Tevez poster. Even Tevez dismissed the idea as little more than a cheap insult.
Led by the hapless ceo Gary Cook, City’s behaviour is not that of the ‘big’ club the owners wish it to become. It’s hardly possible to image Real Madrid or Barcelona wasting time with a media campaign designed to humiliate the other. Hatred may run deep on the Iberian peninsula but there are far bigger prizes at stake.
It’s a fact that Brazilian Kaká knew well when he rejected the club in favour of Madrid a year ago. Cook’s assertion that Milan “bottled it” an insult both to an organisation that remains a cut above and a player that could never sign until City joins the big boys. Both metaphorically, and in terms of Champions League qualification.
Then the dénouement, with City fans’ attack on Abdul Biram Diouf Saturday night. Supporters kicked, punched and left Diouf in a shrub after the game. The 28-year-old brother of United’s Senegalese striker wore his sibling’s Carling Cup final shirt at Eastlands, leaving no doubt about the attack’s motivation.
It marked a night of trouble in the city, with more than 20 arrests on both sides of the divide after post-match fighting.
Perhaps little surprise though with City fans engaging in now typical United-baiting during the match; singing songs about Munich and launching blow-up aeroplanes into the stands. Ignorance of their own club’s history perhaps but management has done little in the intervening years to rectify its supporters’ behaviour.
To fail to condemn is to tacitly condone, after all.
Sheihk Mansour should worry. After all what’s the point in a glamour buy if the club’s ceo, players and supporters bring shame on the family?
But perhaps the Greater Manchester Police sum up the difference between the two clubs better than any condemnation on this site. GMP report that one City fan, arrested on Saturday night, picked up and threw fresh horse manure at United supporters with his bare hands.
Elbow high in faeces while United fight it out for a 19th domestic title and a record fourth in a row.
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Re: A scum view of city

Postby crossan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Sorry and your point is?
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Patrick » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:53 pm

crossan wrote:Sorry and your point is?

obviously not something that you would be able to recognise
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Vhero » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Patrick wrote:

I honestly don't think that shit should be posted on here though do you??
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby crossan » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 pm

Patrick wrote:

Sorry but I got bored after the first two sentances...............
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby bluej » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:06 pm

I know it was never going to be the most impartial of pieces but christ that's pathetic.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby edge275 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Vhero wrote:
Patrick wrote:

I honestly don't think that shit should be posted on here though do you??

Agree, terrible post.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Patrick wrote:

I hate the bastards with a passion that will never be dimmed - I am with your thinking
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Who gives a fcuk?
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 am

Patrick wrote:Perhaps little surprise though with City fans engaging in now typical U***d-baiting during the match; singing songs about Munich and launching blow-up aeroplanes into the stands. Ignorance of their own club’s history perhaps but management has done little in the intervening years to rectify its supporters’ behaviour.

Phew, luckily they have been telling us we have no history or I'd be worried.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Patrick » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 am

Fucl me - to have caused annoyance to Crossan, Vhero and Edge in a single thread must be seen as a huge achievement by anyones standards

Unfortunately that wasnt actually my intention and if it has offended any good posters on here I apologise

I was trying to share just how funny a scums view of the world is whereby it can, in one short article, prove undeniably what a complete and utter knob he is

Sadly, Crossan, Vhero and Edge manage the same thing but with a much higher post count
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Fish111 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:22 am

Whoever wrote that should keep it in his CV. He'll get a job at the Guardian soon enough writing shite like that.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby simon12 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:27 am

Narrow minded to say the least..Only mentions 1 CB incident, flares, MIB blah blah blah. An ignorant fuckwit, wheres it from?
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby guv111 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 am

Patrick wrote:Fucl me - to have caused annoyance to Crossan, Vhero and Edge in a single thread must be seen as a huge achievement by anyones standards

Unfortunately that wasnt actually my intention and if it has offended any good posters on here I apologise

I was trying to share just how funny a scums view of the world is whereby it can, in one short article, prove undeniably what a complete and utter knob he is

Sadly, Crossan, Vhero and Edge manage the same thing but with a much higher post count

If some people had their way, there would be no posts on any forums ever. Quite how "Who gives a fuck" is supposed to enhance a thread, I have no idea. Sheeesh, it's getting to the stage where you think twice about starting a thread, or even don't bother any more because you are sick of the "Who gives a fuck" brigade.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby btajim » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 am

GMP report that one City fan, arrested on Saturday night, picked up and threw fresh horse manure at U***d supporters with his bare hands.

Is that really an arrestable offence?
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 am

Thanks for posting that Patrick, I found it an interesting read - if only because the very same shit was written on here by many in January.

However he gives some of the neanderthals too much credit for twatting Diouf's brother and there being "a clear motive", as most of the knuckle-dragging cunts would have no idea that united have a player called Diouf.

The writer has doubtless not even attended the game, given that the reports of what went on outside were limited to what was reported by the Guardian (I think it was).

We all see things from our own ivory tower, and our fans who kicked off are no more representative of our club, as the MIB are of theirs. Its just a sad indictment of football (and how dire the two teams were) that all the discussion remains about this, rather than the actual football match.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:20 pm

btajim wrote:
GMP report that one City fan, arrested on Saturday night, picked up and threw fresh horse manure at U***d supporters with his bare hands.

Is that really an arrestable offence?

Biological weapon- technically a war crime.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby ashton287 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm

diouf before the game "i'll wear our kids carling cup shirt, that'll piss the city fans off lololololololol"

did he expect a fucking pat on the back for his comedy masterplan the fucking idiot, set out to piss someone off and inevitably, you will piss someone off.

fucking hate rags, its more annoying knowing that its just a matter of time till we smash them and start winning stuff and having to wait for it to happen then it was being shit and never having any real hope to be crushed.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Return to The Maine Football forum