Adebayor (arsenal days)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Adebayor (arsenal days)

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:16 am

I thought this was so funny sorry if you all seen it before first time for me.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dA-DuGGCf68&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/dA-DuGGCf68&hl=en_GB&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: Adebayor (arsenal days)

Postby Nick » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:26 pm

LOL i piss myself at his interviews. Can anyone at city understand him?
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Nick wrote:LOL i piss myself at his interviews. Can anyone at city understand him?

i think he speaks English really well actually. I'm not kidding. i have no problems understanding him. I deal with a lot of Indians in my line of work, and it's not that different. Once you catch the wave of the lilt of his speech you can understand it without any issues at all. It's like surfing.

Not sure how many African languages you speak, but i'll guess...zero?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Zezou » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:09 am

lmao i LOVE ade's accent, I wish I spoke like that!!!

I loooooooove playing heeeaaaarr it make me happeeee

haha its like he sings every other word its brilliant!
Zezou
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:24 am

It's funny, but i have no trouble understanding him.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:28 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
Nick wrote:LOL i piss myself at his interviews. Can anyone at city understand him?

i think he speaks English really well actually. I'm not kidding. i have no problems understanding him. I deal with a lot of Indians in my line of work, and it's not that different. Once you catch the wave of the lilt of his speech you can understand it without any issues at all. It's like surfing.

cheers

no but i can do a great impression !
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:29 am

Nick wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

no but i can do a great impression !

I can understand him. Barely in that interview though. But he speaks too fast and doesnt take breaths. You can see him nearly bursting in that vid!
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Return to The Maine Football forum