Robben

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Robben

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 am

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:When I saw him against the shite, he couldn't beat his full back, pretty sure it was Evra. He was cutting inside to get on his left peg all the time. I was thinking how poor he was playing and that it was time for him to be subbed... then he goes and hits that volley in the bottom corner. What do i know eh?
On the whole though It'd be a 'no' from me. I'd sooner watch A. J.

That's exactly what I was saying & so was everyone who watched the game with me. It was also the case in about half his games for Chelsea but without the goal.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:30 am

Dazzacity wrote:What do you think of this guy-would you have him at City??? I know I done a thread on Di Maria the other week,but feel these are the sorts of players we need to be lookin at..

He's an awesome player but really needs to cut down on the cheatin

What did you think of his reaction towards bein subbed ?? I dont lke to see it but it does show the guy has seriuos passion and a will to win..

Top player. Always liked him when he was at Chealski. He and AJ swapping wings would be a sight to see !!

Passion or not, I never like to see any player complaining about being subbed in such a fashion. I liked how Van Gaal handled it and put him in his place publicly.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:31 am

Top player but a crock and used goods,so no from me.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Blue2 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:00 am

Cheating, diving, softarse, injury prone cunt - no thanks
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Nick » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:58 am

He reminds me of a good version of petrov.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:40 pm

simon12 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
simon12 wrote:When we first came into money I suggested on this website he was the kind of player we should go for and had the piss taken out of me!!

I really don't believe you. Robben has been one of my top three players to watch in the world for ages. His only problem is that he is completely unable to stay fully fit and is always carrying minor injuries. That said, his productivity per minute played is second to none so he'd definitely be worth the hassle.

I`ve no reason to lie I`m not that kind of poster reasons were "lightweight" "cheat" etc

So SOME people might've disagreed with you. Only yesterday someone here said that Santa Cruz is world class. Doesn't mean people were taking the piss out of you.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:45 pm

simon12 wrote:
simon12 wrote:When we first came into money I suggested on this website he was the kind of player we should go for and had the piss taken out of me!!

I really don't believe you. Robben has been one of my top three players to watch in the world for ages. His only problem is that he is completely unable to stay fully fit and is always carrying minor injuries. That said, his productivity per minute played is second to none so he'd definitely be worth the hassle.

I`ve no reason to lie I`m not that kind of poster reasons were "lightweight" "cheat" etc

So SOME people might've disagreed with you. Only yesterday someone here said that Santa Cruz is world class. Doesn't mean people were taking the piss out of you.

Which silly cunt said that. Let me at em
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum