Wednesday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wednesday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:01 am

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is ready to offload Emmanuel Adebayor, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Wayne Bridge and Stephen Ireland and will make a £50m move for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres.The Sun

Real Madrid are preparing to launch a £20m move for Manchester United's France defender Patrice Evra, with Arsenal's Gael Clichy, Chelsea's Ashley Cole and Fiorentina's Juan Manuel Vargas the other left-backs on Real's summer shortlist. Daily Mail

Barcelona are ready to make a summer bid for Newcastle defender Steven Taylor, who is valued at around £8m.
Daily Mirror

Manchester City could make a move for Bayern Munich's 32-year-old striker Luca Toni, who is currently on loan at Italian side Roma. imscouting.com

Manchester City and Aston Villa are competing to sign PSV Eindhoven's Bulgarian international right-back Stanislav Manolev, 24, for £5m. Daily Mail

Argentina striker Carlos Tevez is on the verge of demanding a transfer away from Manchester City with Liverpool ready to pay £18m. footylatest.com

West Brom have put a £12m price tag on sought-after midfielder Graham Dorrans. West Ham have had a £4m bid rejected while Arsenal, Manchester City and Everton are also interested in the Scotland international. Daily Mirror

Manchester United have made a move for Estudiantes striker Mauro Boselli whose arrival will be made possible by the sale of Bulgarian forward Dimitar Berbatov in the summer. footylatest.com

Sunderland are prepared to spend £5m to make defender Alan Hutton's move from Tottenham permanent. Daily Mirror

Everton have emerged as favourites to beat Fulham to the signature of Wigan defender Paul Scharner with the Austrian likely to be part of a clear-out at the DW stadium this summer. Daily Mail

Wigan's clear-out will also include defender Mario Melchiot and midfielders Jason Koumas and Olivier Kapo. Daily Mirror

Wolves manager Mick McCarthy is considering a loan bid for Tottenham striker Robbie Keane, who is currently on loan at Celtic, however, Spurs would prefer a permanent £8m deal. Daily Mail

McCarthy also wants Hull winger Stephen Hunt for £3m as well as Tigers centre-half Kamil Zayatte. Daily Mirror

OTHER BOLLOX
Manchester United have lined up two replacements just in case manager Sir Alex Ferguson does decide to retire this summer. Daily The Sun

Portsmouth fear that goalkeeper David James will make his final appearance for the club in the FA Cup final against Chelsea on 15 May. Daily Mirror

Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand, who has missed the last two matches with a groin strain, says he is fit to return for Sunday's trip to Sunderland. The Sun

The agent representing Blackburn midfielder Morten Gamst Pedersen says the Norwegian international wants to stay at the club. Daily Mirror

Manchester United's new strips for next season have been photographed - with the look reminiscent of what the club used to wear in the 1980s.The Sun
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Wednesday's B*ll*x

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:52 am

£18m for Tevez!!!!

We will have Torres for £25m then!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Vhero » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 am

Its mad £18m for Tevez because we are rich the papers think we will except low ball amounts lol.. Besides he ain't for sale the problem they have is they don't see how he would stay if we don't hit 4th but to be fair if we wasn't so close I doubt they would have said anything. Damn press will do anything to sell a paper.

I think if we come 4th Fergescum might retire this season out of pure fear from the blue side of Manchester. If we don't he will hang on another season just so he can say while he was there we were never a threat as he he is that big headed.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby ashton287 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 am

ENIAM NAM wrote:£18m for Tevez!!!!

We will have Torres for £25m then!

FUCK THAT

carlos tevez - 28 goals and 7 assists so far this season, not to mention the hatricks and the effort he makes all over the pitch.
torres - 22 goals and is a fucking fairy injured all the time(santa crop esque).

if they want tevez they can pay us 30 million plus torres or get fucked.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby john@staustell » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:27 am

As big a set of bollox as I've seen really, the silly season must be approaching.

Why on earth offload Adebayor when we're still short of strikers?
Why offload our only decent left back - when we buy another Wayne can be cover?
Tevez Hahahahahahahahahahah. Skint Liverpool paying his wages? Yeah right. 18M? Hahahahahahaha
Semi-retired Luca Toni when we have all the money in the world? Let me think - Toni or Adebayor? - Hmm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby eastlandsblue » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 am

Thats why the threads called B*ll*x
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby shawzy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:13 am

So were getting shut of 5 players now! No direct quotes,nothing...That Neil Custis is a right wanker.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby stinky pete » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:17 am

bin dippers wll buy no one if they dont get sold and the fat waiter goes to juventus.
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby Esky » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:21 am

Biggest bollox in a long long while. Impressive.
Esky

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:22 am

im not sure why anyone takes this crap seriously at the best of times, but at this time of year it is always more than ridiculous..

the end of the world is nigh.. mark my words !!!
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:46 am

shawzy wrote:So were getting shut of 5 players now! No direct quotes,nothing...That Neil Custis is a right wanker.

Indeed he is & a lying, bitter, rag one at that.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby gillie » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:07 pm

I got a phone call off my Dad about the crap in the Stun i just laughed but my Dad who is a closet rag actually believes it such a shame that i cant get through to him.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby eastlandsblue » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 pm

gillie wrote:I got a phone call off my Dad about the crap in the Stun i just laughed but my Dad who is a closet rag actually believes it such a shame that i cant get through to him.

The rags believe, or want too anyway, most of the negatie crap thats spouted. Thats why you can hear the bitterness in their voices. One actually said they would rather lose the title than see us finish in the top 4, now thats real bitterness
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby john@staustell » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:44 pm

stinky pete wrote:bin dippers wll buy no one if they dont get sold and the fat waiter goes to juventus.

On the contrary, they have just made their big summer splash already. £1.7M+ from Charlton I believe!

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 25,00.html
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:51 am

john@staustell wrote:
stinky pete wrote:bin dippers wll buy no one if they dont get sold and the fat waiter goes to juventus.

On the contrary, they have just made their big summer splash already. £1.7M+ from Charlton I believe!

To be fair, from what I've read, this Shelvey feller is supposed to be real thing.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Esky » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:23 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

To be fair, from what I've read, this Shelvey feller is supposed to be real thing.

Yep. He and Jovanovic should prove two decent signings on the cheap.
Esky

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Return to The Maine Football forum