**Barca v Jose**

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: **Barca v Jose**

Postby fangsanalsatan » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm

For those who haven't seen the red card incident:

fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby Nickyboy » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Jose is an absolute fucking cock. But he gets results so I would never complain if he was our fucking cock
Nickyboy
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Mourinho reminds me of Ferguson at his worst; insulting people & winding them up to create a nasty siege mentality in big games & put the oppo off their game. Not the way I'd like to see us behaving unless it's v the rags.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Grob wrote:I would love to see Mourinho do that at OT after we knocked the scum out of the CL semi finals next season.

Mourinho is not that good according to some on here.

As Ive said before ...Id have him in a nanno second.

I don't think anyone thinks of Jose like that mate, I for one think he's an excellent leader and man-manager who showed Taggart how to do things. He is for me, probably the best manager in the world and I've gone on record singing his praises, however I just don't like the cunt, simple as that. As always, if he came to City I'd support him 100% because that isn't my choice, my choice is City.

NB. I think even worse of him because I truly believe that he is off to the Scum after he has finished his journey at Real, it will only be if we turn ourselves into Champions or near Champions that he'll change his mind. But if we are in that position already, do we really need him?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Renato_CTID » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 pm

A very poor game between ghosts. Bayern uber alles and, sorry if I'll repeat again, I'm really glad Mourinho never becomes next City manager. If he's a great manager what's about Big Sam Allardyce or Tony Pullis indeed? Same vision of football, same unbelievable shit!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby HeyMark » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Few points;

When sky were covering the barca v arsenal game they were pitchside too, maybe its a thing to do with the camp nou?

Ferguson sold Pique and kept Evans what a fucking masterstroke that was :S, Pique oozes class, I'd love us to sign him!

Macdonald looked decent in his cameo, bet he's thankful that work permit was rejected

Mourinho is a mental fucker!
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:57 pm

fangsanalsatan wrote:For those who haven't seen the red card incident:

Fucking brilliant!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:Messi completely marginalised over 2 legs, zero impact and Barca kept to 2 goals despite having the ball for about 80% of the time.

Overrated that Mourinho geezer isn't he! The "wouldn't want him at City" brigade do crack me up - come to think of it Jose probably wouldn't fit in with us as he's far too good and wins important matches and trophies, an alien concept to us, and yet some City fans would turn there nose up at him - unreal.

I'd pay the guy £2m a friggin week to manage my club as he comes up with the goods, end of.

This ^^^ the guy really does know how to win i thought Inter defended very very well tonight i can't think of many teams that could go down to 10 men and survive 70mins of Barca attacking and not conceed 2 goals.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Dameerto » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Nickyboy wrote:Jose is an absolute fucking cock. But he gets results so I would never complain if he was our fucking cock

He's the Bellamy of managers - much better to have him on your side than against you.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Lee_Kinda wrote:This last 10 minutes has been amazing!

Barca goal offside!
And they nearly got another one of a handball.

Putting the rag up front was a stroke of genius as inter just are not attacking, they look like a posh stoke!

they looked like aposh Stoke in the first leg as well!

and some people want Mourinho at City
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby guv111 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Lee_Kinda wrote:
guv111 wrote:The more I see Barcelona the more they remind me of the Rags. And I thought I despised Bayern Munich. Their effing keeper even had to try and stop Mourinho from celebrating in front of Inter's fans. Some clubs beggar belief.

Nah Barca are still a quality club imo. Play great football and there recruitment policy is brilliant!

IMO Real are much more rag esc

Although I am sort of glad inter won tonight, I am starting to quite like them as a club. Used to be more AC, but ye for many reasons not so much any more!

I can honestly say that I've never liked Barca. They think they're so huge, but up until recently they only had the one European Cup, which they didn't even win till the '90s. I appreciate that they are more ethical than most (well, allegedly anyway), but they really do shove it in your face with all this "We pay UNICEF!" shirt sponsorship. If I lived in Barcelona, I'm convinced I'd support Espanyol!

I've never really had a favourite Italian side, but I really liked Inter's grit and organisation over the two legs. I'd rather City had that than Barca's flair, which really doesn't do anything for me.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:Messi completely marginalised over 2 legs, zero impact and Barca kept to 2 goals despite having the ball for about 80% of the time.

Overrated that Mourinho geezer isn't he! The "wouldn't want him at City" brigade do crack me up - come to think of it Jose probably wouldn't fit in with us as he's far too good and wins important matches and trophies, an alien concept to us, and yet some City fans would turn there nose up at him - unreal.

I'd pay the guy £2m a friggin week to manage my club as he comes up with the goods, end of.

This ^^^ the guy really does know how to win i thought Inter defended very very well tonight i can't think of many teams that could go down to 10 men and survive 70mins of Barca attacking and not conceed 2 goals.

look no further than your own mate, City didn't concede 1 goal against almost this team minus messi ealrier in the season..
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:02 pm

I fucking love Jose Mourinho.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby edge275 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:04 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:I fucking love Jose Mourinho.

The guy is a winner. Pure and simple.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Nickyboy wrote:Jose is an absolute fucking cock. But he gets results so I would never complain if he was our fucking cock

He's the Bellamy of managers - much better to have him on your side than against you.

I'd much rather have someone who gets us playing like Barca tbh, even if we lose to the occasional bus parking routine from an inferior team. Better to lose occasionally playing like Barca than win occasionally playing like Inter imo.

Like Churchil said when that woman told him he was drunk; " & you madam are ugly but in the morning I will be sober". Barca will be back next year playing wonderful football & perhaps winning it, Inter will still be boring the living shit out of people & probably not quite as successful with it.

Be interesting if he goes to Madrid, to see if he changes his methods or whether he turns them into successful bores.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby eastlandsblue » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:20 pm

How bad did Tyldesley and O'Dreary want Barca to win tonight, the pair of em were getting hard ons everytime messi had the ball.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:How bad did Tyldesley and O'Dreary want Barca to win tonight, the pair of em were getting hard ons everytime messi had the ball.

Perhaps they're televising the final on ITV? I know who'd produce the best game.

Richard Keys will have his dick out & a picture of Mourinho in front of him at this very moment though. As will Henry Winter & most of the press boys.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ENIAM NAM » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I'd much rather have someone who gets us playing like Barca tbh, even if we lose to the occasional bus parking routine from an inferior team. Better to lose occasionally playing like Barca than win occasionally playing like Inter imo.

Like Churchil said when that woman told him he was drunk; " & you madam are ugly but in the morning I will be sober". Barca will be back next year playing wonderful football & perhaps winning it, Inter will still be boring the living shit out of people & probably not quite as successful with it.

Be interesting if he goes to Madrid, to see if he changes his methods or whether he turns them into successful bores.

I agree and also think, whilst he is a winner he is also a cunt. The media are obsessed with him and he becomes bigger than the players and the club.

There are other winners out there - maybe Mancini - you never know!!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:33 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:

look no further than your own mate, City didn't concede 1 goal against almost this team minus messi ealrier in the season..

My god are you for real?

Did you watch that match and see the team Barca had out against us in a pre-season friendly, and you want to compare that to tonight? (Shakes head in disbelief .... ). Anyone care to guess how we would have fared at the Nou Camp tonight, I'd wager we'd have been on the end of a 4-5 goal hiding.

If you really think City are comparable you haven't been watching us this season have you. Mancini is no doubt a decent manager but if he is still in charge of this Inter squad they are nowhere near the Champions League Final, under Mourinho they are and therein lies the difference.
Last edited by Goaters 103 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby guv111 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:36 pm

eastlandsblue wrote:How bad did Tyldesley and O'Dreary want Barca to win tonight, the pair of em were getting hard ons everytime messi had the ball.

I think it was Jim Beglin with Raggy Tyldesley.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum