Dear Mr. Cook, What happens when my lad grows up?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Dear Mr. Cook, What happens when my lad grows up?

Postby saulman » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:44 pm

Blue Since 76 wrote:As for the corporates on level 2, I'll leave it to the official site to explain that:

"To complement the great views, The Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Level Two, will for season 2011/12 be refurbished to a high standard providing a premium experience for supporters. This will include improved facilities and services on the concourse. With these improvements there will be an increase in price and some supporters may like to take the opportunity this season to relocate ahead of the changes for 2011/12."

Does anyone have any idea what this increase is going to be? ......and what the fuck does 'premium' mean when talking about going to the game? If it means 'great view', then I have a premium ticket now.

Does anyone else on tier 2 (East & CB) find this a little worrying?
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: Dear Mr. Cook, What happens when my lad grows up?

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:15 pm

saulman wrote:
Blue Since 76 wrote:As for the corporates on level 2, I'll leave it to the official site to explain that:

"To complement the great views, The Colin Bell Stand and East Stand Level Two, will for season 2011/12 be refurbished to a high standard providing a premium experience for supporters. This will include improved facilities and services on the concourse. With these improvements there will be an increase in price and some supporters may like to take the opportunity this season to relocate ahead of the changes for 2011/12."

Does anyone have any idea what this increase is going to be? ......and what the fuck does 'premium' mean when talking about going to the game? If it means 'great view', then I have a premium ticket now.

Does anyone else on tier 2 (East & CB) find this a little worrying?

I moved from there last year because I was worried that the prices were already silly for the difference in view, and the atmosphere was utter shite in 222. I paid over £600. When we started taking the kids last year, it cost me and my mate far less to move to the family stand AND bring 3 kids with us.

The worry I have for you is that as the south stand is full, and the north stand is for kids, the only place for you all to go if the prices go ridiculous next yr will be tier 3. But if you like your creature comforts, you pay the money to stay where you are
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum