Neville signs a new deal!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Neville signs a new deal!!

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:55 am

Has been given one year extension. Beauty! We get another chance to give him good beating in his final Derby.

Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Re: Neville signs a new deal!!

Postby john68 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:04 am

Tremendous news...His act is far funnier than Peter Kay's...
Could anyone forget that sketch at maine Road when he fed the goat and pretended to be a footballer...Classic comedy.
That sticky on bumfluff is comedic genius of Patrick proportions.

The fact that Giggs, Scholes and Chuckle have been retained, tells us all we need to know about the rags buying power.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:05 am

Hate to say it,but Giggs,Scholes and Neville have all contributed again to Rags nearly winning the league AGAIN.

All three have done us this season in their different ways.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:12 am

lets all have a disco wrote:Hate to say it,but Giggs,Scholes and Neville have all contributed again to Rags nearly winning the league AGAIN.

Correct. Taggart regularly calls on Scholes and Giggs in derbies and they continue to beat us, end of.

Seeing as though Bellamy got absolutely nothing against Neville 2 weeks ago we are not really in the position to crow about him.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:56 am

Goaters 103 wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Hate to say it,but Giggs,Scholes and Neville have all contributed again to Rags nearly winning the league AGAIN.

Correct. Taggart regularly calls on Scholes and Giggs in derbies and they continue to beat us, end of.

Seeing as though Bellamy got absolutely nothing against Neville 2 weeks ago we are not really in the position to crow about him.

Giggs and Scholes, yeah but what the fuck has Neville done? Bellamy were running circles around Neville but simply was lacking in the end product on the day. Nothing to do with his defending.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

Giggs and Scholes, yeah but what the fuck has Neville done? Bellamy were running circles around Neville but simply was lacking in the end product on the day. Nothing to do with his defending.

This is wonderful news. We really missed the opportunity to send him packing & I thought it would be our last. Now we may get a chance with an even better attack next season.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:55 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:

If you are referring to Bellamy's performance in the last derby I beg to differ. Thought Bellers was awful and produced nothing. Put it this way, Neville wasn't exactly given a chasing was he? And that was in a game where we had to deliver ... and of course we didn't.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

If you are referring to Bellamy's performance in the last derby I beg to differ. Thought Bellers was awful and produced nothing. Put it this way, Neville wasn't exactly given a chasing was he? And that was in a game where we had to deliver ... and of course we didn't.

Like I said, he run numerous of times past Neville but constantly bottled it when he needed to make the next move. But that was down to bad game by Bellamy rather than good game by Neville Neville's talented son.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

Like I said, he run numerous of times past Neville but constantly bottled it when he needed to make the next move. But that was down to bad game by Bellamy rather than good game by Neville Neville's talented son.

So in summation Antti, we didnt exactly expose Neville did we?

Hopefully we will do next season, though City should consider a nickname change to The Gunners because we are perennially "gunner do this" and "gunner do that" - time for the players to deliver over the next 9 days.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Vhero » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:45 pm

Ah so he will be there hopefully to see them crash and fucking burn! And I agree with the comment about the spending power it obviously shows they cant afford to find a replacement.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby crossan » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:10 pm

PITY SOME OF OUR PLAYERS DON'T HAVE HALF OF THE PASSION HE HAS FOR THE CLUB.
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Ted Hughes » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 pm

crossan wrote:PITY SOME OF OUR PLAYERS DON'T HAVE HALF OF THE PASSION HE HAS FOR THE CLUB.

He only loves it because it's the one place on earth where he fits in.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:28 pm

WTF - why is this site discussing one of the most arrogant ignorant twats of the world???

If you really hate the scum - like I do - then you really hate those twats that 'typify' their fucking total shit-faced arrogance - that means baconface - the neville sisters - that twat keane - that ladyboy beckham etc

And most of all you must hate that total thick twat Neville -(after that purple nosed pissed twat)

Just fuck off and ignore these twats - it is like bluemoon all off a sudden - next you will have thread based on Corrie FFS

edited to say - that - OK at the airport on the way back for the game - and perhaps a bit 'tired' - but FFS guys - get a grip!!
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Return to The Maine Football forum