*** Official Match Thread: Villa Home ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Official Match Thread: Villa Home ***

Postby shawzy » Sat May 01, 2010 4:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
shawzy wrote:
edge275 wrote:
IanBishopsHaircut wrote:I'm here at the ground Fuck off you Bellers doubters..Get In!

Hang on. I'm just saying he played shite today and his end product is driving me mad. Just because he scored from 10 yards out doesn't dispel all that happened previously.

You aint got a clue..Go back into the shadows where you belong.

Got to pull you up shawzy..Bellemys work rate was spot on..his delivery on his crossing and corners was abysmal and overall play was average at best.
His goal was great but considering he had time for a coffee and donuts I expected him to score it.

SWP deserves all the credit for our 3rd as he made that goal and getting past 3 players in the process.

Your pulling me up for disagreeing with Edge for calling Bellers shite.Fair enough Carl we all have opinions but i thought Bellers was great and worked his ass off,in defense and attack.
Yes i agree he crossing at times was below his norm standard but for Edge to call him shite is wrong imo.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby Slim » Sat May 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Bellamy was playing against their MotM today, Cuellar was fucking amazing, so I think Bellers did well enough.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat May 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Slim wrote:Bellamy was playing against their MotM today, Cuellar was fucking amazing, so I think Bellers did well enough.

Cuellar was great for them...but he had fuckall to do with the shite corners Bellers was drilling into the box.

From what Doug has said in his TR the best crosser seems to be Mancini !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Slim » Sat May 01, 2010 5:35 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Slim wrote:Bellamy was playing against their MotM today, Cuellar was fucking amazing, so I think Bellers did well enough.

Cuellar was great for them...but he had fuckall to do with the shite corners Bellers was drilling into the box.

From what Doug has said in his TR the best crosser seems to be Mancini !!

Didn't think AJ's corners were that much better.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm

I agree that Bellamy was a bit headless today but he still contributed a lot to our performance. Bellamy looks tired to me & is running on fumes.

I thought Vieira had a great game. Yes, he's too slow to compete against some midfields when we lose the ball & it's a gamble when he plays but his intelligence in possession was much better than anyone else on the pitch & he set up attacks brilliantly. He can't run at all but, like Scholes v us, he showed younger players what they lack. If only Ireland had half Vieira's brains he'd be priceless doing that job but he's too thick to even realise it.

Good decision by Mancini to play him again after his shite showing at Arsenal. I wouldn't have trusted him but it paid off.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue Toy » Sat May 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Just had a quick peek at the Villa forum. Pick of the bunch is the quote below. WTF?

It was just one of those games, we had some good opportunities but it just wasn't our day. I hope Man Citeh enjoy their hollow victory, and I pray that Spuds beat them to 4th. Horrible, horrible club.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat May 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Blue Toy wrote:Just had a quick peek at the Villa forum. Pick of the bunch is the quote below. WTF?

It was just one of those games, we had some good opportunities but it just wasn't our day. I hope Man Citeh enjoy their hollow victory, and I pray that Spuds beat them to 4th. Horrible, horrible club.

Anyone on there mention a reason why they couldn't sell all their tickets?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat May 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Did you guys listen to Martin O'Neil after the game? Basically says that they dominated until we equalized... did I watch a different game??
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Sister of fu » Sat May 01, 2010 8:20 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:I'm here at the ground Fuck off you Bellers doubters..Get In!

One of my fav moments at coms when that goal went in really wanted to cry!!! Bring on Wednesday!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun May 02, 2010 8:55 am

Blue Toy wrote:Just had a quick peek at the Villa forum. Pick of the bunch is the quote below. WTF?

"Hollow victory"???? What the fuck is that supposed to mean. We dominated every statistical area and anyone who actually saw the game would've said we deserved that win.

I can't understand why they are moaning about us so badly? Because of Barry? They got more than good money for him and he was looking to leave anyway. I thought it was really good deal for them, especially as I don't think Barry is genuine top 4 talent which I think they are aiming for. Then again, don't half of them want O'Neill out? They seem to have even worse illusion of grandeaur than Spuds and that's REALLY saying something.

And to think many Blues, me included, were thinking before takeover and this season that if it wasn't us, it'd be nice to see Villa break the top 4.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Slim » Sun May 02, 2010 9:03 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

"Hollow victory"???? What the fuck is that supposed to mean. We dominated every statistical area and anyone who actually saw the game would've said we deserved that win.

I can't understand why they are moaning about us so badly? Because of Barry? They got more than good money for him and he was looking to leave anyway. I thought it was really good deal for them, especially as I don't think Barry is genuine top 4 talent which I think they are aiming for. Then again, don't half of them want O'Neill out? They seem to have even worse illusion of grandeaur than Spuds and that's REALLY saying something.

And to think many Blues, me included, were thinking before takeover and this season that if it wasn't us, it'd be nice to see Villa break the top 4.

Hollow victory means it's a win that doesn't mean anything...ummm, no.

And horrible horrible club? We weren't 5 years ago, we were everyone's fucking favourite when we are sitting in 15th. Cunts can go do one, just because they got leapfrogged and are gonna start sliding back towards mediocrity. Hope they have overstretched financially and the cunts plummet to League One on the back of an administrator.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun May 02, 2010 9:08 am

Slim wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

Hollow victory means it's a win that doesn't mean anything...ummm, no.

And horrible horrible club? We weren't 5 years ago, we were everyone's fucking favourite when we are sitting in 15th. Cunts can go do one, just because they got leapfrogged and are gonna start sliding back towards mediocrity. Hope they have overstretched financially and the cunts plummet to League One on the back of an administrator.

That's why I always said it, even at the time, how much I fucking hated the "everyone's second club" tag. Loads of people were celebrating it but I thought it was bullshit as it only meant we were shite. Succesful clubs are rarely anyones second club.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum