ALL HAIL MCLAREN!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

ALL HAIL MCLAREN!

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

TWENTE ARE DUTCH CHAMPIONS! Our pet hate McLaren has worked wonders with the farmers from Enschede and has taken them to the top!

I don't care too much about Twente, but I'm just sooooo happy to see Ajax not win! GO MCLAREN!
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Re: ALL HAIL MCLAREN!

Postby Craig B » Sun May 02, 2010 2:29 pm

He's slimey arrogant Munich bastard.. but yeah let's hail him!!
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun May 02, 2010 2:30 pm

Good man, I knew he could make something of himself.......without an umbrella!

I hear he's being touted to return to the Prem next season, I wonder who it'll be to?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 2:32 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Good man, I knew he could make something of himself.......without an umbrella!

I hear he's being touted to return to the Prem next season, I wonder who it'll be to?

I actually think he will go to one of the top German teams.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby eastlandsblue » Sun May 02, 2010 2:35 pm

schweet win Steve, well done Twente.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Sun May 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Fair play to him, he had the bollocks to go and work abroad after his disastrous time in charge of England and he's done a hell of a job. More English managers should follow his example and test themselves in the foreign leagues.

Hopefully we might get to meet Twente in, how you shay, Champons league, next sheason.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Buffalo Soldier wrote:Fair play to him, he had the bollocks to go and work abroad after his disastrous time in charge of England and he's done a hell of a job. More English managers should follow his example and test themselves in the foreign leagues.

Hopefully we might get to meet Twente in, how you shay, Champons league, next sheason.

Despite that youtube video of him, I've actually gotten quite a lot of respect for him during this season. He's done it really well, and handles himself excellently with the Dutch media.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby cdncityfan » Sun May 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Great accomplishment, especially considering they finished first, just ahead of Martin Jol's Ajax, who have been posting obscene statistics this season like scoring over 100 league goals and such. Would like to see him stay for this season and see what he can do in the Champions League group stage with FC Twente Enschede. Could be interesting and give him some more European experience on his CV.
Was never a bad manager, just made a terrible mistake becoming England coach. But no worry- it happens to many people. NEVER take on a national team in your prime as a manager, never!
Manchester City FC: the class of the Premier League!
cdncityfan
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Rangers / City
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun May 02, 2010 3:09 pm

HES A FUCKING CUNT..FUCK HIM.
SPASTIC WITH A BROLLY.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 3:11 pm

cdncityfan wrote:Great accomplishment, especially considering they finished first, just ahead of Martin Jol's Ajax, who have been posting obscene statistics this season like scoring over 100 league goals and such. Would like to see him stay for this season and see what he can do in the Champions League group stage with FC Twente Enschede. Could be interesting and give him some more European experience on his CV.
Was never a bad manager, just made a terrible mistake becoming England coach. But no worry- it happens to many people. NEVER take on a national team in your prime as a manager, never!

I would love to see him staying at Twente, trying to make them successful in Europe and giving them another Dutch title. But that's not gonna happen. Twente is like Bolton or Norwich or which ever rural English club. McLaren wants back to the lime light. he's either going to a big German club or to a mid to upper mid table English.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Vhero » Sun May 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Anybody who is English hates Mclaren and for good reason! He is a shite manager how the hell he won the dut..c...h..... nevermind... I thought I was trying to make a point here..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby edge275 » Sun May 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Steve McClaren is a cunt.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Vhero wrote:Anybody who is English hates Mclaren and for good reason! He is a shite manager how the hell he won the dut..c...h..... nevermind... I thought I was trying to make a point here..

Everyone who is English is deluded about the qualities English national team is. You are not, and have not been since 1966, a team to challenge for the WC. Sven actually did a good job for you lot. Steve might've if he had gotten the chance to.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Vhero » Sun May 02, 2010 4:27 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Vhero wrote:Anybody who is English hates Mclaren and for good reason! He is a shite manager how the hell he won the dut..c...h..... nevermind... I thought I was trying to make a point here..

Everyone who is English is deluded about the qualities English national team is. You are not, and have not been since 1966, a team to challenge for the WC. Sven actually did a good job for you lot. Steve might've if he had gotten the chance to.

I agree people are deluded if they think England are the number 1 team in the world right now I really think we are gonna struggle in the world cup but take nothing away from them when it comes to Mclaren he was fucking terrible when it came to England. Him and his fucking umbrella still gives me nightmares! Also your an idiot for thinking the entire country thinks the same way.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Blue Toy » Sun May 02, 2010 4:31 pm

I am NOT prepared to be a member of a forum that has a McClaren thread without the following video being part of the thread. I know we've all seen it and it's old now, but it's just wrong to see his name without it.

[youtube]2ZnoP4sUV90[/youtube]
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Blue Toy wrote:I am NOT prepared to be a member of a forum that has a McClaren thread without the following video being part of the thread. I know we've all seen it and it's old now, but it's just wrong to see his name without it.

[youtube]2ZnoP4sUV90[/youtube]

i did mention it in my initial post... I even said that despite that clip, I still have respect for what he has accomplished.
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Blue Toy » Sun May 02, 2010 4:36 pm

mr_nool wrote:i did mention it in my initial post... I even said that despite that clip, I still have respect for what he has accomplished.

Nooly - Rule #1 when starting a McClaren thread: Find required YouTube link.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby mr_nool » Sun May 02, 2010 4:37 pm

Blue Toy wrote:
mr_nool wrote:i did mention it in my initial post... I even said that despite that clip, I still have respect for what he has accomplished.

HE DID STOP AJAX FROM WINNING FOR FUCK's SAKE! THAT'S LIKES STOPPING TAGGART FROM WINNING! I will respect him for all eternity!
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Blue Toy » Sun May 02, 2010 4:41 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Blue Toy wrote:

HE DID STOP AJAX FROM WINNING FOR FUCK's SAKE! THAT'S LIKES STOPPING TAGGART FROM WINNING! I will respect him for all eternity!

I know and I'm not taking that away from him, I'm just saying that NEVER should we have a McClaren thread without the said video embedded.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby crossan » Sun May 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Well done to the guy................
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets