I am obsessed - the support thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: I am obsessed - the support thread

Postby halnone » Mon May 03, 2010 2:48 am

my name is evan, i cant fucking wait to see the spuds lose on Wednesday. i guess you could say i'm obsessed.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john68 » Mon May 03, 2010 4:05 am

My name is.....erm
My name is...........erm
My erm..............name is........Wednesday...I think...and Blue Toy has an abcess...incest....an abbess....or depressed?

I copuldn't give a fucl about Wednesday...No worries at all about beating Spurs. Easy peeeeasy....Up the league and finishing 4th.
Ask me again on Wednesday just before Kick off.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby brite blu sky » Mon May 03, 2010 4:11 am

guv111 wrote:I'm obsessed with this picture in my head, and I just can't get rid of the image. There's this woman in a shower that looks a bit like she could be Jamie Lee Curtis's mother (what would Freud make of THAT!), and she starts screaming when a shadow approaches. The shadow looks like it could be someone clasping a dagger, but it actually turns out to be a duck. I can't stop thinking about it, and I don't think I dare sleep in case I have dreams.

my name is boj and i like your forums
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby ant london » Mon May 03, 2010 6:37 am

I am actually pleased that I am not there to go to the match

I actually don't think I could bear to go and see Spurs deny us again...fucking Spurs....cunts

I'm still not sure whether I can actually bear to watch it on TV....fucking Spurs....arrrrggh
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Slim » Mon May 03, 2010 7:06 am

ant london wrote:I am actually pleased that I am not there to go to the match

I actually don't think I could bear to go and see Spurs deny us again...fucking Spurs....cunts

I'm still not sure whether I can actually bear to watch it on TV....fucking Spurs....arrrrggh

I believe that's their formal name, Tottenham FuckSpurs F(ucking) C(unts)
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon May 03, 2010 7:44 am

Slim wrote:
ant london wrote:I am actually pleased that I am not there to go to the match

I believe that's their formal name, Tottenham FuckSpurs F(ucking) C(unts)

I know the feeling well & from what I'm led to believe, many of their fans are already spouting the kind of smug, arrogant, crap that leads people to feel that way about them.

I believe however, that on this occasion & many more to come; we will beat them.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dronny » Mon May 03, 2010 10:35 am

My name is Paul and I'm a certified member of SHIT - (total spurs hating individual) - I'm also slightly dyslexic. I have nearly 30 years of hatred bubbling away since seeing Tommy H score twice at "our" end in '81, there was a moment of respite when we dicked 'em 3-4 in the Cup a few years ago but mainly I have only see us suffer at the hands of these cockney twats.

I feel that come Wednesday this albatross will finally fly away and I can leave my SHIT behind with my head held high.

Thank you for reading, my name is Paul
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby PoC » Mon May 03, 2010 10:42 am

I'm gutted i can't be there, gonna be in a pub surrounded by spuds this wednesday

BRING IT ON!!!
MaineRoadMemories wrote:Both can suck there own bolloxs off so they're as equal as each other but a lot greater than us.
PoC
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon May 03, 2010 10:51 am

My name is Carl and I cant stop being nasty ,this is one of the biggest games ever for us and Im fucking obsessed with taking the piss out of any rag or spurs fan right now..texts,,,,,facebook..ringing people in the middle of the night...Ive been told Im fucking ill.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby brite blu sky » Mon May 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Dronny wrote:My name is Paul and I'm a certified member of SHIT - (total spurs hating individual) - I'm also slightly dyslexic. I have nearly 30 years of hatred bubbling away since seeing Tommy H score twice at "our" end in '81, there was a moment of respite when we dicked 'em 3-4 in the Cup a few years ago but mainly I have only see us suffer at the hands of these cockney twats.

I feel that come Wednesday this albatross will finally fly away and I can leave my SHIT behind with my head held high.

Thank you for reading, my name is Paul

my name is jolly rock and i love spurs.. im obsessed with expectation.. but this time i really think i know what what im in for when i come all that fucking way to eastlands
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum