He's mint

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: He's mint

Postby Slim » Sun May 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
CityGer wrote:
Don't mind Mark, he doesn't do much other than start threads so he can get a bit arsey when other people have the audiacity to do it.

I don't do much apart from start threads??? Well ,this is a FORUM and there isn't really a lot else you can do apart from post, or am I missing something here???

Can you point out when i've got 'arsey' over someone starting a thread???

This thread to me is Pointless, and that's my opinion, simple as that. 'He's Mint' followed by ...'Vincent Kompany, he's a class act.' is hardly a reason to strat a new thread now is it? I agree with what he's trying to say, but a little more effort into the thread would have been appreciated.

Yeah, more than cutting and pasting stories from other sites at the very least, right?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beeks » Sun May 02, 2010 6:36 pm

U N I T E D

That spells fucking debt to me..

With a nick nack paddywhack give a dog a bone

Ocean Finance on the phone..

Love Glazer Hate United
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby dazby » Sun May 02, 2010 6:38 pm

abbeyhey wrote:
10.Goater_Legend wrote:
abbeyhey wrote:
10.Goater_Legend wrote:
abbeyhey wrote:in 76
this is true
a trophy was won by the team in blue
its been a long time
since that day
so we'll sing them a song that they f*****g hate
34 years
f**k all
34 years
f**k all................(repeat as needed to the "mancs" with stockport postcodes)

How's that title race going?

brilliant hows your title race goin?

About the same as your clubs finances, spent any of that £80m yet btw?.

You're a bit shit at this Internet forum game aren't you? Get back on your x-box little boy.
no we dont need to spend! we just win trophies.........by the way do you lot wanna buy a trophy coz we got a couple of league cups you can buy
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby CityGer » Sun May 02, 2010 6:40 pm

CityGer wrote:
Don't mind Mark, he doesn't do much other than start threads so he can get a bit arsey when other people have the audiacity to do it.

I don't do much apart from start threads??? Well ,this is a FORUM and there isn't really a lot else you can do apart from post, or am I missing something here???

This thread to me is Pointless, and that's my opinion, simple as that. 'He's Mint' followed by ...'Vincent Kompany, he's a class act.' is hardly a reason to strat a new thread now is it? I agree with what he's trying to say, but a little more effort into the thread would have been appreciated.

You do this regularly, particularly to less establsihed posters. Considering that the vast majority of stuff you post is copy and pasted from another source or threads with a couple of nice pictures telling us all that we must post our views in your thread, you having a pop at someone for starting a thread you deem pointless is a little ironic.

Get your own house in order before you start having a go at people for starting 'pointless' threads, your the worlds worst for it.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Slim wrote:
CityGer wrote:

Yeah, more than cutting and pasting stories from other sites at the very least, right?

Yeah it is actually.

At least I actually provide a detailed point of disscussion and/or debate even if it's not written by me.
The point of this forum is to discuss things City related, that includes articles from the site or other sources, it doesn't have to be written by the person who created the topic.

Bottom line, it's my opinion about this thread and if you don't agree then that's fine, carry on discussing it then. Simple.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Slim » Sun May 02, 2010 6:43 pm

Slim wrote:
CityGer wrote:

Yeah it is actually.

At least I actually provide a detailed point of disscussion and/or debate even if it's not written by me.
The point of this forum is to discuss things City related, that includes articles from the site or other sources, it doesn't have to be written by the person who created the topic.

Bottom line, it's my opinion about this thread and if you don't agree then that's fine, carry on discussing it then. Simple.

So this opinion of yours, where did you cut and paste that from?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CityGer » Sun May 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Slim wrote:
Slim wrote:
CityGer wrote:

Yeah it is actually.

He formed it whilst browsing the OS.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:48 pm

Slim wrote:
Slim wrote:
CityGer wrote:

Yeah it is actually.

For someone that doesn't find this thread pointless, you're sure going off topic quite a bit.
Maybe you should actually talk about the topic of this thread instead of trying to create petty arguments.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun May 02, 2010 6:58 pm

abbeyhey wrote:
10.Goater_Legend wrote:
abbeyhey wrote:
10.Goater_Legend wrote:
this is true
its been a long time
since that day
34 years
f**k all
34 years
f**k all................(repeat as needed to the "mancs" with stockport postcodes)

How's that title race going?

brilliant hows your title race goin?

About the same as your clubs finances, spent any of that £80m yet btw?.

no we dont need to spend! we just win trophies.........by the way do you lot wanna buy a trophy coz we got a couple of league cups you can buy

You'll need to spend when Giggs, Neville, Scholes and Van Der Sar retire.

Silly boy ;)
Last edited by 10.Goater_Legend on Sun May 02, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby bobadji » Sun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm

and in one swoop Mark Blue Army does more to wind anyone up than the worst Wind Up Rag ever.
bobadji
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Ned

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun May 02, 2010 7:03 pm

this is true
its been a long time
since that day
34 years
f**k all
34 years

i really dont get this stockport thing.
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby 10.Goater_Legend » Sun May 02, 2010 7:06 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
this is true
its been a long time
since that day
34 years
f**k all
34 years

Think it's because they don't like the fact that we point out most of there fanbase is from outside Manchester, so they respond with most of our fanbase is from Stockport (lie) which is in Manchester anyway!

You have to pity the red fools at times. Really you do.
10.Goater_Legend
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Nick » Sun May 02, 2010 7:06 pm

Thought I'd get a told you so in here ;-). I remember when people were calling him shit! In a similar manner to the current thoughts on Zaba. I think if Zaba has a long run in midfield, we'd be saying the same things about him. I love there characters. Good job Hughes.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby ruralblue » Sun May 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Bar Jims anger management thread on Carls stories, this is thread of the week. A rag bastard trying to wind us up and a row over whether the thread should have more substance.

Vincent is proving to be one of the best signings of the new dawn. Him or Robinho?, KOMPS every day of the week.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby branny » Sun May 02, 2010 7:15 pm

9secondlegend wrote:
this is true
its been a long time
since that day
34 years
f**k all
34 years

Me too. I was born in M5 and have lived in M5, M6 and M27. I have no affinity with Stockport, in fact the nearest I get to it is when going to the airport.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby JonnyAsh » Sun May 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Ah Yes, That's called "selling off the family silver. get used to it, you will need to sell all the silver off to survive. watch out for the Swamp car boot sale!!
JonnyAsh
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby dikdik » Sun May 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Exactly.

What's that about Kompany?
dikdik
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 pm

10.Goater_Legend wrote:
9secondlegend wrote:
this is true
its been a long time
since that day
34 years
f**k all
34 years

Think it's because they don't like the fact that we point out most of there fanbase is from outside Manchester, so they respond with most of our fanbase is from Stockport (lie) which is in Manchester anyway!

You have to pity the red fools at times. Really you do.

exactly!
thats why i dont understand it!
and considering that knob head who writes all there songs about city coming from stockport actually comes from ....guess where?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Rae4685 » Sun May 02, 2010 9:02 pm

this is true
its been a long time
since that day
34 years
f**k all
34 years

errrmmmmmm F**K OFF AND DIE!!!
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 02, 2010 9:12 pm

this is true
its been a long time
since that day
34 years
f**k all
34 years

I find the whole City fans are from Stockport thing as ironic as the last time I checked it's a damn lot closer than Dublin, London, Singapore and Thailand!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum