England merchandise

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

England merchandise

Postby Blue Toy » Sat May 29, 2010 11:55 am

Do you wear an England shirt or have a flag hanging out of your window? What about other merchandise like Car Flags etc?

For me it just isn't the same as City gear and I don't buy any of it.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Re: England merchandise

Postby CityGer » Sat May 29, 2010 12:13 pm

During major tournaments I'll sometimes buy an England polo shirt and give it the odd outing because it winds up the scotchers up here no end.

As for flags out of the window, nah, wouldn't be the smartest of moves.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby BlueinBosnia » Sat May 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Yes, I have a beer gut.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Chinners » Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Hugh flag in window ... and thats about it
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby carolina-blue » Sat May 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Parcel full of England 'tat " from home arrived this am actually , car air freshners ,car flags, airiel ball tops ,Bunting , large flags, sun car window screens , stick on car window football kits .

Gonna piss the neighbours off big time with this lot Hahahaha. Cant wait for the first match Its gonna be murder in the pub.
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Patrick » Sat May 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Crazy mofos

If you wear an england shirt you will get knicked and sent back to a muslim country
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby craigmcfc » Sat May 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Blue Toy wrote:Do you wear an England shirt or have a flag hanging out of your window? What about other merchandise like Car Flags etc?

For me it just isn't the same as City gear and I don't buy any of it.

I'm with you on this BT, never bought an England shirt and the only thing that will be on display in my car is the 2 City scarves in the back window. Will be as passionate as the next England fan during the World Cup but City is where my money goes on those types of purchases.
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Blue in the face » Sat May 29, 2010 5:29 pm

My wife will be supporting England. I might hang her out the window.
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Chinners » Sat May 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Ha ha
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby bluechester » Sun May 30, 2010 11:54 am

i quite like the st georges flags flying about everywhere,only happens every 2 years & think for a change look good, think i will be getting a flag for the window & soem car flags, only last for 2 weeks anyway ha ha
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Postby btajim » Sun May 30, 2010 12:03 pm

Patrick wrote:Crazy mofos

If you wear an england shirt you will get knicked and sent back to a muslim country

Whitechapel?

I will wear my white England shirt for every Match.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 30, 2010 3:49 pm

God I hate car flags complete and utter tack. I actually hate how none footballing folk all if a sudden pile into pubs, get flags on the house and become experts all of a sudden. My mate hates football and the other day said " I can't come out with you on the 12th as England are playing" I said "you fucking hate football you moran"
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby bluej » Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Sister of fu wrote:God I hate car flags complete and utter tack. I actually hate how none footballing folk all if a sudden pile into pubs, get flags on the house and become experts all of a sudden. My mate hates football and the other day said " I can't come out with you on the 12th as England are playing" I said "you fucking hate football you moran"

?
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 30, 2010 4:20 pm

bluej wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:God I hate car flags complete and utter tack. I actually hate how none footballing folk all if a sudden pile into pubs, get flags on the house and become experts all of a sudden. My mate hates football and the other day said " I can't come out with you on the 12th as England are playing" I said "you fucking hate football you moran"

?

??
Sister of fu

Postby craigmcfc » Sun May 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
bluej wrote:

?

??

I might be wrong but I think it's a pic of Dylan Moran, an Irish comedian. Think "someone" was having a dig at your spelling Miss Fu
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Sister of fu » Sun May 30, 2010 5:20 pm

craigmcfc wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
bluej wrote:

?

??

I might be wrong but I think it's a pic of Dylan Moran, an Irish comedian. Think "someone" was having a dig at your spelling Miss
Fu

wouldn't be the first......
Sister of fu

Postby kav27 » Sun May 30, 2010 5:57 pm

Hate it, hate all of it. Don't know if it's the type of people who have those car flags, my feelings about England in general or my dislike of the men representing us-the cheating John Terry, the chavvy scouse rag, the makeshift captain etc. Perhaps if we had some potential heroes (eg A Johnson) I might be more inclined.
kav27
Carlo Nash's Debut

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby bluej » Sun May 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
bluej wrote:

?

??

I might be wrong but I think it's a pic of Dylan Moran, an Irish comedian. Think "someone" was having a dig at your spelling Miss
Fu

wouldn't be the first......

No offence meant SoF!
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun May 30, 2010 6:20 pm

I just can't be arsed.

Like with City, I dont have to be stood on a seat screaming at the opposition to be a city fan (although it has been known), I dont feel the need to buy endless amounts of tacky shit to show my patriotism.

Fair play to those who do though, it does make the country seem more together come tournament time, and fuck knows the country could do with a bit more of that - its probably the only thing that does bring most of the country together, even wars dont do that any more as they are fought at arms length and so far away
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby btajim » Sun May 30, 2010 9:55 pm

johnpb78 wrote:Fair play to those who do though, it does make the country seem more together come tournament time, and fuck knows the country could do with a bit more of that - its probably the only thing that does bring most of the country together, even wars dont do that any more as they are fought at arms length and so far away

I'd agree with that. Everyone at work is on about getting a big TV in the Staff Room so we can watch the 3pm England Kick Off together. Management will be paying for some Drinks, too. Never happens any other time.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum