England merchandise

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: England merchandise

Postby gillie » Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 pm

btajim wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:Fair play to those who do though, it does make the country seem more together come tournament time, and fuck knows the country could do with a bit more of that - its probably the only thing that does bring most of the country together, even wars dont do that any more as they are fought at arms length and so far away

I'd agree with that. Everyone at work is on about getting a big TV in the Staff Room so we can watch the 3pm England Kick Off together. Management will be paying for some Drinks, too. Never happens any other time.

Jim you cant drink in work mate it's against health and safety regulations don't you know.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby btajim » Sun May 30, 2010 10:33 pm

gillie wrote:Jim you cant drink in work mate it's against health and safety regulations don't you know.

We have at least a function a month were I'm expected to sip wine and listen to rich people tell me a dull story!

Even the non-Football Fans will be logging off early to join in the fun.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby branny » Mon May 31, 2010 1:11 am

I don't do car flags or have any other flags on display. Was thinking about having a barbecue or 2 during the WC with an England theme but i'm having some work done on the garden and doubt if it'll be ready before we're knocked out on penalties. I've bought some retro shirts (blue and red from Italia 90 and white Mexico 70) partly because I missed em first time around and partly because I've expanded over the last 2 years and my old shirts are a bit tight. I'll probably watch the group games at home then pub for knock out. It's always a decent atmosphere for competitive England games.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Sister of fu » Mon May 31, 2010 8:50 am

?[/quote]

??[/quote]

I might be wrong but I think it's a pic of Dylan Moran, an Irish comedian. Think "someone" was having a dig at your spelling Miss
Fu[/quote]

wouldn't be the first......[/quote]

No offence meant SoF![/quote]

No taken cocka.......should have paid more attention at school
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Dazzacity » Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 pm

This time around I bought both shirts as I think they look nice.Its the firs time in years that I bought an England shirt as the others haven't appealed to me that much..

Ill prob grab an England air freshener for the car and jus lay an England flag accross the boot card.I wont bother with the window flags as I dont have opperating windows at the back and I always have the the driver and pass open .
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dameerto » Mon May 31, 2010 3:30 pm

One of the few things I hate about all the world cup jingoism is the bloody TV adverts it inspires.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby brite blu sky » Mon May 31, 2010 5:03 pm

i thought this thread was going to be about possible new England Merchandising ideas.. so im disappointed.

perhaps a big golden box with golden lions on the sides that looks like it should contain something amazing.. but turns out to be a portaloo.. with inbuilt speakers that play all the ditty England tunes from over the years..
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:30 am

I picked up a lovely tailored by umbro England gym bag the other day.

Thats all i have,i did buy a England house decoration kit but thats for the missuses family home.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Dave_G » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 am

I jumped on the bandwagon the other day and bought the England home shirt. Lovely it is too! I wont be copying my whole street by putting a flag up in the garden. Just cant be arsed to be frank! Im a bit pessimistic about this world cup but will still go out and cheer them on, i am english after all.
Dave_G
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum