World Cup: Prem Players Falling Apart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: World Cup: Prem Players Falling Apart

Postby Blue2 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Glad that twat wio is out, just on the off chance we won , can you imagine his fuclin mug when lifting the cup?
Blue2
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Hanging
My favourite player is: Aguerooooooooooooooo

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:.....literally. SSN reporting that Rio Ferdinand has gone off for a scan on his knee after an innocuous training ground tackle and that one of the dropped players has been put on stand-by. Further to that, David James has knee problems which Fabio has put down to the flight.

WTF is going on, they can't even get to the World Cup without falling apart, how the hell are they going to play to the heighest standards needed to achieve anything in the tournament.

Also, Ivory Coast are now reporting that Drogba has fractured his arm/wrist after a nasty tackle by one of the Japan team.

I just wonder if out long tiresome season really does affect the players in these national tournament years?

What on earth has a long season got to do with players getting injured in tackles?
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:.....literally. SSN reporting that Rio Ferdinand has gone off for a scan on his knee after an innocuous training ground tackle and that one of the dropped players has been put on stand-by. Further to that, David James has knee problems which Fabio has put down to the flight.

WTF is going on, they can't even get to the World Cup without falling apart, how the hell are they going to play to the heighest standards needed to achieve anything in the tournament.

Also, Ivory Coast are now reporting that Drogba has fractured his arm/wrist after a nasty tackle by one of the Japan team.

I just wonder if out long tiresome season really does affect the players in these national tournament years?

What on earth has a long season got to do with players getting injured in tackles?

Im still trying to find a scientific reason for this as well...what a load of bolloks.!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Blue Since 76 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 pm

re a winter break - surely that would mean an even busier end to the season unless the premier league is reduced in numbers. just need to make sure we buy lots of foreigners to ruin everyone else's chances too.

aj - if you're reading this, don't book a holiday just yet
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby razor400 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Great news, Carriger with terry much more solid.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Kladze » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

Their poor ickle minds are stretched to breaking point, meaning they can't foresee the tackles coming and forget to hurdle them.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby failsworthblue » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Not a loss at all.

Will give Capello a get out clause for not having the bollocks to drop him in the first place.

Will bring in crock Ledley King.

The rest of the world will be quaking!!!
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby french_tony » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 am

Obi Mikel is out now!
french_tony
De Jong's Tackle

Postby walshawblue » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 am

Just on SSN Ledley King and Mathew upson have missed training this morning wtf is going on
BORN TO BE BLUE
walshawblue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 am

Upson is unwell and the crocked pile of turd is resting his knee
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum