I don't want Torres thread.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: I don't want Torres thread.

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:13 pm

I wouldn't turn him away but I just have a feeling that this going turn out to be our "Kaka" for this transfer window which only give the Pap's their summer feild day at our expense?

Already ducked off with the press that gives easy ammo to so called other fans of the likes scouse, rags and chelski.

Like I say wouldn't turn him down, but he has to want come.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Murph » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Burt wrote:Sports new on Radio 5 just said that we have announced that we've ended our interest in Torres, are looking to sell Robinho and also loan Bellers out. Surprised nobody has picked up on this, particularly the loaning of Bellers, sounds very strange to me.

Nooooooo, paper bag Harry was on ssn earlier today and he mentioned about doing a couple of loans into spuds, one of them had better not be Bellamy.
"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fucl do you think you're talking to?"
Murph
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Goataldo » Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Loaning Bellers to Spurs would be morally and ethically WRONG.

I reckon there's no way we'll get Torres.

Good rant though Ted, enjoyed that!
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:15 pm

uwe's_skyblue_duvet wrote:Loaning Bellers to Spurs would be morally and ethically WRONG.

I reckon there's no way we'll get Torres.

Good rant though Ted, enjoyed that!

Cheers. I'm glad someone appreciates my work.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby ashton287 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:18 pm

good job were not getting him then, i want balotelli. He's fucking awesome and is gonna make torres look like the silly little bitch he is
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby dazby » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Torres just isn't going to be fit this season.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm sorry but i would love to sign Torres. He would have the chance to get back to full fitness here, and we all know what he can do when he's fully fit.

[youtube]Y0c6-a5NZuo[/youtube]
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 pm

Have you got a vid of his 100 slimeyest moments or are they still spending day & night trawling through the many archives putting it together?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Have you got a vid of his 100 slimeyest moments or are they still spending day & night trawling through the many archives putting it together?

Come on Ted i get that you don't like him but you have to admit when he's fit he's unstoppable, With him and Tevez upfront we would be scoring goals for fun.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Not arsed, just get that Lahm bloke in, he's a proper full-back!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:Have you got a vid of his 100 slimeyest moments or are they still spending day & night trawling through the many archives putting it together?

Come on Ted i get that you don't like him but you have to admit when he's fit he's unstoppable, With him and Tevez upfront we would be scoring goals for fun.

I've already said he'd be a great signing for the club. I'd just have to try & hold back the vomit whilst watching the turd.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby TonyM » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I know he's one of the greatest young strikers for a long time, I know it would in theory be a fantastic signing for City & if we sign him I'll support him but: I FUCKING HATE HIM!

He makes my flesh crawl. He's horrible.

He's a slimey, diving, cheat of Ronaldo proportions, he's always whinging at the ref, he's always injured & he's a miserable fucking twat.

I just don't want to have to cheer him every week, I fucking hate him.

Am I alone?

I thought I was the only one. I hate him and I hate Gerrard. Diving, whingin cnuts. It's important to me that I like City players. I generally have done but I didn't l;ke Barton after the cigar incident (though I tried to give him te benefit of the doubt whilst he was periodically repentant), I've probably been indifferent to a few like Kanchelskis (sp?), Mills, Thatcher, amd I've been a little embarrased by Richards' swan dives. But overall I've always felt we were an honest club with likeable (though not great) players.

I like supporting our club. I don't need us to win anything to justify my support. I don't feel we have to sign players just because they will bring us success (though even the best player can't gaurrantee).

I hope we don't get Torres and instead get Dzeko.
TonyM
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Can't say I like him as a bloke but if he stays fit enough he gets my vote. But I am really really worried about his future fitness.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Can't say I like him as a bloke but if he stays fit enough he gets my vote. But I am really really worried about his future fitness.

Well we'll need a better medical than the one they gave RSC if we're going to spend £60M on him.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ronk » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 am

Don't think Torres will happen but if it does we can have more of the Pics-Petrov, KK-Isaksson love entertainment.
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby halnone » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:38 am

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:I'm sorry but i would love to sign Torres. He would have the chance to get back to full fitness here, and we all know what he can do when he's fully fit.

[youtube]Y0c6-a5NZuo[/youtube]

that video just changed my mind about torres. I fucking want him now.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:34 am

TonyM wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I know he's one of the greatest young strikers for a long time, I know it would in theory be a fantastic signing for City & if we sign him I'll support him but: I FUCKING HATE HIM!

He makes my flesh crawl. He's horrible.

He's a slimey, diving, cheat of Ronaldo proportions, he's always whinging at the ref, he's always injured & he's a miserable fucking twat.

I just don't want to have to cheer him every week, I fucking hate him.

Am I alone?

I thought I was the only one. I hate him and I hate Gerrard. Diving, whingin cnuts. It's important to me that I like City players. I generally have done but I didn't l;ke Barton after the cigar incident (though I tried to give him te benefit of the doubt whilst he was periodically repentant), I've probably been indifferent to a few like Kanchelskis (sp?), Mills, Thatcher, amd I've been a little embarrased by Richards' swan dives. But overall I've always felt we were an honest club with likeable (though not great) players.

I like supporting our club. I don't need us to win anything to justify my support. I don't feel we have to sign players just because they will bring us success (though even the best player can't gaurrantee).

I hope we don't get Torres and instead get Dzeko.

I thought it would just be me as well. Cheers, lads.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby CitizenYank » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:02 am

Fuck Torres. Never wanted to come here anyway.
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Can't say I like him as a bloke but if he stays fit enough he gets my vote. But I am really really worried about his future fitness.

Well we'll need a better medical than the one they gave RSC if we're going to spend £60M on him.

Has he shagged your wife or something? How can anyone say they wouldnt want Torres??? Hey??!?!
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby CityGer » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 am

Madness in both senses. Top, top footballer and he actually sees like a decent lad to me.

I've not seen the slimeball, cheating, miserable bastard that Ted has.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum