Wednesdays Rag Post Of The Day

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Wednesdays Rag Post Of The Day

Postby Beeks » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 am

RAG1: Fook me, it only takes a bit of oil money, a few wins under the belt and the Bitters are getting cocky! Bring it on slummers, we relish a bit of…wait for it………. Agro (so very 70s) here at Rant!

RAG2: It helps when talking about football business if you know what you’re going on about. But look if it makes them feel better to pretend City isn’t just some spoilt brats toy then go for it. I’m going to love watching City try and go from a income/ wage ratio of 120% to 50% in the next couple of years. The Blue Moon is some way from rising.

RAG3: Made me laugh when they mention that City have 6 players in the England side. Barry, Hart, Johnson, Milner, Lescott and Wright-Phillips – hardly the heart and soul of Manchester!

Take out Wright-Phillips and they hardly have a complete season in a City shirt between them. Fergie will have the boys wound up come derby day.

RAG4: Originally built for the 2002 Commonwealth Games.”

So, not really your stadium, then. You just moved in afterwards.

Don’t worry – you’ll always have your massive underperformance.

RAG5: I believe we have everything at the club to pull off another Treble winning season and why will man c do better? spending your owners money does not mean you will succeed – blackburn got 1 lge title then relgated 3yr later, newcastle won nothing, leeds won nothing then ended up in ruins and relegated – and I for one will never believe that little club from wastelands can do anything nomatter how much they spend (400m+ in 4yrs) as they àre a joke club with average players and a clueless “manager”.

[strike]WAG[/strike] RAG OF THE DAY

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: Wednesdays Rag Post Of The Day

Postby ronk » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:16 am

"cheater united" lol
“Do onto others — then run!”
B. Hill
ronk
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby john@staustell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:37 am

The new bitters indeed! So ill-informed as well.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby saulman » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 pm

I believe we have everything at the club to pull off another Treble winning season

That's a whole new level of deluded. They're a one man team and their one man is experiencing brain injury after sticking his dick in the wrong hole. How on earth they reckon this could be a treble season is way beyond me.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 pm

saulman wrote:
I believe we have everything at the club to pull off another Treble winning season

That's a whole new level of deluded. They're a one man team and their one man is experiencing brain injury after sticking his dick in the wrong hole. How on earth they reckon this could be a treble season is way beyond me.

I was just about to say the same, they won't even come close to a treble. They'll be lucky to win one trophy let alone three.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Invisible Man Fan » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:22 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:RAG3: Made me laugh when they mention that City have 6 players in the England side. Barry, Hart, Johnson, Milner, Lescott and Wright-Phillips – hardly the heart and soul of Manchester!

Take out Wright-Phillips and they hardly have a complete season in a City shirt between them. Fergie will have the boys wound up come derby day.

Hang on....I'm sure that Barry, Hart, Lescott and WP have been with us for over 12 months.....absolute fools

I don't know why I read these posts because all I ever want to do is walk up to the first rag i see and smash there face in
"If we fire our manager after just one bad season - We'll become Chelsea"
"If we think we can fix the problem by buying expensive players - We'll become City"
"If we remember the good times to entertain us during the bad times - We'll become Liverpool"

So, keep calm and do it the United way

"We invest in young players, That is what we are good at — we’re not like other clubs who can spend fortunes on proven goods. We know that Manchester City are going to pay stupid money, pay silly salaries and all that. We can’t do anything about it. We concentrate on what we can do to try to bring players in for the right reasons. We invest in those who will be with the club for a long time, who will create the character of the club, who will create excitement for our fans. We are very proud of that and we are going to continue that way" - Alex Ferguson 14th May 2012
Invisible Man Fan
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City!!
My favourite player is: Alan

Postby trout man » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Initially in the rag post of the day there were actually some constructive comments from real footballing fans albeit they do worship the dark side, but recently the rag post of the day has featured what can only be described as the rantings of teenagers with an IQ lower than their shoe size. Could we occassionally have a view that is measured and comes from people who understand football....i do know that may be difficult but they do exist.
Hoping our new rollercoaster gives us the thrill of our lives.
trout man
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: Ellie and City
My favourite player is: Vinnie

Postby Dingus McDouchey » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:13 pm

conveniently leaving out the City/England player who has scored in each of the last two qualifiers.
Berbatov wins golden boot, spends following season on the bench while his team loses title on goal difference. Well played, Fergie.
Dingus McDouchey
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Dingus McDouchey » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Dingus McDouchey wrote:conveniently leaving out the City/England player who has scored in each of the last two qualifiers.

oops. i suck.
Berbatov wins golden boot, spends following season on the bench while his team loses title on goal difference. Well played, Fergie.
Dingus McDouchey
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:41 pm

trout man wrote:Initially in the rag post of the day there were actually some constructive comments from real footballing fans albeit they do worship the dark side, but recently the rag post of the day has featured what can only be described as the rantings of teenagers with an IQ lower than their shoe size. Could we occassionally have a view that is measured and comes from people who understand football....i do know that may be difficult but they do exist.

It's 'rag post of the day' ffs.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby shawzy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Lets all join ragcafe and cause an internet riot haha.
Treble my ass.Made me piss that did.
shawzy
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Return to The Maine Football forum