Gai Assulin

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Gai Assulin

Postby blues-clues » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:03 am

Seen this name, think he is called Gai not Gail as in the link, before in the summer I think. Released from his contract by Barcelona but now dubbed the new Messi by the Mirror http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Manchester-City-are-close-to-signing-an-Israeli-youngster-who-has-been-described-as-the-new-Lionel-Messi-article591053.html

Strange that Barca would have let him go if he was any good but I was under the impression he got injured and they cancelled his contract by mutual consent. City doesn't seem to be the best place for an injury prone youngster to be heading at the moment though, however good he might be.
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Re: Gai Assulin

Postby Mike J » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:16 am

interesting. i thought this deal was dead a long time ago.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby sweenyuk » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:49 am

I wonder if Mr Sheik has bought an unusual number of items from the Barcelona club shop for say £5m before they released him, or maybe have a proper signing lined up for Jan that we will pay over the odds for..???
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Beanieboy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:11 pm

sweenyuk wrote:I wonder if Mr Sheik has bought an unusual number of items from the Barcelona club shop for say £5m before they released him, or maybe have a proper signing lined up for Jan that we will pay over the odds for..???

like Yaya,..oh no we already got him,.....iirc mr. Assulin was injured during his trial with us and it was agreed he would resume the trail when he returns from injury or somthing like that
Beanieboy
De Jong's Tackle

Return to The Maine Football forum