Tevez Hates Being a Footballer!!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Tevez Hates Being a Footballer!!

Postby Original Dub » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:36 pm

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
ant london wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:This is about the 5th time I've read this story. Does he say the same thing every time there's an international break or do they repeat the same story every time there's an international break, then repeat the story about how happy he is at City again?

Either way, are all you lot going to start sticking the knife in Tevez now without even waiting to find out if it's true or if it's made up/misquoted; like you did with Bellamy? If so, I wish you'd all fuck off & 'support' someone else rather than helping the gutter press divide the club.

Here here mate.

NQDP - calling him fucking joke and a rag??!!

Wow.

easy now Dub.....he's had it up to here has Antti....all his life he's had those omnipresent rags rubbing his nose in it....in Finland

that's why he has a passionate hatred of all things united that the rest of us can't possibly understand.....absolute Herbert

to be fair there is probably more rags in Finland than there is in Manchester ;-)

There's definitely more on this rag-infested island of mine!
Original Dub

Postby BobbyJ1956 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

I loved how Tevez played football from the first games he played for West Ham and admired him even more when I learned what kind of guy he is and how rough his life was growing up. So his time at City has already put him in my top 10 all-time list. But regardless of how often stories like this have appeared I don't think we can expect him to be here for the long term. With the money he's made he could retire tomorrow and be able to keep his kids and grandkids in luxury. He misses home, he hasn't brought his family over, and right now is at a point where he's being asked to play a part he doesn't like while Mancini gets his master plan together. You've got to hope that a fit Balotelli taking some of the load off Carlos will help keep him from catching the next flight to Argentina, but buying Dzeko in January would be a wise move just in case. If he does do a runner it would be for the best of reasons, family reasons, and saying it'd be a case of "once a rag, always a rag" shows an obsession with U****d mixed with conspiracy theory that's just plain daft.
BobbyJ1956
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ali Benarbia

Postby Beeks » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Hate to break it to you bob but Dzeko is signing for Juve
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby avoidconfusion » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:15 pm

My god must be really slow at the news agencies... this is from before the World Cup... just sad.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:39 pm

doesnt like the pay either ?????

probably total bollox
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Rae4685 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:45 pm

THIS IS GETTING SOOOOOOOOO OLD ALREADY!!! I cannot believe people are paid to publish this over and over and over again!
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:09 pm

i just found out this is true.
i have been told (by a 100% reiable source) that this will be leading to a mass exodus of our top players
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Goataldo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:29 pm

It sounds like misquoted, badly interpreted melodrama from Carlos caught in a philosophical moment. The whole tone of it smacks of rehashing something to give it a negative slant, and peddle tired copy.

I judge him on what I see of him on the pitch, and what I can glean from DH and his training reports. Newspapers deal in bullshit most of the time because there isn't enough news; they have to! Tevez appears to be extremely committed, and very well up for it. Also frustrated in some capacity - there's no smoke without fire and the lad could be reasaonably expected to be annoyed at the level of work he is expected to do, given that we do tend to set up more cautiously than aggressively under Mancini's ethos.

I hope it is a situation we can resolve - if we keep winning, I think they will find it far more easy to settle their differences, and as things look at the mo, I'm pretty confident this is just a storm in a tea cup. Which when you think about it is pretty scary, I've only ever had tea in tea cup, coffee at a stretch - an actual micro climate in my cup, which resulted in a storm - I honestly don;t now what I'd do.
Goataldo
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:55 am

Original Dub wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:This is about the 5th time I've read this story. Does he say the same thing every time there's an international break or do they repeat the same story every time there's an international break, then repeat the story about how happy he is at City again?

Either way, are all you lot going to start sticking the knife in Tevez now without even waiting to find out if it's true or if it's made up/misquoted; like you did with Bellamy? If so, I wish you'd all fuck off & 'support' someone else rather than helping the gutter press divide the club.

Here here mate.

NQDP - calling him fucking joke and a rag??!!

Wow.

Try actually reading it what I wrote. I clearly said that the story is a fucking joke. And he is ex-rag who people told to "put the kettle on". No?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby brite blu sky » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

If there are some new quotes in this story.. and i think that is an IF anyway, it could be an expression of Carlos trying to continue to put pressure on Mancini further to their argument. By publicly stating that he is prepare to walk away from football is a very powerful argument to get into Mancini's head. The argument itself seemed to have been pretty clear, that Tevez should not have all the responsibility on his shoulders alone especially lacking decent support, when City have in their ranks the capability to be more forward thinking and make the job of breaking down teams that much easier.

Carlito isnt stupid and the argument between the two possibly ended with a mutual respect that they were both a bit right. So as i say this outburst if correct keeps the pressure on Mancini to engage with Tevez's argument. Mancini may not like it but imo it effectively puts the case that a lot of fans have been putting that there is no need to be so cautious all the time. Certainly Mancini is aware of the argument as recent statements that the situation is temporary and we will have more attacking intent soon enough.

As i say it is a big if, but this could be a clever move by Tevez to keep the pressure on Bobby.
It is not misplaced either, as Tevez is both the one player we cannot do without and is shouldering the burden on his own so he is more than justified in saying something.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:00 pm

He's more of a diva than those two off The X-Factor!!!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum