Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:11 am

Just watched it and they had no real interest in Pellers, more the thought of our manager just being sacked.

It was clear to see how much love Barclay has for the Rags. Firstly defending Butthead's record and that he should quite rightly get another season, stating that it was the club that bought the players and that he's got a hell of a job there. Yep, I agree that he's got a hell of a job there but only because he's made it so. With the players they have, and money spent, they should be challenging for honours, not fighting it out for the Wenger Trophy.

Then defends the Evans spitting incident, stating it's inconclusive and because the GingerPig said Evans wasn't that sort of person then it was somehow OK.

Really poor this morning, even with Samuel on there.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby blues2win » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:26 am

Not as bad as Charlie Nicholas yesterday on the Saturday Sky programme. He basically said we'd had it because of the combination of FFP and an ageing squad. It was back to Liverpool being the wave of the future. In fairness this morning Barclay said the scum transfer window had been a disaster and they'd have to get rid of internationals like RVP and buy huge again. There again he seemed to think Fernando had cost 30-40 million!
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:41 am

Watch on youtube.com

naught for your comfort
Last edited by johnny crossan on Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby lets all have a disco » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:26 am

Some good points in there,no bones from me.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:46 am

One can safely assume that they have had a good read of some forums before this was broadcast
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:16 am

Watch on youtube.com

new depths plumbed by the Sky slime
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby AG7 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:19 am

Just saw while having breakfast this morning ... City top of table, 10 wins on the trot, 4/4 clean sheets, odds on favourites for title by bookies ... and this shit is what they have to say about it? Pellegrini is a bad guy now???? Really???

If anyone ever gave them any benefit of doubt regarding media agenda against us ... just watch today's bit. Utter utter bitter cunts. Sour grapes more like it!
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:52 am

Can't see the vid, what was said?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Moonchesteri » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:56 am

johnny crossan wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

new depths plumbed by the Sky slime

that is shocking. absolutely ridiculous.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:02 am

What was said?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:21 am

Beefymcfc wrote:What was said?

Nothing that you should worry about too much.

Saying he opens himself up to ridicule by not telling the media everything that's going on and pretending like he doesn't know shit all. Fact is, he fucking hates the media and if they haven't clued in on that yet(which TBH, they allude to) then that's on them. They pretty much stated that they'll write whatever the fuck they want unless Pellers starts acting like a child, a thug or a old timey song and dance man and putting on a show for them in order to write the articles for the lazy cunts.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:45 am

Could be far worse, we could be Chelsea or Liverpool
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:58 am

Slim wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:What was said?

Nothing that you should worry about too much.

Saying he opens himself up to ridicule by not telling the media everything that's going on and pretending like he doesn't know shit all. Fact is, he fucking hates the media and if they haven't clued in on that yet(which TBH, they allude to) then that's on them. They pretty much stated that they'll write whatever the fuck they want unless Pellers starts acting like a child, a thug or a old timey song and dance man and putting on a show for them in order to write the articles for the lazy cunts.

Cheers buddy. So, the media basically want Pellers to dance to their tune. Just shows how much they rate themselves, putting themselves above the game they are supposed to be writing on.

No change, and all's I take from shit like this is that these are the fuckers who write and shape peoples opinions on us.

Worms.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:19 am

That. Right there.
That's it in a nutshell.

Let there be no doubt, ever again about their agenda.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:45 pm

Original Dub wrote:That. Right there.
That's it in a nutshell.

they have a job to do and are being fucked over by t'internet... they are just shitting it that in 5 yrs time they'll all be on the dole!
couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of cunts!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:07 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:That. Right there.
That's it in a nutshell.

they have a job to do and are being fucked over by t'internet... they are just shitting it that in 5 yrs time they'll all be on the dole!
couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of cunts!

Exactly ! We do our talking on the pitch and we are top of the league , unbeaten , zero goals conceded and playing fantastic football ........

Self serving scum given there own programme on SKY , enough said . Fucking parasites !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:34 pm

We gave these CUNTS the keys to our set up , we showed them what we were doing with the owners money from day fucking one and they were treated with respect.
They repaid that hospitality by continuously INVENTING shit up by slating our club at every given chance.They claimed we were ruining football, not all of them , but lots of them.

Pellegrini didnt win manager of the year when he won the fucking prem and the CC, instead giving it to buck teeth (Shortly to be sacked for spunking over 200 million pounds on shit) and lets not dare mention Silva or Aguero who had ZERO chance of being writers player of the year.....noooooooooooo..that acolade goes to their favorites clubs player.

Pellegrini has gotten under their skin as they got under his..................so they can eat shit and fuckign die, they will write shite no matter what we say or do.

I hope Pllers keeps on winding them up....and we should also consider banning a few of them that make shit up from our stadium...only invite Martin Samuel.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:48 pm

Made me laugh.... 'Sterling proving what we all said that he will get better playing with great players'? So not what you all said that he wouldn't get a game? Also he says that Raheem will score a lot of games for Liverpool! Read the autocue feller!
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby john@staustell » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:51 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:Made me laugh.... 'Sterling proving what we all said that he will get better playing with great players'? So not what you all said that he wouldn't get a game? Also he says that Raheem will score a lot of games for Liverpool! Read the autocue feller!

Stupid cunts. Doesn't really matter if he never scores again but the way he plays has transformed us
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:We gave these CUNTS the keys to our set up , we showed them what we were doing with the owners money from day fucking one and they were treated with respect.
They repaid that hospitality by continuously INVENTING shit up by slating our club at every given chance.They claimed we were ruining football, not all of them , but lots of them.

Pellegrini didnt win manager of the year when he won the fucking prem and the CC, instead giving it to buck teeth (Shortly to be sacked for spunking over 200 million pounds on shit) and lets not dare mention Silva or Aguero who had ZERO chance of being writers player of the year.....noooooooooooo..that acolade goes to their favorites clubs player.

Pellegrini has gotten under their skin as they got under his..................so they can eat shit and fuckign die, they will write shite no matter what we say or do.

I hope Pllers keeps on winding them up....and we should also consider banning a few of them that make shit up from our stadium...only invite Martin Samuel.

Amen, the whole English press was treated like royalty when we began our adventure - they had their chance and they fucking blew it, then they wonder why we give them absolutely nothing.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum