Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Just read that Sanchez to the scum feels like when cantona went their!!
Deluded fuckers
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Bear60 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Bear60 wrote:Just watched some fat wanker licking up to Maureen basically saying he's the best thing since sliced bread I turned it off it was making me feel sick.

Must be the slug Custis

Just the sight of him makes me feel sick never mind the bile that spews.

Thats him what a fucking vile excuse for a human being
Bear60
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:36 pm

The fat man as LVG called him. Sits in the corner licking RAG arses...
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:58 pm

Holt made him look rather silly.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby carolina-blue » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Hazy2 wrote:The fat man as LVG called him. Sits in the corner licking RAG arses...

I wish Rag twats had kept lvg He seemed to hate the media as much as we do .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Hazy2 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:42 am

carolina-blue wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:The fat man as LVG called him. Sits in the corner licking RAG arses...

I wish Rag twats had kept lvg He seemed to hate the media as much as we do .

Mind the GAP, he could fill any gap. Bitter City hating TWAT. Fair play to Oliver Holt he twigged this wanker was on one and let him hang himself.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:49 am

Oliver made the fat pig look like a fat pig.

Excellent.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:59 am

They have previous and don't like each other whatsoever. Often have spats on twitter with custis always making himself look a fool. He is almost as bad as Paddy Barclay, almost.

I long for the day that they have Barclay, custis and Rudd all together on the same show. It will be a laugh a minute.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:57 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Oliver made the fat pig look like a fat pig.

Excellent.

Miss Nugent would be proud of him!
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby PrezIke » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:23 am

After starting with a loaded question following a long revealing the obvious bias towards Spurs ending with ridiculously weak claims that Pochettino would be "crazy" to leave Spurs for Real Madrid we then get talk about us. Yes, you know that positive talk about how amazing we are. No, of course not. How about how Pep is "complaining about English football and the culture, the mentality."

We then have to bear a load of utter lies from Alyson Rudd, who I can barely recall ever saying a single positive thing about us other than via backhanded compliments, who starts with a premise that does not even exist after apparently Pep has went to the FA about refereeing, in private.

She starts with an attempt to compliment him saying she's glad he did so in private instead of via the press, but it doesn't take long for the cheap shots to arrive.

That then turns into her claim that the Manchester City model last season was "we don't do tackling" and then acts as if this is too much to hear, holding her hand to her heart, and goes onto comments about how this is a jab at English football, "That's what we're good at, Pep. What are you doing"

"This year they're storming the division, and they're still not tackling."

What? Huh?

"They still not tackling."

What?

He says they still don't train tackling."

Yes, this is so important since....you know it's hurting us...oh wait, aren't we "storming the division?" says your own words, lady.

"Now, he's got his sights set on OTHER people's tackling."

What? This is so pathetically bias I can't even...

"Okay, that might going be slightly too far."

She tries to pull back and then attempts some kind words...don't worry...they won't last long....

"I'm pleased he isn't just talking about let's not be rough with the tackles on his gifted players. He is saying he's trying to protect all gifted players."

Wait. He said protect "all of the players" as far as I can recall, and yes, he did refer to them as "artists" but he said ALL players. Not all GIFTED players.

"But even within that is a...certain...snobbery...is probably too strong a word, but if feels like that."

Except you used it and now it's out there...clearly slagging Pep off all the way but trying to pretend to not.

"You can't have...you can't get angry about tackles on expensive, or gifted players....it....only"

Yes, from the Donald Trump school of football commentary with a soft voice and a smile. Cater to the lowest common class resentment denominator based on false information and then act like you didn't do anything.

She tries to go on saying if you are protecting all of the players then that's fine, but he only wants to protect those "special, gifted players.

Ummm...protecting ALL players was exactly what Pep said, so you are worse than a fool, but of course she gets the platform for propaganda on Sky for those who don't fact check her claims.

Oh, it gets worse...she then tries to downplay the reality of injuries from intentional behaviour from players....claiming no player in the PL would go out to hurt another player....but she also is so bias that forgets it wasn't just PL clubs Pep was commenting on (i.e. Cardiff)...and that most player injuries come from inadvertent harm...referring to broken leg injuries as "rare" except not one City player got a broken leg you dimwit. The point from Pep, of course, is sloppy, careless hard tackling out of frustration is part of the issue, but she pretends that isn't even happening.

Pathetic that this drivel is on the tele at all, really. It's so bad, I can't even watch anymore. This woman would never get on NBC during PL coverage over here, and that's really mostly because they don't want this anti-City bias you get from Liverpool supporters, like her, and the others hurting the brand of the league, fortunately.

I will say, Jeremey Wilson fortunately followed her rubbish up with a MUCH better answer as to why Pep is good for English football, "Where has our approach gotten us in international football in the last 50 years."
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby dazby » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:06 am

I think you're overplaying that. Apart from the bit about Poch staying at Spurs over Real. That was cringey funny.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby zuricity » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:31 am

PrezIke wrote:After starting with a loaded question following a long revealing the obvious bias towards Spurs ending with ridiculously weak claims that Pochettino would be "crazy" to leave Spurs for Real Madrid we then get talk about us. Yes, you know that positive talk about how amazing we are. No, of course not. How about how Pep is "complaining about English football and the culture, the mentality."

We then have to bear a load of utter lies from Alyson Rudd, who I can barely recall ever saying a single positive thing about us other than via backhanded compliments, who starts with a premise that does not even exist after apparently Pep has went to the FA about refereeing, in private.

She starts with an attempt to compliment him saying she's glad he did so in private instead of via the press, but it doesn't take long for the cheap shots to arrive.

That then turns into her claim that the Manchester City model last season was "we don't do tackling" and then acts as if this is too much to hear, holding her hand to her heart, and goes onto comments about how this is a jab at English football, "That's what we're good at, Pep. What are you doing"

What? Huh?

What?

Yes, this is so important since....you know it's hurting us...oh wait, aren't we "storming the division?" says your own words, lady.

She tries to pull back and then attempts some kind words...don't worry...they won't last long....

"I'm pleased he isn't just talking about let's not be rough with the tackles on his gifted players. He is saying he's trying to protect all gifted players."

Wait. He said protect "all of the players" as far as I can recall, and yes, he did refer to them as "artists" but he said ALL players. Not all GIFTED players.

"But even within that is a...certain...snobbery...is probably too strong a word, but if feels like that."

Except you used it and now it's out there...clearly slagging Pep off all the way but trying to pretend to not.

"You can't have...you can't get angry about tackles on expensive, or gifted players....it....only"

Yes, from the Donald Trump school of football commentary with a soft voice and a smile. Cater to the lowest common class resentment denominator based on false information and then act like you didn't do anything.

She tries to go on saying if you are protecting all of the players then that's fine, but he only wants to protect those "special, gifted players.

Ummm...protecting ALL players was exactly what Pep said, so you are worse than a fool, but of course she gets the platform for propaganda on Sky for those who don't fact check her claims.

Oh, it gets worse...she then tries to downplay the reality of injuries from intentional behaviour from players....claiming no player in the PL would go out to hurt another player....but she also is so bias that forgets it wasn't just PL clubs Pep was commenting on (i.e. Cardiff)...and that most player injuries come from inadvertent harm...referring to broken leg injuries as "rare" except not one City player got a broken leg you dimwit. The point from Pep, of course, is sloppy, careless hard tackling out of frustration is part of the issue, but she pretends that isn't even happening.

Pathetic that this drivel is on the tele at all, really. It's so bad, I can't even watch anymore. This woman would never get on NBC during PL coverage over here, and that's really mostly because they don't want this anti-City bias you get from Liverpool supporters, like her, and the others hurting the brand of the league, fortunately.

I will say, Jeremey Wilson fortunately followed her rubbish up with a MUCH better answer as to why Pep is good for English football, "Where has our approach gotten us in international football in the last 50 years."

Kinell, NBC presenters ? Katie Curic thinks that in Holland, they all travel to work using speed skates, which is why they are so good at it at the Olympic games.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby john@staustell » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:14 am

PrezIke wrote:After starting with a loaded question following a long revealing the obvious bias towards Spurs ending with ridiculously weak claims that Pochettino would be "crazy" to leave Spurs for Real Madrid we then get talk about us. Yes, you know that positive talk about how amazing we are. No, of course not. How about how Pep is "complaining about English football and the culture, the mentality."

What? Huh?

What?

I'm convinced some of these people only watch us on MOTD. It's our closing and pressuring that's quite scary at times.- I think we get away with a bit to be honest - especially Ferdy
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby The Maine Man » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:59 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Bear60 wrote:Just watched some fat wanker licking up to Maureen basically saying he's the best thing since sliced bread I turned it off it was making me feel sick.

Must be the slug Custis

Just the sight of him makes me feel sick never mind the bile that spews.

You can tell he is a Utd fan because he looks like one.
The Maine Man
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Vincent Kompany

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:35 am

john@staustell wrote:

What? Huh?

What?

I'm convinced some of these people only watch us on MOTD. It's our closing and pressuring that's quite scary at times.- I think we get away with a bit to be honest - especially Ferdy

I'm convinced Rudd doesn't even do that, she's so wide of the mark when discussing City that she couldn't possibly have seen any footage.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:51 am

Simon Mullock on this morning talking about Paul Stewart in the first segment, which is discussing clubs reaction to Bennell etc.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby AG7 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:07 pm

They're live from Wembley this Sunday, apparently a Cup Final special ... wonder what and who they are lining up for that one :|
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby aaron bond » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:04 pm

AG7 wrote:They're live from Wembley this Sunday, apparently a Cup Final special ... wonder what and who they are lining up for that one :|

Your mate with his 'inside knowledge' would be a good guest.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby zuricity » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:10 pm

aaron bond wrote:
AG7 wrote:They're live from Wembley this Sunday, apparently a Cup Final special ... wonder what and who they are lining up for that one :|

Typical, bunch of freeloaders !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:15 pm

aaron bond wrote:

Take a bow aaron bond quality ! :-D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum