Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:21 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:We gave these CUNTS the keys to our set up , we showed them what we were doing with the owners money from day fucking one and they were treated with respect.
They repaid that hospitality by continuously INVENTING shit up by slating our club at every given chance.They claimed we were ruining football, not all of them , but lots of them.

Pellegrini didnt win manager of the year when he won the fucking prem and the CC, instead giving it to buck teeth (Shortly to be sacked for spunking over 200 million pounds on shit) and lets not dare mention Silva or Aguero who had ZERO chance of being writers player of the year.....noooooooooooo..that acolade goes to their favorites clubs player.

Pellegrini has gotten under their skin as they got under his..................so they can eat shit and fuckign die, they will write shite no matter what we say or do.

I hope Pllers keeps on winding them up....and we should also consider banning a few of them that make shit up from our stadium...only invite Martin Samuel.

Get the fuck in big man!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby dazby » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:23 pm

It was a real clutching at straws morning from them. "We don't like Pellers because he doesn't like us."

Be less cunty then.

City. Sky's pantomime villain.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Socrates » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:32 am

dazby wrote:It was a real clutching at straws morning from them. "We don't like Pellers because he doesn't like us."

Be less cunty then.

Yep, if this is all they have to hit us with then times really are very very good.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby kinkylola » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:57 am

Socrates wrote:
dazby wrote:It was a real clutching at straws morning from them. "We don't like Pellers because he doesn't like us."

Be less cunty then.

Yep, if this is all they have to hit us with then times really are very very good.

i thought it was hilarious ... here the are, making complete assumptions about his mental state or thought process, while accusing him of being misleading and playing coy. They say it's not on, it's not necessary.

clowns.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby gillie » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:42 pm

To accuse our manager of lying is a lot like pot kettle and all that.Fucking bunch of cunts the lot of them.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:16 pm

gillie wrote:To accuse our manager of lying is a lot like pot kettle and all that.Fucking bunch of cunts the lot of them.

Other managers lie, like that knobhead at Chelsea saying he never talks about other teams' players four days after going on about how he wanted to buy Stones in a presser.

It is purely because he is a successful City manager and they fuckin hate it. Well done, Manuel. You have gone up even further in my estimation.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Plain Speaking » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:52 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

new depths plumbed by the Sky slime

Who is the shiny bald one? John ...someone
He basically said if MP doesn't answer our questions we will just make up stuff and he cant complain. I hope the club bans him.
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:58 pm

Plain Speaking wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

new depths plumbed by the Sky slime

Who is the shiny bald one? John ...someone
He basically said if MP doesn't answer our questions we will just make up stuff and he cant complain. I hope the club bans him.

I'm beginning to think there might be some sort of agenda.

They really should listen to themselves. It really sums up the media and spells it out plain and simple.
But people who don't want to like us and never will, lap it up, knowing exactly what it is. They then spout it back claiming it's fact.

It will eventually end with us winning everything in sight.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Neil Ashton published a feature today in the Daily Mail, with the headline that Manchester City is better run than United! Suffice to say, Neil Ashton won't be making any new friends at either United, or Chelsea!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -club.html
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Isn't Ashton one of the ones with an inside line to 'a source close to the club' when we need to get a story out?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Dameerto wrote:Isn't Ashton one of the ones with an inside line to 'a source close to the club' when we need to get a story out?

The Aston tram runs right through the etihad. You may be onto something
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby john@staustell » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:38 am

WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:Neil Ashton published a feature today in the Daily Mail, with the headline that Manchester City is better run than United! Suffice to say, Neil Ashton won't be making any new friends at either United, or Chelsea!

The Custis cretins will be having heart attacks
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:55 am

john@staustell wrote:
WhyAlwaysMe? wrote:Neil Ashton published a feature today in the Daily Mail, with the headline that Manchester City is better run than United! Suffice to say, Neil Ashton won't be making any new friends at either United, or Chelsea!

Custis and that other little grey haired cunt, is it Oliver Holt?....i'd like to superglue them together and submerge them in a cage, ISIS-stylee, for about 8 minutes or so.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:58 am

john@staustell wrote:

Neil and Shaun Custis may be assigned to cover Man Ure, but it's more likely that their beloved Newcastle United battling at the bottom, will be the cause of their heart attacks!
If results don't improve soon, both Newcastle & Sunderland could be relegated together.
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby AG7 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Anything interesting today?
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby feedthegreek » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Martin lepton was licking Rooney s arse, Darren Lewis reckons we have had the best transfer window by a mile. Much talk of martial not being good transfer business, quiet a bit of rag slagging off to be fair, mostly about international games really, plenty about Wales.
feedthegreek
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:59 pm

AG7 wrote:Anything interesting today?

Believe the rags took a beating over the transfer window. All were in agreement they've had their trousers pulled down and given a royal spanking over the Martial transfer. Not sure if we were seen as a model of how to conduct business, but I doubt it. The boot must have been stuck in somewhere as the world is still turning!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby AG7 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:46 pm

I hate these FIBs ... even the Sunday Supplement have nothing to talk about.
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby WhyAlwaysMe? » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:32 pm

AG7 wrote:I hate these FIBs ... even the Sunday Supplement have nothing to talk about.

Sunday Supplement may be out of ideas, but the rest of the press are still praising City's players, for both club & country!

Last week it was Rio Ferdinand & Gary Neville that were praising City... This week it is Paul Scholes. Fergie also told the press that he still regrets not signing David Silva!
If this keeps up, City will have to start a new City fan club just for Rags!
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... rightening

http://www.squawka.com/news/sir-alex-ad ... utd/456477?
WhyAlwaysMe?
Superman's Underpants

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:33 pm

With the retirement of the GPC the press have felt they have free rein to openly spout discourse against Untied but rarely do so, as in an editing decision. The Rags have the ear when it comes to their listeners and it's only when the masses need to understand what has actually happened, and the opinion shows, will they go down that line.

A part of the current trend of questioning the Rags policies also lies with the personal media view, with pundits either being angry because they actually support the club or they have made their careers off the back off the most successful PL club.

Easy to understand, loathsome to read.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum