Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:09 am

john@staustell wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Couldn't be bothered to listen to that pathetically abject bunch of muppet-style morons slagging City off, so what were they saying exactly ??

No doubt they'll be saying it's all our fault for the empty stadium at CSKA this week, as it's just another instance of the ruination of football by big bad City.

I switched off when I could see they were going to talk about City. Waste of time. let me guess - not much chance in CL, billions spent still no CL, will struggle in Moscow, Man Utd won CLs, Liverpool are absolutely wonderful.

That about it?

they did talk about us briefly and most of it was positive, it's in the clip I posted although I can understand the weariness with the media agenda.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 am

john@staustell wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Couldn't be bothered to listen to that pathetically abject bunch of muppet-style morons slagging City off, so what were they saying exactly ??

No doubt they'll be saying it's all our fault for the empty stadium at CSKA this week, as it's just another instance of the ruination of football by big bad City.

I switched off when I could see they were going to talk about City. Waste of time. let me guess - not much chance in CL, billions spent still no CL, will struggle in Moscow, Man Utd won CLs, Liverpool are absolutely wonderful.

That about it?

they did talk about us briefly and most of it was positive, it's in the clip I posted although I can understand the weariness with the media agenda.
Here it is again to save your fingers ;-)

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby dazby » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:47 am

I'm listening to about 5 podcasts per week at the moment and this one is by far the most boring. God they are bad.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:33 am

Watch on youtube.com

always a delight
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:50 am

Fucking Slug!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:44 am

Has he got downs syndrome ? fat cunt.

And if these wankers cannot pronounce a fuckign Latin name properly then don't fuckign bother at all....ROJOE ...its Rojo! you pleb.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:16 pm

another Sunday another slug

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby City64 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:30 pm

johnny crossan wrote:another Sunday another slug

Watch on youtube.com

Do anything for publicity that rag cunt . He is largely responsible for the bile the rag top mirror spouts out on a weekly basis.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby lets all have a disco » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm trying my best to call them cunts for that but i cant see anything wrong with what they said.

Sorry.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:43 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:I'm trying my best to call them cunts for that but i cant see anything wrong with what they said.

Sorry.

don't think it's about what they said but more that they've unearthed another slug.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:I'm trying my best to call them cunts for that but i cant see anything wrong with what they said.

Sorry.

don't think it's about what they said but more that they've unearthed another slug.

A cunt of a slug ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:10 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Sorry.

A cunt of a slug ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:22 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Sorry.

A cunt of a slug ;-)

think i tasted a couple of those after drunken nights out at university
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:01 am

another sickening slug fest this morning

Watch on youtube.com
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:31 am

"something quite hard to define..something Man City lack..."
...what, cunt?..what?..that they dont play in red or have istree?..

Christmas. Good will to all men?...no..not this lot...bad case of piles for this lot
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby City64 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:40 am

johnny crossan wrote:another sickening slug fest this morning

Watch on youtube.com

Yet another Sunday morning of conjectured negative bullshit , that's after a week of negative conjectured bullshit against MCFC .

Go Fuck Yourselves SLUGS !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:41 am

The fat-headed Spaniard got me, chatting about Aguero wanting to go to Real, inferring that we were just lucky to get him.

Fucking knobs the lot of them, these are the cunts who couldn't be arsed giving us a decent write-up against Swansea & Bayern, instead turning it into a bitchfest, saying we're a one-man team.

So predictable and I hate the way they disconnect Sergio from the rest of the team, not even giving us credit for having him in there.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:49 am

Beefymcfc wrote:The fat-headed Spaniard got me, chatting about Aguero wanting to go to Real, inferring that we were just lucky to get him.

Fucking knobs the lot of them, these are the cunts who couldn't be arsed giving us a decent write-up against Swansea & Bayern, instead turning it into a bitchfest, saying we're a one-man team.

So predictable and I hate the way they disconnect Sergio from the rest of the team, not even giving us credit for having him in there.

Can't be arsed listening to those cunts, but that is one thing which is really pissing me off re Aguero; the way they have all started talking as if it's somehow not fair, that our No1 player is fit & helping us through a period when the team isn't on the best form.

He's OUR fucking player. He is IN our fucking team. When he spent most of last season carrying injuries, Yaya Toure scored 20 goals & we won the league. This season, so far it's Sergio who is at the front. leading the team. That's what he's there for; to score goals & win us games. We didn't get any fucking credit whatsoever last season, for winning the league when he was often missing.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:58 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:The fat-headed Spaniard got me, chatting about Aguero wanting to go to Real, inferring that we were just lucky to get him.

Can't be arsed listening to those cunts, but that is one thing which is really pissing me off re Aguero; the way they have all started talking as if it's somehow not fair, that our No1 player is fit & helping us through a period when the team isn't on the best form.

He's OUR fucking player. He is IN our fucking team. When he spent most of last season carrying injuries, Yaya Toure scored 20 goals & we won the league. This season, so far it's Sergio who is at the front. leading the team. That's what he's there for; to score goals & win us games. We didn't get any fucking credit whatsoever last season, for winning the league when he was often missing.

It's fucking riling mate, because they want to praise Sergio but not give our club any credit. A very clever way to go about their business but sickening to see us left out of the credit. They've now gone down the line of kicking the fans that pay for their media buffets, telling us we're not good enough. Well, if I ever see the likes of Ginger Pig, Wobble Gob or any of the fat Slugs who dine off our earnings I'll be sure to give them a piece of my mind, and probably a piece of my fist as well.

Fucking Cunts, the lot of them!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mark Garrett » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:40 pm

I don't understand the Journo's saying City lack a core like Arsenal had with Vieira and Henry and United with Scholes, Giggs etc.

We have won 4 trophies over the past 4 seasons and the core of the team has won those - Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Silva, Toure, Aguero.
MANCINI Record at City

2009-10 League..................Pld 21 - W 11 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 40 - GA 18 - Pts 38...Finished 5th
2010-11 League..................Pld 38 - W 21 - D 8 - L 9 - GF 60 - GA 33 - Pts 71...Finished 3rd..FA Cup Winners
2011-12 League..................Pld 38 - W 28 - D 5 - L 5 - GF 93 - GA 29 - Pts 89...Finished 1st..League Champions
2012-13 League..................Pld 36 - W 22 - D 9 - L 5 - GF 62 - GA 31 - Pts 75...Finished 2nd

Domestic Cups record.........Pld 30 - W 18 - D 4 - L 8 - GF 63 - GA 36
European Cups record.........Pld 28 - W 13 - D 7 - L 8 - GF 43 - GA 29

Overall record at City......Pld 191 - W 113 - D 38 - L 40 - GF 361 - GA 176

(Updated after the Wigan FA Cup Final game)
Mark Garrett
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Shaun Goater and Sergio

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum