Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Suppository Takes A Strange Turn

Postby zuricity » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:43 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:A fair bit of foaming at the mouth from that greasy haired cunt, and utter bollocks about Mourinho, but to be honest what they are saying is essentially true. We are arrogant and have zero class at any level within the club, and because of the way our club has gone about things the whole world want us to fail and the more spectacular the better.

Wow you really have a dark sense of humour

Edit :

I 've just watched the video clip and quite franky, that has to be the worst form of Television. *rsehles in the Press simply being allowed to make outrageous statements and claims without the presenter coming back at them and questioning the validity of
what they have to say. These guys must know that they are in the last chance saloon. Because if reporting in England has stooped to such levels, well i fell sorry for you guys. The only thing you can do is reach for the off button.

At least I was able to listen to "Car Talk" and Alice Cooper on Desert Island discs whilst you lot put up with more of that crap.

How is it outrageous to say that we have behaved arrogantly and without class, or that the players are not happy with the manager, or that the manager is stubborn, etc etc.

You might not like what they are saying, and yes they clearly have an agenda they play to when talking about City, but they are not a million miles from the truth.

Well wading through all the sh*t that has been thrown at us by the gutter press since The Good Sheikh took City over, I would say City have performed very well with the press. We've conducted business very professionally, even under Hughes, and as you must surely appreciate, the media has tried every possible means to dig and poke at city. City most certainly have behaved with class and certainly not with any arrogance. Cook has made the occasional gaffe, but on the whole City have been well behaved and proper in everything they conduct.

So some smart arse cockney Sun or Mirror reporters with a vendetta against the club is certainly no yardstick for impartial reporting about City. Had I the opportunity to sit in on that crap, i most certainly would have taken them down a peg or too .
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Fucking WOW.

I can't believe they are allowed get away with that shit, its completely derogitory towards the club.

Everyone of those cunts and their respective rag papers should be banned from our club if they haven't already been. Where did they get this shit that Mancini was sitting in the stands and then unveiled after the Sunderland game??

And I was berated by one or two on here for listing that bald headed fuck in my list of biggest cunts around. "He's one of the few journos that knows what he's talking about, blah blah blah...".

He just said he wants our club to fucking IMPLODE. What an absolute CUNT.

The negative reports in the papers week in week out don't bother me too much, but these cunts openly saying shit on TV like its the God's Honest Truth really irks me. Surely the club can put a stop to this shit, or at least put some sort of challenge in?
Original Dub

Postby blootoof » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:09 pm

johnny crossan wrote:[youtube]zqjQLBuwOZk[/youtube]

pure hate

Who the fucks that greasy headed pedo?
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:14 pm

i love it. our backs up against the wall is when we will see what we're made of. If i was the arrogant morally bankrupt manager those clips would be playing in my dressing room before every fuclin match spliced in between clips of City greats and City fans talking about why they love the club so much.

they are handing us that extra incentive we've been lacking all season and i hope someone at City understands this and takes advantage of it...no professsional, no team worth their salt could hear shit like that about them and NOT feel like they need to band together and say "Fuck You, here's what we're about then!"

Come on CITY!
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby guv111 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:34 pm

johnny crossan wrote:[youtube]zqjQLBuwOZk[/youtube]

pure hate

Thanks again for your time and trouble, johnny crossan.

The slaphead from The Sun is quite a card, isn't he, with his "morally bankrupt" mantra? I wonder if it's an expression he heard Richard Littlejohn use once, or Kelvin McKenzie? Clearly a mirror isn't something he's very familiar in light of the paper he works for and their history of racism, and fabrication about such minor things as 96 people losing their lives and being pissed on. Morals? Please, my sides are aching.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby ashton287 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 pm

I would love to pull up a chair with them cunts and see there opinions shrink behind there beedy little pedo eyes.

Horrible bunch of cunts talking nonsense. That greasy haired nonce cant even pronounce half the shit he's coming out with. What the fuck have morals got to do with football. Football is a business not a fucking childrens party. Twats.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Message to all you suppository fuckwits:

"Best half of from any team in the premier league this season".

So shut your fucking jealous, hate filled gobs. I hope your rag piece of shit paper implodes and you end up on the welfare.
Football WILL win today, thanks for hoping that was the case.

CTID
Original Dub

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Original Dub wrote:Message to all you suppository fuckwits:

"Best half of 'head' from any team in the premier league this season".

So shut your fucking jealous, hate filled gobs. I hope your rag piece of shit paper implodes and you end up on the welfare.
Football WILL win today, thanks for hoping that was the case.

CTID

I'll insert the missing word mate.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:36 pm

I have complained to Ofcom about this morning's disgraceful attack, here's the link if you wish to do the same
http://consumers.ofcom.org.uk/tell-us/t ... programme/
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:01 am

Wow - well at least that gets everything out into the open - they are not pundits or even journos - just the jealous fans of other clubs that are feeling very very frightened - they were dripping hatred - normally they sort of control it - but they lost it big time - tick tock
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby john@staustell » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:25 am

Of course you can always register with the Daily Star and post a comment on 'Wooly's world'. Couldn't find a City article today of course, so I stuck it on his column anyway! Wonder how long it'll stay there?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/1 ... /#comments

Ah Brian - how City's performance must've upset you yesterday. Ironic considering you and your 'friends' surpassed yourselves in ill-informed, ill-judged, biased bile in yesterday's Sunday Supplement.

Wouldn't expect an article from you mentioning City's performance of course.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby dazby » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:29 am

If I was appointing a new manager, particularly one that hadn't managed in the country, I would insist that he be at the ground. Forget dignity, it's common sense. MH got 3 mill worth of compensation for the indignity, I'm sure he'll be ok.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:26 am

dazby wrote:If I was appointing a new manager, particularly one that hadn't managed in the country, I would insist that he be at the ground. Forget dignity, it's common sense. MH got 3 mill worth of compensation for the indignity, I'm sure he'll be ok.

Mancini was in Milan on the day of the Sunderland game, as you say poor show - should have been making faces at Sparky from the stands! Come on Dazby for goodness sake find a new favourite player who's actually on the books instead of Superman, how about Nedum?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:31 am

I e-mailed the club about it here's what I said and the reply

To: Vicky Kloss
Sent: Sun Nov 21 19:44:36 2010
Subject: Todays Sunday Supplement on Sky

Hi Vicky,

This morning saw an absolutely disgraceful attack on us - here's the link to a video of it on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk
Something should be done about these people. We've complained about it to Ofcom but surely the Club can take it up.

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Thanks for getting in touch. I watched the programme prior to leaving for Fulham today and share your disgust.
I have spoken to two of the journalists in question at Craven Cottage, making my views very clear and I am part way through a letter of complaint to the producers. I am consulting with our lawyers on some factual inaccuracies also.
Thanks again for the note.
Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss
Chief Communications Officer
Manchester City Football Club
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beeks » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:37 am

johnny crossan wrote:I e-mailed the club about it here's what I said and the reply

Hi Vicky,

This morning saw an absolutely disgraceful attack on us - here's the link to a video of it on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk
Something should be done about these people. We've complained about it to Ofcom but surely the Club can take it up.

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Thanks for getting in touch. I watched the programme prior to leaving for Fulham today and share your disgust.
I have spoken to two of the journalists in question at Craven Cottage, making my views very clear and I am part way through a letter of complaint to the producers. I am consulting with our lawyers on some factual inaccuracies also.
Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss

Brilliant...I hope they take them to the cleaners...or better still...gagging orders...if they couldn't talk about City on that show there would be no show they are that obsessed
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:39 am

Well done Mr Crossan - and well done Vicky - I think it speaks volumes for the approach of the club management that she responds to your email
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby simon12 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:54 am

johnny crossan wrote:I e-mailed the club about it here's what I said and the reply

Hi Vicky,

Best wishes,

Hello ****and****

Best wishes
Vicky

Sent from my Blackberry.
Vicky Kloss

I`ve put a complaint in. i would urge others to do the same. The more that complain the worse it will be for them. well done JC and Vicky.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Fish111 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 am

I have become very insular when it comes to football nowadays. I stopped buying & reading the MUEN because of the red biased shite that they print, i stopped buying & reading the rag-top papers after the takeover because of the jealousy and the bile that was printed on a daily basis toward us and i have stopped watching this programme some time ago as it quite simply makes my blood boil and i start shouting at the tv. It's not good for my kids to see me like that. It's only on this forum that i get to know what the papers & presenters are saying about us.
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Beeks » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 am

Fish111 wrote:I stopped buying & reading the MUEN because of the red biased shite that they print

I don't know where people get this attitude from, I've always thought they are fairly balanced and inoffensive and i've been reading the MEN for years
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby simon12 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:06 am

IanBishopsHaircut wrote:
Fish111 wrote:I stopped buying & reading the MUEN because of the red biased shite that they print

I don't know where people get this attitude from, I've always thought they are fairly balanced and inoffensive and i've been reading the MEN for years

It`s very anti City in the rag section.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum