** Official Match Thread - Birmingham Home **

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ** Official Match Thread - Birmingham Home **

Postby Esky » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:02 pm

The Fulham game screens 3am Monday morning here and I honestly think I'll save myself the trouble.
Esky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 pm

"Mancini does not have the respect of the dressing room and I suspect the crowd are now on his back."

If that first bit is true we have real problems and the second part isn't very good either!

It's not so much the draw ( and that is pretty bad) but more the manner in which it was achieved. Not only do we seem to attack with little invention or good movement but definitely without numbers.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 pm

halnone wrote:At least we're still 4th. But we don't deserve to be. Fucking Bolton play better than us.

With 5 points from 5 games, 3 of which were against West Brom, Birmingham & Wolves, we won't be staying there much longer don't worry.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Esky wrote:The Fulham game screens 3am Monday morning here and I honestly think I'll save myself the trouble.

I would say if we had Pearce in charge now with all this money, we would be scoring more goals.

Only a few games into his City career and I saw the similarities between the two. Of course, the usual suspects shot me down. Well, he's here a year now almost and all we've done is become a more expensive version of the same old shit.
Original Dub

Postby bluej » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:"Mancini does not have the respect of the dressing room and I suspect the crowd are now on his back."

If that first bit is true we have real problems and the second part isn't very good either!

It's not so much the draw ( and that is pretty bad) but more the manner in which it was achieved. Not only do we seem to attack with little invention or good movement but definitely without numbers.

Even when we did attack with numbers they all got in the way of each other!

RSC didn't look too bad when he came on actually, closed down players really well which was all he could do given the lack of service.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ross.mcfc » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
LookMumImOnMCF.net wrote:No passion, no ideas, no class. Absolute gash. How many shit defensive midfielders do we need?

Niall quinns shitstained pants will be on later to tell us its a point gained.

You better believe it.

All you lads who said watching defenders defend gets you excited - you must be chuffed with that performance?

You also know that he will at some point this week claim that some people on here want Fulham to beat City on Sunday.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Blue Blood » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Mancini is reminding me of Pearce more and more every game and I nearly topped myself watching that regime.

Mancini has to go. Manchester City as a rule, as a football team, DO NOT play boring football!

Bring back Keegan! He'd win the bloody league with this squad!
Blue Blood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Worrying!
The pace They played since the beginning, some key player in a very selfish mood....

Hope I am clueless, very much I do.
A more minded feedback to follow when frustration has dusted....

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby shawzy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:10 pm

dazby wrote:Well, a marginally better second half. But yeah, that was pretty poor. It's not shite. It's not a loss. But a poor point.

Mancio, it's time to learn a thing or two about ambitious football.

Pretty much sums it up m8.

I said today in another thread. Im all for the way we defend, but when you face a team that doesnt want to attack,we must put more emphasis on pressing forward to win the game. We did have chances and it can be frustrating against a team that is looking for a draw but theres no excuses.
We have the class and its not being used to its full potential ;-(
shawzy

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Marc-Vivien Foé

Postby ross.mcfc » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Blue Blood wrote:Mancini is reminding me of Pearce more and more every game and I nearly topped myself watching that regime.

Mancini has to go. Manchester City as a rule, as a football team, DO NOT play boring football!

Bring back Keegan! He'd win the bloody league with this squad!

I remember back in the era of Keegan, Allayrdce was always touted to replace him and to man man this board agreed we would rather lose every week than play the type of football he played at Bolton.

I dont think I ever saw Fat Sam send out a team to play like that at home against an inferior side.

We play the worst football in the league. FACT.
ross.mcfc

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:11 pm

I'm glad that Lee_Kinda decided today's game was the one where he was going to get bladdered because he is the most entertaining thing on display, the thumbs up Fonz sign every two mins is particular funny and his insistence on calling people cunts!!

Oh and my phone is working for the 1st time in two years at the ground.......
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Renato_CTID » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:14 pm

I'm ashamed of Mancio after this game, as a City fan much more than as an Italian! The Tevez replacement is a mistake we can't forgive definitively! Martin O'Neill, it's time you take the job at Eastlands!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I'm glad that Lee_Kinda decided today's game was the one where he was going to get bladdered because he is the most entertaining thing on display, the thumbs up Fonz sign every two mins is particular funny and his insistence on calling people cunts!!

Oh and my phone is working for the 1st time in two years at the ground.......

Lee is a suave enough character when sober...i'd imagine he was a barrel of monkeys truly on the piss.

Mancini is perhaps the most fearful character we could have managing this squad. I think the team smell fear, and confusion and it's resulting in pure chaos and shambles moving forward. What the fucl does this team actually practice that they seem so disjointed in the opponent's 1/3rd of the pitch? i can't quite imagine...but Doug talks about it like they look good. Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyy!

viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:I'm ashamed of Mancio after this game, as a City fan much more than as an Italian! The Tevez replacement is a mistake we can't forgive definitively! Martin O'Neill, it's time you take the job at Eastlands!

I've had it with Mancini. That substitution was a disgrace.
I'd stick with him if I had a hope that he will change his attitude but that doesn't seem to be the case. He's lost the plot. Playing for a draw with Birmingham at home is not acceptable. I would've accepted a loss if Jo had been added on (not for Tevez) and really tried to win it.
Right now, Martin O'Neill sounds like a very good shout.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby bernabias_right_boot » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:43 pm

I'd rather lose when trying to win a game than watch this shit. At least I'd be entertained for 90 minutes and we'd win more than we lost. Wednesday was badenough, but today was shit beyond belief.
Mancini out.
Some other cunt who likes attacking football in.
bernabias_right_boot
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Carlito

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:"Mancini does not have the respect of the dressing room and I suspect the crowd are now on his back."

It's not so much the draw ( and that is pretty bad) but more the manner in which it was achieved. Not only do we seem to attack with little invention or good movement but definitely without numbers.[/quote]

I had the same feeling looking at the very selfisf performance of Carlos, which is all to say...
Hope I am wrong, clueless and they are just very tired. Will see next game, tough.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Original Dub » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:27 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:

I had the same feeling looking at the very selfisf performance of Carlos, which is all to say...
Hope I am wrong, clueless and they are just very tired. Will see next game, tough.[/quote]

You may want to change your sig mate.

And maybe even have a little think about your username ;-)
Original Dub

Postby DelaBlue » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Just got back from game, (game?) never in my life have I seen such a poor substitution, it was a disgrace to bring on Barry at that point, the 83rd minute i could have cried.

Sad sad Sad.
DelaBlue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: Dela's Under 13s 9s

Postby Swales4ever » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 am

Original Dub wrote:
MANCIO4EVER wrote:

Hope I am wrong, clueless and they are just very tired. Will see next game, tough.

You may want to change your sig mate.

And maybe even have a little think about your username ;-)[/quote]

I fooklin dont mind about my stupid nick, Mate: I had been, I am and forever will be a Mancio lover - even if I did abuse him personally when I felt he was a traitor when he left to Rome - because I do rate him as a FOOTBALL GENIOUS.

Meanwhile I have become a MCFC Addict and so - I do reserve my right to criticise and - maybe a couple of time a season - even to moan and abuse at the manager - BECAUSE WHAT ONLY COUNTS IS MCFC PATH TO SUCCESS, imo.

Cheers Dubby.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum