LiveOnlineFooty

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!
Forum rules
GUIDELINE FOR USERS:
Please try and follow the following simple guidelines when using this site, we feel this will help to make it better for everybody using it;
1) Please do not swear in titles, if you are unsure if a word is classed as swearing or not please use another word instead
2) Check to see if a topic has already been covered in a thread before starting a new one.
3) Respect other board members
4) New members are not permitted to create any new topics but may reply to any thread in the forum that isn't locked. this will be the case until the site owners feel you have proved yourself sufficiently to create your own topics.
5) No politics, political threads will be locked.
6) Do NOT post direct links to sites streaming live matches

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby john@staustell » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 am

I'll PM you mate.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
User avatar
john@staustell
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10228
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:35 am
Location: St Austell
Supporter of: City

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:49 am

Svensational wrote:Ok I was watching the Birmingham game on here the other day and mid way through the 2nd half it went off and said my account had been disabled?

Now for the past 2 seasons I have only used 1 account and my dad at a different location has logged into my account at the same time as me and watch City games at the exact same time on the same account?

Do you think this is why they've disabled my account? It says " Your account has been disabled. Contact site webmaster for details "

Well for one, who the fuck is the webmaster?


I was wondering about being able to login multiple times, but I suppose they must have ways to check and I am sure it will be a breach of the terms of service.

I have to say though, that to save the princely sum of £2, you and your dad are extremely tight cunts and one of you needs to get your hands in your pockets haha.

Edit, dunno if you have to be logged in to use the live site help......if so, pm me your email address, username and query and i'll submit it for you
Last edited by Im_Spartacus on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7462
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: In hiding, Tora Bora
Supporter of: Breasts and Minge

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby twosips » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 am

Been using it since 07 and never really had any problems. My guess is email the person that the paypal receipt goes to?
twosips
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:58 am

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby david yearsley » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:25 am

Svensational wrote:Ok I was watching the Birmingham game on here the other day and mid way through the 2nd half it went off and said my account had been disabled?

Now for the past 2 seasons I have only used 1 account and my dad at a different location has logged into my account at the same time as me and watch City games at the exact same time on the same account?

Do you think this is why they've disabled my account? It says " Your account has been disabled. Contact site webmaster for details "

Well for one, who the fuck is the webmaster?


Sounds like someone sitting on a beach, sipping a cocktail somewhwere in the Cayman Islands if you ask me ;)
Sorry!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
User avatar
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3739
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: alicante, españa

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Blue in the face » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 am

Let us know if sharing the one account is the problem. I share with a mate, although we probably dont be on simultaneously.

BTW the other night I gave watching two matches at once on one PC a go and it worked. Cant have two sounds on though. The Arsenal match and the scum match. The scum picture quality was the best Ive seen yet. Fuckin typical.
Image
User avatar
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:32 am
Location: Belfast
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby 9secondlegend » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:01 pm

i have also had an account suspended and i was also sharing it...maybe they are clamping down?
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3170
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Location: MANCHESTER
Supporter of: mcfc

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Green in blue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Hey Sven,
I had exactly the same problem. I've used them for years and would normally hook it up to my dads tv. Few times recently we have watched it at the same time. When I tried to wary the brum game it was disabled. I can only think that it is becuase the account was opening simultaneously in different places, because u should be able to access it from multiple laptops as it's web based. I submitted a query to them and sat on their website on Wednesday by no one has gotten back to me me yet :( anyone got this problem sorted yet???
Green in blue
Darius Vassell's Composure
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Green in blue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Guys,
If it's any help I just opened a new account with a slightly different username. I have used the same email and paypal account whilst registering and hey presto I have access again! So unless they cut me off later today it's fixed by opening a new account! Which will piss me off cause I paid the £6 again (not that that's a major issue) I def think the problem is them clamping down on multiple accounts being accessed at the same time! So if you have been doing it I would stop before they disable it.
Hope this helps!
Green in blue
Darius Vassell's Composure
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Green in blue wrote:Hey Sven,
I had exactly the same problem. I've used them for years and would normally hook it up to my dads tv. Few times recently we have watched it at the same time. When I tried to wary the brum game it was disabled. I can only think that it is becuase the account was opening simultaneously in different places, because u should be able to access it from multiple laptops as it's web based. I submitted a query to them and sat on their website on Wednesday by no one has gotten back to me me yet :( anyone got this problem sorted yet???


If I were the site owner I would ensure I had software to identify and suspend users where an account is accessed simulatneously from 2 different IP addresses - however I would have thought that a warning in the first instance would suffice. If it was cleary you weren't going to get away with it, you would just pay up wouldnt you.

On a slightly different note, I havent ever hooked it up to TV yet. I just wondered what the picture quality is like when put on say 42".
Image
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7462
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: In hiding, Tora Bora
Supporter of: Breasts and Minge

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Svensational wrote:
Im_Spartacus wrote:On a slightly different note, I havent ever hooked it up to TV yet. I just wondered what the picture quality is like when put on say 42".



Mate, its awesome. Especially when the game is on ESPN its literally just like having ESPN.

Looks like I will have to register a new account then!!


Do you not get the pixellation you sometimes see on the laptop screen?

I assumed the quality got worse the bigger the screen size, so looking forward to trying it now. If it really is that good - it could be a clincher between me buying a standard HD or 3D telly. If I can get good quality footy without having to pay for sky then there is really no point me getting a 3d telly as I won't be paying for a sky subscription.
Image
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7462
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:41 pm
Location: In hiding, Tora Bora
Supporter of: Breasts and Minge

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby lets all have a disco » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:58 pm

So the moral of this story is stop being a tight cnut and both pay the 6 notes.

The end.
Father,Husband and hopefully doing a good job

Gone but never forgotten.
User avatar
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 20687
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:20 pm
Location: Blue Army
Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Micah Richards

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby lets all have a disco » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Svensational wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:So the moral of this story is stop being a tight cnut and both pay the 6 notes.

The end.


Credit crunch mate.


Ha ha ha
It costs less than a nandos,dont see you complaining about the cost of that.

The offer still stands tight cnut.


;-)
Father,Husband and hopefully doing a good job

Gone but never forgotten.
User avatar
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 20687
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:20 pm
Location: Blue Army
Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Micah Richards

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Green in blue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Haha Sven, just rang my dad n told the fucker not to be using it without my permission lol turns ou my mate in Manchester has been using it too. Any bloody wonder my accept got disabled. Got my value for money anyways. Hopefully I should have no probs with the new one.
As for hooking it up to the 42 it can be a bit pixellated, but it's really not that bad. I have sky in my apartment and I'm seriously considering cancelling my sports package because liveonline through the tv is all I need. As Sven said espn steam is fantastic through the tv
Green in blue
Darius Vassell's Composure
 
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:52 pm

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby lets all have a disco » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Svensational wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:
Svensational wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:So the moral of this story is stop being a tight cnut and both pay the 6 notes.

The end.


Credit crunch mate.


Ha ha ha
It costs less than a nandos,dont see you complaining about the cost of that.

The offer still stands tight cnut.


;-)


Nandos makes me wet though, literally!


Dont talk dirty to me,i'll end up paying six notes for this chat.
Father,Husband and hopefully doing a good job

Gone but never forgotten.
User avatar
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Mercer's OBE
 
Posts: 20687
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:20 pm
Location: Blue Army
Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Micah Richards

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby ashton287 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:27 pm

well seen as people are on the subject anyone wants to use my lof account today PM before about half 2.
Image
User avatar
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser
 
Posts: 4922
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 pm
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Quality is great today
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
User avatar
BlueMoonAwoken
Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 2196
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:24 am
Location: Failsworth

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Moonchesteri » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:37 pm

BlueMoonAwoken wrote:Quality is great today


it is. not the best I've seen this year but very good indeed.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: Blue moon

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby ayrshireblue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Out of memory line 8
WTF
ayrshireblue
Nedum Onuoha's A-levels
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:08 pm

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby WiganBlue » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Worst stream I've had from there, stuttering for about 20 mins start of 2nd half.
WiganBlue
Nedum Onuoha's A-levels
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:12 pm

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Moonchesteri » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:01 pm

WiganBlue wrote:Worst stream I've had from there, stuttering for about 20 mins start of 2nd half.


Are you sure mate it's not your internet connection?
I watched us from Channel 3 and ONCE freezed during the 90mins.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7678
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: Blue moon

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Jon London » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:22 pm

It was shaky in places but on the plus side on Channel 7 you could get widescreen and to be fair the commentary was excellent today and Trevor Francis was in good form (probably hates the Albion)
Jon London
Ben Thatcher's Elbow
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:06 pm

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby ruralblue » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 am

I have subscribed to live online for a couple of years and never once had a problem. I did however suss a couple of weeks ago that watching it through my ps3 increases the quality ten fold. For some reason connection seems better, little buffering and the clarity on 4:9 on 32 inch is fantastic. Well worth £6 every couple months.

rural x
Image
User avatar
ruralblue
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals
 
Posts: 7285
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:27 pm
Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Swales4ever » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Just for info sake.
I am running my second Lolf subscription and since sunday everything worked fine. I tend to watch city through them only for UEL's games as since now SKY Italia only missed 2 EPL games and no one FA Cup's.

Well, the news is: after the lacklustre game vs. Fulham - suddenly and without any previous notice - "my account has been disabled. please contact the web_fucklin_master"...
I obviously tried to apply either to the online support web chat and to the webmaster [scott@liveonlinefooty.com] but , since now [i.e. for the last 4 full days!] nobody get bothered even to reply me a fuck off!

so, while I am always keen to understand a possible technical error, I though it would have been worth an advise.
Ok I am talking of only 6 miserable quids, but, as it stands, I have to rely on bloody soapcast/veetle to watch the Kiev A & H games, as in Italy UEL is an exclusive of Mediaset DVB, and I will never pay a penny to a company owned by the fucking criminal of mr. Berluskoni.
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Professionalism
My favourite player is: Chinners

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Mancio4ever wrote:Just for info sake.
I am running my second Lolf subscription and since sunday everything worked fine. I tend to watch city through them only for UEL's games as since now SKY Italia only missed 2 EPL games and no one FA Cup's.

Well, the news is: after the lacklustre game vs. Fulham - suddenly and without any previous notice - "my account has been disabled. please contact the web_fucklin_master"...
I obviously tried to apply either to the online support web chat and to the webmaster [scott@liveonlinefooty.com] but , since now [i.e. for the last 4 full days!] nobody get bothered even to reply me a fuck off!

so, while I am always keen to understand a possible technical error, I though it would have been worth an advise.
Ok I am talking of only 6 miserable quids, but, as it stands, I have to rely on bloody soapcast/veetle to watch the Kiev A & H games, as in Italy UEL is an exclusive of Mediaset DVB, and I will never pay a penny to a company owned by the fucking criminal of mr. Berluskoni.


I would have thought that a marine billionaire like yourself you could afford to have what I have.....sky and a big fucking satellite dish erected??

Liveonline ??? pahhh
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games
 
Posts: 15439
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 3:51 am
Location: Paradise
Supporter of: Man City

Re: LiveOnlineFooty

Unread postby Swales4ever » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Carl_ my naughty Boy... :-)
You know how to drive my arse...
for sake of good order and to stand by your wind up, I am not a fucking billionaire but just a working class product who happens to get a decent revenue from his hard work, if and when I stop working, my revenue turns down to zero.
I was only deemed to issue an advice to the sailors.

ciao pistol_prick_kid.
User avatar
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:18 am
Location: On the Edge of Insanity
Supporter of: Professionalism
My favourite player is: Chinners

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Chopper, maf, psycho, ross.mcfc, shortagain and 36 guests