What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Nick » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:26 pm

Should have gone-
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:56 pm

sheblue wrote:He just doesn't like Pep does he. And the feeling is mutual. Pep is delighted to see the back if him and he knows it.
It's a shame but we will move on regardless of what he thinks.

Guardiola signed him on for another year in which he earned £12 million and contributed nothing. He's a cunt of the highest order.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:52 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I think Yaya might actually have a point. At least on some of the points he make.

OK, calm down and keep those fingers in control and hear me out.

Does Pep hate black players? ABSOLUTELY NOT. There is absolutely nothing in his career that would indicate he is a racist. Absolutely NOTHING. HOWEVER, does he like African players? I would say in general probably not. It's a stereotype but stereotype that has roots in truth that African players are undisciplined on the pitch. Pep is EXTREMELY demanding in that in first two thirds of the pitch players follow the system and instructions right down to a T. Remember that Thierry Henry story about him drifting out of position, scoring and then getting substituted at halftime. Black, white, yellow, green, orange or purple. No matter your skin colour, in order for you to play in Pep's system you HAVE to stick to the game plan no matter what.

Does Pep's football translate to mid-table or bottom of the league clubs? Probably not. It is all based on on possession, crisp passing, awareness and movement as a team. It's very sophisticated and Pep is very rigid about it. That's not suited for "clubs like Crystal Palace". Why should we be bothered about that? If Pep ever wants to take that sort of challenge then we'd see how he could adapt the system. However, where he is and where he has been it works.

Do some player get cold shoulder treatment? Probably. Pep likes the youngsters who subscribe to his brand of football. However he isn't really arms around the shoulder type of guy. He demands a lot from others and most from himself. That's why we have likes of Kidd, Arteta and ESPECIALLY Domenec Torrent. As forward thinking as his tactics are as a manager he seems one from the old school. A "gaffer" who doesn't seem like someone who is eager to discuss about the system or much anything else even with more experienced player. I happen to like that. Knowing Yaya he probably wanted to discuss about the way he is being used and shit like that and Guardiola doesn't seem like a chap who is willing to have that sort of conversations.

Does Pep like players who "lick his hand" (better to lick hand than ....)? I'm sure he does. Even more so, I think he wants everyone to be on the boat mentally. But Pep could have ditched him ages ago yet decided to hang on to him. So that should give Yaya nice warm feeling that he at very least touched Pep's hand with tip of his tongue.

And remember, I'm a MASSIVE Pep licker. I would lick his hand. Would probably do more if he asked me to. But Yaya isn't completely off target here.

I won't get involved because you'll go down the line of persecution but what I will say is that you're talking shit.

Many words, fuck all content.

Have a nice day.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:57 pm

City64 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I think Yaya might actually have a point. At least on some of the points he make.

Does Pep hate black players? ABSOLUTELY NOT. There is absolutely nothing in his career that would indicate he is a racist. Absolutely NOTHING. HOWEVER, does he like African players? I would say in general probably not. It's a stereotype but stereotype that has roots in truth that African players are undisciplined on the pitch. Pep is EXTREMELY demanding in that in first two thirds of the pitch players follow the system and instructions right down to a T. Remember that Thierry Henry story about him drifting out of position, scoring and then getting substituted at halftime. Black, white, yellow, green, orange or purple. No matter your skin colour, in order for you to play in Pep's system you HAVE to stick to the game plan no matter what.

Does Pep's football translate to mid-table or bottom of the league clubs? Probably not. It is all based on on possession, crisp passing, awareness and movement as a team. It's very sophisticated and Pep is very rigid about it. That's not suited for "clubs like Crystal Palace". Why should we be bothered about that? If Pep ever wants to take that sort of challenge then we'd see how he could adapt the system. However, where he is and where he has been it works.

Do some player get cold shoulder treatment? Probably. Pep likes the youngsters who subscribe to his brand of football. However he isn't really arms around the shoulder type of guy. He demands a lot from others and most from himself. That's why we have likes of Kidd, Arteta and ESPECIALLY Domenec Torrent. As forward thinking as his tactics are as a manager he seems one from the old school. A "gaffer" who doesn't seem like someone who is eager to discuss about the system or much anything else even with more experienced player. I happen to like that. Knowing Yaya he probably wanted to discuss about the way he is being used and shit like that and Guardiola doesn't seem like a chap who is willing to have that sort of conversations.

Does Pep like players who "lick his hand" (better to lick hand than ....)? I'm sure he does. Even more so, I think he wants everyone to be on the boat mentally. But Pep could have ditched him ages ago yet decided to hang on to him. So that should give Yaya nice warm feeling that he at very least touched Pep's hand with tip of his tongue.

And remember, I'm a MASSIVE Pep licker. I would lick his hand. Would probably do more if he asked me to. But Yaya isn't completely off target here.

What a crock of shit ! Warm and licker ?
What about Chinese players ? American ? Russian ? Azerbaijan? Japan ? Australian ? Scottish ? Irish ?
Fuck me lets just make it a racist African thing eh ?
Utter fucking bollocks !

Where the fuck did I call him racist? No go get that match worn sock or whatever it was and have a quick wank.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:04 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
City64 wrote:

What a crock of shit ! Warm and licker ?
What about Chinese players ? American ? Russian ? Azerbaijan? Japan ? Australian ? Scottish ? Irish ?
Fuck me lets just make it a racist African thing eh ?
Utter fucking bollocks !

Where the fuck did I call him racist? No go get that match worn sock or whatever it was and have a quick wank.

Good evening ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

I won't get involved because you'll go down the line of persecution but what I will say is that you're talking shit.

Have a nice day.

You say you will not get involved and act like fucking Anne Frank and then actually get involved. You and that cunt mate of yours are the main reasons why so many solid old posters stay away from this site. Absolutely horrible cunts both of you. Now you got that third cunt who owns some match worn sock to group with. Think I just foe you as well.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:21 pm

the finnish swales4ever??
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Have a nice day.

You say you will not get involved and act like fucking Anne Frank and then actually get involved. You and that cunt mate of yours are the main reasons why so many solid old posters stay away from this site. Absolutely horrible cunts both of you. Now you got that third cunt who owns some match worn sock to group with. Think I just foe you as well.

Hahhahaha welcome back !!love ya man !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:35 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
sheblue wrote:He just doesn't like Pep does he. And the feeling is mutual. Pep is delighted to see the back if him and he knows it.
It's a shame but we will move on regardless of what he thinks.

Guardiola signed him on for another year in which he earned £12 million and contributed nothing. He's a cunt of the highest order.

This. Also nobody that saw Yaya come on this season asked for more. He needs to face facts, pep froze him out, then he came back and did well, got another year and his legs went. Got a nice send off and should have left it at that.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby bigblue » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:27 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:the finnish swales4ever??

PaLuS by another name
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Justified logic » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:22 am

Beefymcfc wrote:

Have a nice day.

This is what I've been missing in the time I was away. A complete waste of energy.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:48 am

Igloo building contest anyone ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:55 am

Our resident rain cloud has figured out why "solid posters" like him don't come here anymore. And it's because of people like beefy?

Classic meltdown material :lol: :lol: :lol:
Original Dub

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:07 am

Who's Beefy's cunt mate?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby edge275 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:40 am

mr_nool wrote:Who's Beefy's cunt mate?

I’d like to know that as well. Great stuff from NQDP though.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Mase » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:35 am

Is it not me? I'll be disappointed if not!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:15 am

Mase wrote:

Me too ! Oh wait a minute .......
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Mase » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:19 am

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Me too ! Oh wait a minute .......

Nah you're the one that owns the match worn sock aren't you?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:20 am

my money is on od
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site