What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Original Dub » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:11 pm

What a fucking cunt this agent is. And not surprising at all that shit rag the mirror give it full whack, mentioning his 220k wages and saying he should be remembered as one of the greatest city players ever.

That's not from him. That's from them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ar-8877542
Original Dub

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Such a shame this has happened to a player that will go down as one of our best big game players ever. He only has himself to blame as he should have stopped this from happening. He has allowed it to continue and is easily manipulated by the looks of it.

Seluk has made it worse for his own client. Why would he do that? Surely yaya must cancel his contract by mutual consent or be banished to play with the u16s.

That's incredibly generous of you.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Justified logic » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:as big of a cunt as he is Yaya's agent is doing his job.

Haha. That's like saying I went into work today, called my manager a cunt, mooned at his secretary and pissed on the photocopier, but I was doing my job.

Yaya, a legend with a leg end.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Original Dub wrote:What a fucking cunt this agent is. And not surprising at all that shit rag the mirror give it full whack, mentioning his 220k wages and saying he should be remembered as one of the greatest city players ever.

That's not from him. That's from them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ar-8877542

His £200k a week basic wage was reduced in 2013 with performance related bonus taking it to a possible £240k, that's according to Mogadon in the Telegraph at the time.

So Mr. Mullock, who claims he's a City fan should know better than to quote his weekly wage at £225k.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby MilnersJaw » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:17 pm

what I love about pep he doesn't give a fuck. he's spot on about toure's agent. toure has let himself and the club down by allowing this prick to spout shit for him the entire time he's been here.

shows you what character toure is, always looking for a better deal. we're idiots for now selling after pellers first seasons.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:24 pm

MilnersJaw wrote:what I love about pep he doesn't give a fuck. he's spot on about toure's agent. toure has let himself and the club down by allowing this prick to spout shit for him the entire time he's been here.

shows you what character toure is, always looking for a better deal. we're idiots for now selling after pellers first seasons.

We couldn't even if we wanted to, no one would've been willing to pay his wages.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
MilnersJaw wrote:what I love about pep he doesn't give a fuck. he's spot on about toure's agent. toure has let himself and the club down by allowing this prick to spout shit for him the entire time he's been here.

We couldn't even if we wanted to, no one would've been willing to pay his wages.

Well his agent is making him untouchable by his repeated actions on his behalf.
Looks like China or retire. I don't even think PSG would be stupid enough to go near him now. He's past it as s footballer.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Yaya will be with us til the end of the season. He won't get a quarter of those wages anywhere and which club would want to deal with his agent after this. It's a sad end for s truly great player.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:35 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

Well his agent is making him untouchable by his repeated actions on his behalf.
Looks like China or retire. I don't even think PSG would be stupid enough to go near him now. He's past it as s footballer.

Is Mancini still out of a job?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Sparklehorse » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:35 pm

PeterParker wrote:I am not the defender of him, but, I am curious, but is there any chance that the death of his brother affected him more than anyone think at the point that he needs medical help?

It all started from that moment, the cakeville and that event. From that point Yaya was not Yaya anoyone.

I definitely think it must have had some effect.
A sad end to a fantastic player for City.
He should apologise and have his Joe Hart moment, he deserves it. His agent should be banned from the stadium.
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:41 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:A sad end to a fantastic player for City.
He should apologise and have his Joe Hart moment, he deserves it. His agent should be banned from the stadium.

Yes. Make him watch it from Mary D's or The Townley.
He could discuss who's right with the fans.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:48 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Sparklehorse wrote:A sad end to a fantastic player for City.

Yes. Make him watch it from Mary D's or The Townley.
He could discuss who's right with the fans.

Love it Would be on the first plane home for Mary Ds
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Spurge » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:15 pm

I was reflecting on some of the special moments yaya has provided since he joined of which there are many.

A sample of which....

Goal v rags FAC semi final
Goal v Stoke FAC Wembley final
2 goals at Newcastle away penultimate match of 1st title winning season
Goal v Sunderland at Wembley LC final
Goal (amongst many that season) v Villa in penultimate match of 2nd title winning season
Goal (winning) in pen shoot Wembley LC final

But most of last season it seemed like he'd given up, cake gate the start of the end for him really. When the club let Mancini, Ballo and Carlito go it sent a big message out about the culture at City with professionalism on and off the field taking precedence. Yaya must have come close to being booted out over cake gate and his agent has once again done him no favours - it's a sad way to bring his career to an end but that's how it is, at the same time he's provided so many moments of sheer quality on the pitch that will live forever in the memory.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Such a shame this has happened to a player that will go down as one of our best big game players ever. He only has himself to blame as he should have stopped this from happening. He has allowed it to continue and is easily manipulated by the looks of it.

Seluk has made it worse for his own client. Why would he do that? Surely yaya must cancel his contract by mutual consent or be banished to play with the u16s.

I wonder if part of the reason Yaya has retired from international football is because, in the January transfer window, he might still be looking/hoping for another Club and his attendance at ACON could, conceivably, get in the way of any last, money- spinning move ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:51 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

I wonder if part of the reason Yaya has retired from international football is because, in the January transfer window, he might still be looking/hoping for another Club and his attendance at ACON could, conceivably, get in the way of any last, money- spinning move ??

I thought that too, must be a tough call tho as that might have been his best chance to get in the shop window again.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby blues2win » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:08 pm

Every chance he's looking for a move in January but China is the only place he'll get a really fat pay day. We don't need to replace him. We have Fernandinho Gundogan Silva De Bruyne. I'm sure Pep's priority is a right back. Sagna and Zaba are both in their thirties. Second priority might be a left back. Clichy's also getting on. For the rest a goalkeeper to replace Willy who might ultimately be Rulli. We do not need a top central midfielder yet. In a couple of years Silva will have to be replaced and maybe Fernandinho as well, simply on age grounds. For the moment they're really playing well.
blues2win
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: david silva

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:13 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

I thought that too, must be a tough call tho as that might have been his best chance to get in the shop window again.

If you hear what Pep says. He actually states that yaya will not be sold in January, which is a strange thing to say unless he knows what they are trying to do and he has counteracted their ploy and they are now really pissed off. He is a tactical genius off the field as well.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:as big of a cunt as he is Yaya's agent is doing his job.

Your turning into comical Ali .

How the fuck does dissing the fucking club off for the last 2 years and slagging the manager off at every given moment "doing his job"

Your off your fucking trolley you are - or your. Lookmums fucking twin brother !!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:36 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

If you hear what Pep says. He actually states that yaya will not be sold in January, which is a strange thing to say unless he knows what they are trying to do and he has counteracted their ploy and they are now really pissed off. He is a tactical genius off the field as well.

On that basis, WW, it would seem that, at some point, we can probably look forward to Seluk having to do some serious public grovelling, to try and make amends for all this, if he still wants to find another Club for Yaya before his contract expires.

Apart from anything else, the way that Pep is going about this scenario is a surefire warning to all other agents of potential City transfer targets, that they're going to have to watch their steps and mind their manners, in no uncertain terms, in both the actual transfer negotiations and the term of their player's contract thereafter.

Nice.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:40 pm

CTID Hants wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

No he isn't. If he was doing his job, Yaya would be available for selection tomorrow

Ha ha good work FIBD...... Keep it up ;-)

According to Phips that is WW

Thank fuck someone got it, cheers CTID.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum