What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I think Yaya might actually have a point. At least on some of the points he make.

OK, calm down and keep those fingers in control and hear me out.

Does Pep hate black players? ABSOLUTELY NOT. There is absolutely nothing in his career that would indicate he is a racist. Absolutely NOTHING. HOWEVER, does he like African players? I would say in general probably not. It's a stereotype but stereotype that has roots in truth that African players are undisciplined on the pitch. Pep is EXTREMELY demanding in that in first two thirds of the pitch players follow the system and instructions right down to a T. Remember that Thierry Henry story about him drifting out of position, scoring and then getting substituted at halftime. Black, white, yellow, green, orange or purple. No matter your skin colour, in order for you to play in Pep's system you HAVE to stick to the game plan no matter what.

Does Pep's football translate to mid-table or bottom of the league clubs? Probably not. It is all based on on possession, crisp passing, awareness and movement as a team. It's very sophisticated and Pep is very rigid about it. That's not suited for "clubs like Crystal Palace". Why should we be bothered about that? If Pep ever wants to take that sort of challenge then we'd see how he could adapt the system. However, where he is and where he has been it works.

Do some player get cold shoulder treatment? Probably. Pep likes the youngsters who subscribe to his brand of football. However he isn't really arms around the shoulder type of guy. He demands a lot from others and most from himself. That's why we have likes of Kidd, Arteta and ESPECIALLY Domenec Torrent. As forward thinking as his tactics are as a manager he seems one from the old school. A "gaffer" who doesn't seem like someone who is eager to discuss about the system or much anything else even with more experienced player. I happen to like that. Knowing Yaya he probably wanted to discuss about the way he is being used and shit like that and Guardiola doesn't seem like a chap who is willing to have that sort of conversations.

Does Pep like players who "lick his hand" (better to lick hand than ....)? I'm sure he does. Even more so, I think he wants everyone to be on the boat mentally. But Pep could have ditched him ages ago yet decided to hang on to him. So that should give Yaya nice warm feeling that he at very least touched Pep's hand with tip of his tongue.

And remember, I'm a MASSIVE Pep licker. I would lick his hand. Would probably do more if he asked me to. But Yaya isn't completely off target here.

I won't get involved because you'll go down the line of persecution but what I will say is that you're talking shit.

Many words, fuck all content.

Have a nice day.

You say you will not get involved and act like fucking Anne Frank and then actually get involved. You and that cunt mate of yours are the main reasons why so many solid old posters stay away from this site. Absolutely horrible cunts both of you. Now you got that third cunt who owns some match worn sock to group with. Think I just foe you as well.

This is what I've been missing in the time I was away. A complete waste of energy.

JL, can I just confirm that my posts have kept you away from this site? Oh, and that I'm a cunt?

Anyway, Yaya is the cunt, all in the hope that he gets a PL contract elsewhere. He's been pawning himself at the Rags which has got to be a sin in itself for most City fans but then this!

Strange though, that for a (was gonna say a so called racist, but that line was then changed to African) African hater that he gave Yaya an extra season. He states that Pep has total control so why give Yaya an extra year, especially as we seen what happened to Joe. From the season before we knew that Yaya wouldn't play that much so Pep obviously wanted him around for his experience, so would that suggest he is a racist/African hater?

The truth is that Yaya is pimping himself out for PL wages and will go to any lengths to prove he has what it takes.

Simples.

And now I'll refrain from posting.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:43 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I think Yaya might actually have a point. At least on some of the points he make.

OK, calm down and keep those fingers in control and hear me out.

Does Pep hate black players? ABSOLUTELY NOT. There is absolutely nothing in his career that would indicate he is a racist. Absolutely NOTHING. HOWEVER, does he like African players? I would say in general probably not. It's a stereotype but stereotype that has roots in truth that African players are undisciplined on the pitch. Pep is EXTREMELY demanding in that in first two thirds of the pitch players follow the system and instructions right down to a T. Remember that Thierry Henry story about him drifting out of position, scoring and then getting substituted at halftime. Black, white, yellow, green, orange or purple. No matter your skin colour, in order for you to play in Pep's system you HAVE to stick to the game plan no matter what.

Does Pep's football translate to mid-table or bottom of the league clubs? Probably not. It is all based on on possession, crisp passing, awareness and movement as a team. It's very sophisticated and Pep is very rigid about it. That's not suited for "clubs like Crystal Palace". Why should we be bothered about that? If Pep ever wants to take that sort of challenge then we'd see how he could adapt the system. However, where he is and where he has been it works.

Do some player get cold shoulder treatment? Probably. Pep likes the youngsters who subscribe to his brand of football. However he isn't really arms around the shoulder type of guy. He demands a lot from others and most from himself. That's why we have likes of Kidd, Arteta and ESPECIALLY Domenec Torrent. As forward thinking as his tactics are as a manager he seems one from the old school. A "gaffer" who doesn't seem like someone who is eager to discuss about the system or much anything else even with more experienced player. I happen to like that. Knowing Yaya he probably wanted to discuss about the way he is being used and shit like that and Guardiola doesn't seem like a chap who is willing to have that sort of conversations.

Does Pep like players who "lick his hand" (better to lick hand than ....)? I'm sure he does. Even more so, I think he wants everyone to be on the boat mentally. But Pep could have ditched him ages ago yet decided to hang on to him. So that should give Yaya nice warm feeling that he at very least touched Pep's hand with tip of his tongue.

And remember, I'm a MASSIVE Pep licker. I would lick his hand. Would probably do more if he asked me to. But Yaya isn't completely off target here.

I won't get involved because you'll go down the line of persecution but what I will say is that you're talking shit.

Many words, fuck all content.

Have a nice day.

You say you will not get involved and act like fucking Anne Frank and then actually get involved. You and that cunt mate of yours are the main reasons why so many solid old posters stay away from this site. Absolutely horrible cunts both of you. Now you got that third cunt who owns some match worn sock to group with. Think I just foe you as well.

Interesting. Never seen myself like that and always thought I was sensible with my posts, not trying to attack anybody unless they had some form of agenda.

Obviously there's me on a wind-up now and then to aid the site when times are slow to bring debate but I'm sure at no time did I come across as a cunt.

By your anger I'd suggest you know the truth, but I'll leave it there and stay away while you have your pop before disappearing again.

Peace out!

Best poster on here and have been for a long while you Beefy lad !

Who is your cunt mate though ? ;-)

No idea mate. I try to be objective to every post I reply to and put my point across. Maybe you mate as I'm a Stella man myself, or maybe OD or Carl as we've always had the same opinion on the 'Agenda' debate.

However, the hate in that post has obviously upset him, so I must apologise, to the cunt, for not confirming to his ideals .... the cunt!

Love ya all x
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby BookJunior » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Yaya and Kolo Touré are almost royalty in Ivory coast, but not in our sense.

He's essentially a mercenary as far as I can see in this part of his career.
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:03 pm

BookJunior wrote:Yaya and Kolo Touré are almost royalty in Ivory coast, but not in our sense.

I thought Kolo spoke very highly of Pep in the Yaya tribute, which makes Yaya’s outbursts even more baffling.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby South Stand Balti » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:13 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
BookJunior wrote:Yaya and Kolo Touré are almost royalty in Ivory coast, but not in our sense.

I thought Kolo spoke very highly of Pep in the Yaya tribute, which makes Yaya’s outbursts even more baffling.

It is baffling. I'd always assumed Seluk was the dick and Yaya had some deep loyalty to him. This really does suggest Yaya is some sort of bunny boiler.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:56 pm

South Stand Balti wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

It is baffling. I'd always assumed Seluk was the dick and Yaya had some deep loyalty to him. This really does suggest Yaya is some sort of bunny boiler.

Or suggests that Yaya has been done over.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Seems strange all the good things said during his goodbyes and that interview with Henry followed by this bollocks.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby sheblue » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:32 pm

Vinny quoted as saying yaya is full of shit. Kev more or less said the same.
Just shut up yaya and go hide under a rock before you make a complete and utter buffoon of yourself, there's a good boy.
Nobody is taking his shit seriously. Its embrassing for him now.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:35 pm

sheblue wrote:Vinny quoted as saying yaya is full of shit. Kev more or less said the same.
Just shut up yaya and go hide under a rock before you make a complete and utter buffoon of yourself, there's a good boy.

Any links mate?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:29 am

And a year at the Scum would not surprise me.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:57 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Didn't you just post your teary farewell Florence? First taking part on bullying lot of posters (not me.... I can hold my own) and then taking the part of the victim.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:07 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

Didn't you just post your teary farewell Florence? First taking part on bullying lot of posters (not me.... I can hold my own) and then taking the part of the victim.

Oh, I see, I'm a bully now. I think you may be losing it pal as I've never bullied anybody in my life yet you can come out of the woodwork and label somebody as so. Says it all about you really, seems the person calling a bully is actually doing the bullying.

If you can show proof I'm more than happy to apologise for such behaviour but as you wont be able to then I'll leave you in your little world.

I'll carry on posting but just not to you and if you have anything further to say that isn't football related, take it to PM instead of coming the big bollox on the main board.

Keyboard warriors, can't fucking stand them.

Have a good day, sweet cheeks.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:17 am

Oh the irony.

But you are right about not doing this on Football forum. And unlike your two bully pals you sometimes have some actual Football opinions. I give you that. That's why you are not foe'd.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:28 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Oh the irony.

But you are right about not doing this on Football forum. And unlike your two bully pals you sometimes have some actual Football opinions. I give you that. That's why you are not foe'd.

Say no more.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:14 am

You turn on here up every 6 months for a few days act a proper cunt then fuck off . Kicking off on Beefy one of this sites stalwart quality posters who bleeds City just about sums you up , a proper fucking igloo dwelling bell end just out to cause shit in the minimum time you spend on here which is about one fucking week a year . Do us all a favour eh go away sort your shit out and come back a happy chappie eh and maybe even participate in some real city champions of England stuff eh ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:18 am

Choosing this thread to throw ridiculous allegations while having a complete meltdown is comedy gold.

If this thread doesn't make the classics section then there's simply no justice in the world :lol: :lol: :lol:
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:28 am

City64 wrote:

You turn on here up every 6 months for a few days act a proper cunt then fuck off . Kicking off on Beefy one of this sites stalwart quality posters who bleeds City just about sums you up , a proper fucking igloo dwelling bell end just out to cause shit in the minimum time you spend on here which is about one fucking week a year . Do us all a favour eh go away sort your shit out and come back a happy chappie eh and maybe even participate in some real city champions of England stuff eh ?

Having been member of this site for close to 20 years I have to say I don't agree with your assesment of "stalwart". Most of the "stalwarts" are long gone. Luckily there are other medias.

And now there are people like you tallini about "us"? Where were you when we were shit? This site was up and running and one click away? Where was your wallet when this site desperately needed money to even exist? Tell me. Or did Internet first blip your radar when we were "real Champion's of England"? Let's be honest here, you were probably sporting Chelsea shirt back then.

At least, despite being a cunt, Original Dub is actually a Blue. Annoying twatty one but Blue nevertheless. You on the other hand.....

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:30 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
sheblue wrote:Vinny quoted as saying yaya is full of shit. Kev more or less said the same.

Any links mate?

I haven't seen anything from Kompany.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby City64 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:53 am

City64 wrote:

Having been member of this site for close to 20 years I have to say I don't agree with your assesment of "stalwart". Most of the "stalwarts" are long gone. Luckily there are other medias.

And now there are people like you tallini about "us"? Where were you when we were shit? This site was up and running and one click away? Where was your wallet when this site desperately needed money to even exist? Tell me. Or did Internet first blip your radar when we were "real Champion's of England"? Let's be honest here, you were probably sporting Chelsea shirt back then.

At least, despite being a cunt, Original Dub is actually a Blue. Annoying twatty one but Blue nevertheless. You on the other hand.....

Yeah your a proper member pal , oh and those special colours all elitist and all that very special indeed . I’m happy with my season ticket and match day piss ups fuck having shitty colours on a website . Enjoy the igloo !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:17 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Any links mate?

I haven't seen anything from Kompany.

Pep's definitely not racist but would be nice if our black players would come with statement like that. Honestly, those who want to believe in Yaya's racist theory, by which I thhink he means African players not colour of the skin, will point out that white feller would not notice such attitudes.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum