What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby sniffer » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:46 am

Strikes me YaYa is just pissed because he did not play much this season. Hi is obviously deluded if he thinks he can still perform at top level. He will be even more pissed if no Premium club signs him or if they do soon realise he is past it. Just wake up and retire for all our sakes.
sniffer
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:02 am

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Wooders » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:48 am

Back on topic apparently Seluk has said pep didn’t win the champs league last year and in fact will never win it in his career as a punishment from god for not selecting Yaya more last season

Seems like a balanced and fair assessment
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15099
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Mase » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:17 pm

Wooders wrote:Back on topic apparently Seluk has said pep didn’t win the champs league last year and in fact will never win it in his career as a punishment from god for not selecting Yaya more last season

Seems like a balanced and fair assessment


Punishment from God or Uefa?
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25072
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Wooders » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:21 pm

They’re not different according to Uefa
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15099
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
Location: UK
Supporter of: City

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Original Dub » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Who's Beefy's cunt mate?


my money is on od


Smart money I'd say.
Original Dub
 

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:06 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Who's Beefy's cunt mate?


Is it not me? I'll be disappointed if not!

Me too ! Oh wait a minute .......


Nah you're the one that owns the match worn sock aren't you?

Shaun Goaters red socks from Blackburn away that’s me ! Still unwashed btw for anyone that’s slightly interested .........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8244
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
mr_nool wrote:Who's Beefy's cunt mate?


my money is on od


Smart money I'd say.

Irish cunt ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8244
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:17 pm

A third set of quotes from Yaya Touré’s explosive interview with France Football have been released, with Ivorian continuing his attack on Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.

Touré’s most serious allegations were his remarks that Pep Guardiola doesn’t like Africans, but he has also accused Pep of ruining his final year at City, and said he would have preferred no ceremony after his final appearance in sky blue.

“I would have preferred to have no ceremony and leave with my head held high,” Touré told France Football (thanks to GFFN for the translation).

“I feel that Pep, without any gratitude or respect, did everything to ruin my final season.

“He stole my goodbyes with City, a club witnh amazing fans.”

“I would have liked to leave with emotion attached to the club. Similar to Iniesta or Buffon. But Pep prevented this.

“The worst is that towards the end, I felt happy to leave because of my frustration and my sentiment of abandonment and neglect.

“If I shed a tear when saying goodbye to the fans, it’s because of the way things broke down and because I couldn’t bear to see that guy anymore.”

Touré also suggested Guardiola has a totalitarian-like grip at Manchester City, with his allies working at the club.

“I also asked myself questions on our relationship as to whether I scared him. On a human level, it was difficult to deal with this. I am usually very calm, but I had to hold this back.

“The worst is that the owners saw this and let it happen. But it’s normal considering that they put him in charge.

“At City, there is no opposition seeing as all of his men are in key positions. It’s not easy to accept the status of a player paid to not play. That’s the first time that it’s happened to me, and it doesn’t feel good to feel like you’re stealing money. Or to not deserve it.”

In another shot at the Catalan coach, Touré said he had learned more from pretty much every other manager he has worked under – including Manuel Pellegrini. He did give some rare credit to Guardiola’s ideas, however.

“I learned more from my other coaches like Hervé Renard, Frank Rijkaard, Mancini, Pellegrini or Banide,” Touré said. “Beyond the tactical side of things, their managerial and leadership qualities really struck me.

“From a tactical perspective, Pep is obviously impressive. His vision of the game is exceptional. How could one deny it? On the other hand, managing the group is not at the same level.

“With him, I’ll remember what one shouldn’t do in terms of human relationships.”

Yaya also tried to debunk the belief that Guardiola is a genius, going in hard on the idea.

“Pep wants to come across as a genius. He loves that. But behind that, it’s all an act, it’s nonsense. He’s creating a persona. When I see him scratching his head during matches, it makes me laugh. It could be a comedy or PR simply.

“If we didn’t get along well, it’s because I had caught him. But unlike my big bro Eto’o, I didn’t say anything until now.”

–The club better not put up anything conected with this sorry excuse for a human being around our club — UTTER CUNT
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25339
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Mase » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Going on about Pep being a horrible bastard yet his own brother got caught cheating on his wife :lol:
Mase
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25072
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:08 pm
Location: The North Pole.
Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Mase wrote:Going on about Pep being a horrible bastard yet his own brother got caught cheating on his wife :lol:


https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6166447/ ... ka-bailey/

grade a cunt. and a fucking thick one at that!
SURREY'S FINEST
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:32 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:A third set of quotes from Yaya Touré’s explosive interview with France Football have been released, with Ivorian continuing his attack on Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.

Touré’s most serious allegations were his remarks that Pep Guardiola doesn’t like Africans, but he has also accused Pep of ruining his final year at City, and said he would have preferred no ceremony after his final appearance in sky blue.

“I would have preferred to have no ceremony and leave with my head held high,” Touré told France Football (thanks to GFFN for the translation).

“I feel that Pep, without any gratitude or respect, did everything to ruin my final season.

“He stole my goodbyes with City, a club witnh amazing fans.”

“I would have liked to leave with emotion attached to the club. Similar to Iniesta or Buffon. But Pep prevented this.

“The worst is that towards the end, I felt happy to leave because of my frustration and my sentiment of abandonment and neglect.

“If I shed a tear when saying goodbye to the fans, it’s because of the way things broke down and because I couldn’t bear to see that guy anymore.”

Touré also suggested Guardiola has a totalitarian-like grip at Manchester City, with his allies working at the club.

“I also asked myself questions on our relationship as to whether I scared him. On a human level, it was difficult to deal with this. I am usually very calm, but I had to hold this back.

“The worst is that the owners saw this and let it happen. But it’s normal considering that they put him in charge.

“At City, there is no opposition seeing as all of his men are in key positions. It’s not easy to accept the status of a player paid to not play. That’s the first time that it’s happened to me, and it doesn’t feel good to feel like you’re stealing money. Or to not deserve it.”

In another shot at the Catalan coach, Touré said he had learned more from pretty much every other manager he has worked under – including Manuel Pellegrini. He did give some rare credit to Guardiola’s ideas, however.

“I learned more from my other coaches like Hervé Renard, Frank Rijkaard, Mancini, Pellegrini or Banide,” Touré said. “Beyond the tactical side of things, their managerial and leadership qualities really struck me.

“From a tactical perspective, Pep is obviously impressive. His vision of the game is exceptional. How could one deny it? On the other hand, managing the group is not at the same level.

“With him, I’ll remember what one shouldn’t do in terms of human relationships.”

Yaya also tried to debunk the belief that Guardiola is a genius, going in hard on the idea.

“Pep wants to come across as a genius. He loves that. But behind that, it’s all an act, it’s nonsense. He’s creating a persona. When I see him scratching his head during matches, it makes me laugh. It could be a comedy or PR simply.

“If we didn’t get along well, it’s because I had caught him. But unlike my big bro Eto’o, I didn’t say anything until now.”
P

–The club better not put up anything conected with this sorry excuse for a human being around our club — UTTER CUNT


They've already named a training pitch at the CFA after him, oh and there's the mosaic too.

Petition time?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:33 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Mase wrote:Going on about Pep being a horrible bastard yet his own brother got caught cheating on his wife :lol:


https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/6166447/ ... ka-bailey/

grade a cunt. and a fucking thick one at that!


Give us the gist NT, don't want to click.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm
Supporter of: Euthanasia

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby sheblue » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:07 pm

Grade 1 knobhead.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8004
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:42 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:A third set of quotes from Yaya Touré’s explosive interview with France Football have been released, with Ivorian continuing his attack on Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.

Touré’s most serious allegations were his remarks that Pep Guardiola doesn’t like Africans, but he has also accused Pep of ruining his final year at City, and said he would have preferred no ceremony after his final appearance in sky blue.

“I would have preferred to have no ceremony and leave with my head held high,” Touré told France Football (thanks to GFFN for the translation).

“I feel that Pep, without any gratitude or respect, did everything to ruin my final season.

“He stole my goodbyes with City, a club witnh amazing fans.”

“I would have liked to leave with emotion attached to the club. Similar to Iniesta or Buffon. But Pep prevented this.

“The worst is that towards the end, I felt happy to leave because of my frustration and my sentiment of abandonment and neglect.

“If I shed a tear when saying goodbye to the fans, it’s because of the way things broke down and because I couldn’t bear to see that guy anymore.”

Touré also suggested Guardiola has a totalitarian-like grip at Manchester City, with his allies working at the club.

“I also asked myself questions on our relationship as to whether I scared him. On a human level, it was difficult to deal with this. I am usually very calm, but I had to hold this back.

“The worst is that the owners saw this and let it happen. But it’s normal considering that they put him in charge.

“At City, there is no opposition seeing as all of his men are in key positions. It’s not easy to accept the status of a player paid to not play. That’s the first time that it’s happened to me, and it doesn’t feel good to feel like you’re stealing money. Or to not deserve it.”

In another shot at the Catalan coach, Touré said he had learned more from pretty much every other manager he has worked under – including Manuel Pellegrini. He did give some rare credit to Guardiola’s ideas, however.

“I learned more from my other coaches like Hervé Renard, Frank Rijkaard, Mancini, Pellegrini or Banide,” Touré said. “Beyond the tactical side of things, their managerial and leadership qualities really struck me.

“From a tactical perspective, Pep is obviously impressive. His vision of the game is exceptional. How could one deny it? On the other hand, managing the group is not at the same level.

“With him, I’ll remember what one shouldn’t do in terms of human relationships.”

Yaya also tried to debunk the belief that Guardiola is a genius, going in hard on the idea.

“Pep wants to come across as a genius. He loves that. But behind that, it’s all an act, it’s nonsense. He’s creating a persona. When I see him scratching his head during matches, it makes me laugh. It could be a comedy or PR simply.

“If we didn’t get along well, it’s because I had caught him. But unlike my big bro Eto’o, I didn’t say anything until now.”
P

–The club better not put up anything conected with this sorry excuse for a human being around our club — UTTER CUNT


They've already named a training pitch at the CFA after him, oh and there's the mosaic too.

Petition time?


100% petition time - there’s no way we should have this guys face anywhere at the club , what message does this send to our up and coming young players at our academy ? he’s just completely destroyed his image.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain
 
Posts: 25339
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:51 am
Supporter of: Man City

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:47 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:A third set of quotes from Yaya Touré’s explosive interview with France Football have been released, with Ivorian continuing his attack on Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola.

Touré’s most serious allegations were his remarks that Pep Guardiola doesn’t like Africans, but he has also accused Pep of ruining his final year at City, and said he would have preferred no ceremony after his final appearance in sky blue.

“I would have preferred to have no ceremony and leave with my head held high,” Touré told France Football (thanks to GFFN for the translation).

“I feel that Pep, without any gratitude or respect, did everything to ruin my final season.

“He stole my goodbyes with City, a club witnh amazing fans.”

“I would have liked to leave with emotion attached to the club. Similar to Iniesta or Buffon. But Pep prevented this.

“The worst is that towards the end, I felt happy to leave because of my frustration and my sentiment of abandonment and neglect.

“If I shed a tear when saying goodbye to the fans, it’s because of the way things broke down and because I couldn’t bear to see that guy anymore.”

Touré also suggested Guardiola has a totalitarian-like grip at Manchester City, with his allies working at the club.

“I also asked myself questions on our relationship as to whether I scared him. On a human level, it was difficult to deal with this. I am usually very calm, but I had to hold this back.

“The worst is that the owners saw this and let it happen. But it’s normal considering that they put him in charge.

“At City, there is no opposition seeing as all of his men are in key positions. It’s not easy to accept the status of a player paid to not play. That’s the first time that it’s happened to me, and it doesn’t feel good to feel like you’re stealing money. Or to not deserve it.”

In another shot at the Catalan coach, Touré said he had learned more from pretty much every other manager he has worked under – including Manuel Pellegrini. He did give some rare credit to Guardiola’s ideas, however.

“I learned more from my other coaches like Hervé Renard, Frank Rijkaard, Mancini, Pellegrini or Banide,” Touré said. “Beyond the tactical side of things, their managerial and leadership qualities really struck me.

“From a tactical perspective, Pep is obviously impressive. His vision of the game is exceptional. How could one deny it? On the other hand, managing the group is not at the same level.

“With him, I’ll remember what one shouldn’t do in terms of human relationships.”

Yaya also tried to debunk the belief that Guardiola is a genius, going in hard on the idea.

“Pep wants to come across as a genius. He loves that. But behind that, it’s all an act, it’s nonsense. He’s creating a persona. When I see him scratching his head during matches, it makes me laugh. It could be a comedy or PR simply.

“If we didn’t get along well, it’s because I had caught him. But unlike my big bro Eto’o, I didn’t say anything until now.”
P

–The club better not put up anything conected with this sorry excuse for a human being around our club — UTTER CUNT


They've already named a training pitch at the CFA after him, oh and there's the mosaic too.

Petition time?


100% petition time - there’s no way we should have this guys face anywhere at the club , what message does this send to our up and coming young players at our academy ? he’s just completely destroyed his image.


I thought it was weird we went to those lenghts in the first place. I mean he was fantastic player for us but hardly Colin Bell style legend.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?


Mark Radcliffe
User avatar
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 40230
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:19 pm
Location: Deep in the pimp game
Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Nick » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:09 pm

So I've read the answers, not in quotes, on some French version of tribal football, which they've translated themselves ? Not saying he won't have talked crap but i don't think he's stupid enough to say some of those things?

Interestingly he wanted to go to psg in 2014 and it was nearly done...
Nick
David Silva's Silky Skills
 
Posts: 6682
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:50 pm
Location: MANCHESTER

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:55 pm

got a link so I can look at original?
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Horlock's Aggressive Walk
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:14 am
Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:09 pm

rosbif cuisson 'bleu' wrote:got a link so I can look at original?


Could you give us a little translation?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?


Mark Radcliffe
User avatar
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 40230
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:19 pm
Location: Deep in the pimp game
Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:20 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I think Yaya might actually have a point. At least on some of the points he make.

OK, calm down and keep those fingers in control and hear me out.

Does Pep hate black players? ABSOLUTELY NOT. There is absolutely nothing in his career that would indicate he is a racist. Absolutely NOTHING. HOWEVER, does he like African players? I would say in general probably not. It's a stereotype but stereotype that has roots in truth that African players are undisciplined on the pitch. Pep is EXTREMELY demanding in that in first two thirds of the pitch players follow the system and instructions right down to a T. Remember that Thierry Henry story about him drifting out of position, scoring and then getting substituted at halftime. Black, white, yellow, green, orange or purple. No matter your skin colour, in order for you to play in Pep's system you HAVE to stick to the game plan no matter what.

Does Pep's football translate to mid-table or bottom of the league clubs? Probably not. It is all based on on possession, crisp passing, awareness and movement as a team. It's very sophisticated and Pep is very rigid about it. That's not suited for "clubs like Crystal Palace". Why should we be bothered about that? If Pep ever wants to take that sort of challenge then we'd see how he could adapt the system. However, where he is and where he has been it works.

Do some player get cold shoulder treatment? Probably. Pep likes the youngsters who subscribe to his brand of football. However he isn't really arms around the shoulder type of guy. He demands a lot from others and most from himself. That's why we have likes of Kidd, Arteta and ESPECIALLY Domenec Torrent. As forward thinking as his tactics are as a manager he seems one from the old school. A "gaffer" who doesn't seem like someone who is eager to discuss about the system or much anything else even with more experienced player. I happen to like that. Knowing Yaya he probably wanted to discuss about the way he is being used and shit like that and Guardiola doesn't seem like a chap who is willing to have that sort of conversations.

Does Pep like players who "lick his hand" (better to lick hand than ....)? I'm sure he does. Even more so, I think he wants everyone to be on the boat mentally. But Pep could have ditched him ages ago yet decided to hang on to him. So that should give Yaya nice warm feeling that he at very least touched Pep's hand with tip of his tongue.

And remember, I'm a MASSIVE Pep licker. I would lick his hand. Would probably do more if he asked me to. But Yaya isn't completely off target here.

I won't get involved because you'll go down the line of persecution but what I will say is that you're talking shit.

Many words, fuck all content.

Have a nice day.


You say you will not get involved and act like fucking Anne Frank and then actually get involved. You and that cunt mate of yours are the main reasons why so many solid old posters stay away from this site. Absolutely horrible cunts both of you. Now you got that third cunt who owns some match worn sock to group with. Think I just foe you as well.

Interesting. Never seen myself like that and always thought I was sensible with my posts, not trying to attack anybody unless they had some form of agenda.

Obviously there's me on a wind-up now and then to aid the site when times are slow to bring debate but I'm sure at no time did I come across as a cunt.

By your anger I'd suggest you know the truth, but I'll leave it there and stay away while you have your pop before disappearing again.

Peace out!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
User avatar
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 38910
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:14 am
Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: What Does Yaya Toure Actually Do?

Postby City64 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I think Yaya might actually have a point. At least on some of the points he make.

OK, calm down and keep those fingers in control and hear me out.

Does Pep hate black players? ABSOLUTELY NOT. There is absolutely nothing in his career that would indicate he is a racist. Absolutely NOTHING. HOWEVER, does he like African players? I would say in general probably not. It's a stereotype but stereotype that has roots in truth that African players are undisciplined on the pitch. Pep is EXTREMELY demanding in that in first two thirds of the pitch players follow the system and instructions right down to a T. Remember that Thierry Henry story about him drifting out of position, scoring and then getting substituted at halftime. Black, white, yellow, green, orange or purple. No matter your skin colour, in order for you to play in Pep's system you HAVE to stick to the game plan no matter what.

Does Pep's football translate to mid-table or bottom of the league clubs? Probably not. It is all based on on possession, crisp passing, awareness and movement as a team. It's very sophisticated and Pep is very rigid about it. That's not suited for "clubs like Crystal Palace". Why should we be bothered about that? If Pep ever wants to take that sort of challenge then we'd see how he could adapt the system. However, where he is and where he has been it works.

Do some player get cold shoulder treatment? Probably. Pep likes the youngsters who subscribe to his brand of football. However he isn't really arms around the shoulder type of guy. He demands a lot from others and most from himself. That's why we have likes of Kidd, Arteta and ESPECIALLY Domenec Torrent. As forward thinking as his tactics are as a manager he seems one from the old school. A "gaffer" who doesn't seem like someone who is eager to discuss about the system or much anything else even with more experienced player. I happen to like that. Knowing Yaya he probably wanted to discuss about the way he is being used and shit like that and Guardiola doesn't seem like a chap who is willing to have that sort of conversations.

Does Pep like players who "lick his hand" (better to lick hand than ....)? I'm sure he does. Even more so, I think he wants everyone to be on the boat mentally. But Pep could have ditched him ages ago yet decided to hang on to him. So that should give Yaya nice warm feeling that he at very least touched Pep's hand with tip of his tongue.

And remember, I'm a MASSIVE Pep licker. I would lick his hand. Would probably do more if he asked me to. But Yaya isn't completely off target here.

I won't get involved because you'll go down the line of persecution but what I will say is that you're talking shit.

Many words, fuck all content.

Have a nice day.


You say you will not get involved and act like fucking Anne Frank and then actually get involved. You and that cunt mate of yours are the main reasons why so many solid old posters stay away from this site. Absolutely horrible cunts both of you. Now you got that third cunt who owns some match worn sock to group with. Think I just foe you as well.

Interesting. Never seen myself like that and always thought I was sensible with my posts, not trying to attack anybody unless they had some form of agenda.

Obviously there's me on a wind-up now and then to aid the site when times are slow to bring debate but I'm sure at no time did I come across as a cunt.

By your anger I'd suggest you know the truth, but I'll leave it there and stay away while you have your pop before disappearing again.

Peace out!

Best poster on here and have been for a long while you Beefy lad !

Who is your cunt mate though ? ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
User avatar
City64
Denis Tueart's Overhead
 
Posts: 8244
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Paul68 and 39 guests