Aguero?!?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Aguero?!?

Postby 1950 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:45 am

avoidconfusion wrote:Allegedly bought a house next to Christiano Ronaldo, off to Madrid according to Spanish media.

What the fuck are Madrid playing at... perfect example of how the FFP rules are absolute garbage.

Madrid is a city, mate. He already lives there, doesn't he? Maybe he'll stay with Atlético? Just lookin for a new place?
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: د.إ

Postby 1950 » Wed May 25, 2011 10:48 am

david yearsley wrote:
Beeks wrote:Real President has said there is no truth to the rumour they are in for Aguero

Hmmmm

Not a chance - Madrid would be in fookin flames the day this happens

De Gea to Utd & Aguero to Real, quite the kick in the nuts I'd believe... should both transfers go through of course.
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: د.إ

Postby john@staustell » Wed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Tomas Ujfalusi says Agüero wants to go Real Madrid:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110525/ ... 53173.html

Speaking to the Italian Radio Sportiva Ujfalusi, who played from 2004 to 2008 at Fiorentina before joining Atlético de Madrid, insists that the intention of the Argentinian is to go to a club much greater.

We had understood that he would leave Madrid about 3 or 4 months ago, he wanted a greater club. Much is spoken about Real Madrid...He has decided to stay in Madrid, but in the Real camp, insists the Czech footballer.

"Yesterday we played a last friendly and Agüero wasn't with us, we can't know the reactions of the fans. Agüero was a legend for the fans of Atlético de Madrid, lets see what will happen because there is a great rivalry. I didn't believe it will be easy for Agüero", he added. Before leaving for Buenos Aires, Agüero showed in Barajas Airport that he has taken the decision to leave the red and whites and the board will have to respect that.

"The day I re-signed I made it clear to the board that I would leave whenever I would like to. I have waited until the league has finished",
, said the footballer, who signing interests, among others, Juventus of Turin.

En declaraciones a la italiana Radio Sportiva, Ujfalusi, quien jugó de 2004 al 2008 en el Fiorentina antes de recalar en el Atlético de Madrid, aseguró que la pretensión del argentino es marchar a un club "aún más grande".

"Habíamos entendido que se iría de Madrid desde hace 3 o 4 meses, quería un club aún más grande. Se habla mucho del Real Madrid... Él ha decidido quedarse en Madrid, pero en la parte del Real", afirmó el futbolista checo.

"Ayer jugamos un último amistoso y Agüero no estuvo con nosotros, no podemos saber las reacciones de los aficionados. Agüero era un mito para los aficionados del Atlético de Madrid, veremos qué sucederá porque hay gran rivalidad. No creo que sea fácil para Agüero", agregó. Antes de partir a Buenos Aires, Agüero manifestó en el aeropuerto madrileño de Barajas que ha tomado la decisión de marcharse del club rojiblanco y que la directiva del Atlético de Madrid tiene que respetarla.

"El día que renové ya les dije claro a los directivos que la decisión de irme la tomaría cuando quisiera. He esperado a que haya acabado la Liga", dijo el futbolista, por cuyo fichaje se ha interesado, entre otros, el Juventus de Turín
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Paco Gento » Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:What the fuck are Madrid playing at... perfect example of how the FFP rules are absolute garbage.

What do you mean by this? I'm not exactly familiar with the ffp rules but we've been owned by the fans since the 1st day this club was created and the use of private money has never been allowed, or in other words we spend what we earn and I read somewhere that we will benefit from those ffp rules.
Agüero will go to Chelsea. Barca has Rossi tied up but Villarreal are still in two minds whether to sell as they see in him somebody that will help them thrive in the cl next season. If the Rossi deal doesn't go through Barca will go for Agüero.
Paco Gento
De Michelis's Pace

Supporter of: Real Madrid Castilla
My favourite player is: Butragueño

Postby Paco Gento » Wed May 25, 2011 3:26 pm

john@staustell wrote:Tomas Ujfalusi says Agüero wants to go Real Madrid:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110525/ ... 53173.html

Speaking to the Italian Radio Sportiva Ujfalusi, who played from 2004 to 2008 at Fiorentina before joining Atlético de Madrid, insists that the intention of the Argentinian is to go to a club much greater.

We had understood that he would leave Madrid about 3 or 4 months ago, he wanted a greater club. Much is spoken about Real Madrid...He has decided to stay in Madrid, but in the Real camp, insists the Czech footballer.

"Yesterday we played a last friendly and Agüero wasn't with us, we can't know the reactions of the fans. Agüero was a legend for the fans of Atlético de Madrid, lets see what will happen because there is a great rivalry. I didn't believe it will be easy for Agüero", he added. Before leaving for Buenos Aires, Agüero showed in Barajas Airport that he has taken the decision to leave the red and whites and the board will have to respect that.

"The day I re-signed I made it clear to the board that I would leave whenever I would like to. I have waited until the league has finished",
, said the footballer, who signing interests, among others, Juventus of Turin.

En declaraciones a la italiana Radio Sportiva, Ujfalusi, quien jugó de 2004 al 2008 en el Fiorentina antes de recalar en el Atlético de Madrid, aseguró que la pretensión del argentino es marchar a un club "aún más grande".

"Habíamos entendido que se iría de Madrid desde hace 3 o 4 meses, quería un club aún más grande. Se habla mucho del Real Madrid... Él ha decidido quedarse en Madrid, pero en la parte del Real", afirmó el futbolista checo.

"Ayer jugamos un último amistoso y Agüero no estuvo con nosotros, no podemos saber las reacciones de los aficionados. Agüero era un mito para los aficionados del Atlético de Madrid, veremos qué sucederá porque hay gran rivalidad. No creo que sea fácil para Agüero", agregó. Antes de partir a Buenos Aires, Agüero manifestó en el aeropuerto madrileño de Barajas que ha tomado la decisión de marcharse del club rojiblanco y que la directiva del Atlético de Madrid tiene que respetarla.

"El día que renové ya les dije claro a los directivos que la decisión de irme la tomaría cuando quisiera. He esperado a que haya acabado la Liga", dijo el futbolista, por cuyo fichaje se ha interesado, entre otros, el Juventus de Turín

Ujfalusi said "We knew he wanted to leave and Madrid is a possibility". Predictably the media "interpreted" it as "Kun wanted to go to Real Madrid months ago". MudoDeportivo is a gossip site and very shit one.
Paco Gento
De Michelis's Pace

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed May 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Paco Gento wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:What the fuck are Madrid playing at... perfect example of how the FFP rules are absolute garbage.

What do you mean by this? I'm not exactly familiar with the ffp rules but we've been owned by the fans since the 1st day this club was created and the use of private money has never been allowed, or in other words we spend what we earn and I read somewhere that we will benefit from those ffp rules.
Agüero will go to Chelsea. Barca has Rossi tied up but Villarreal are still in two minds whether to sell as they see in him somebody that will help them thrive in the cl next season. If the Rossi deal doesn't go through Barca will go for Agüero.

Barca,Real,Rags,Milan,Inter dont have to worry about FFP as its not designed to punish debt but stop teams like us.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Paco Gento » Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
Paco Gento wrote:

Barca,Real,Rags,Milan,Inter dont have to worry about FFP as its not designed to punish debt but stop teams like us.

You are right, though, me personally, I don't see any point in it. If you have money you spend it. It's your to enjoy it, and I'm not saying it cos I'm on City site. It's what it is. We've all enjoyed being wealthy and successful I don't see the reason why others can't.
Paco Gento
De Michelis's Pace

Postby paulmclaren » Wed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Not seen much of this guy.
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed May 25, 2011 6:13 pm

paulmclaren wrote:Not seen much of this guy.

Insightful.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed May 25, 2011 7:18 pm

paulmclaren wrote:Not seen much of this guy.

In that case it's a big fat NO from me.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Original Dub » Wed May 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Sorry I don't know this player and I haven't read the thread...

Anyone know what paulmclaren has to say on the matter?
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed May 25, 2011 8:53 pm

Paco Gento wrote:

teams like us? it's designed specifically to stop us. and no one else. at least until the next billionare comes along and wants to "buy" a team to challenge at the highest level.

i find it really amazing that no serious journalist has written about how FFP is designed to be so Anti-CITY. it's been developed to try and thwart us, nothing else.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Fesan » Wed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Paco Gento wrote:

teams like us? it's designed specifically to stop us. and no one else. at least until the next billionare comes along and wants to "buy" a team to challenge at the highest level.

i find it really amazing that no serious journalist has written about how FFP is designed to be so Anti-CITY. it's been developed to try and thwart us, nothing else.

cheers

To be fair it is not to stop us, it is to stop anyone doing what we have done. FFP is WAY too late to stop us, we are the last person through before the door got slammed shut.
Fesan
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Slim » Wed May 25, 2011 9:35 pm

Ohhhh, I will get into this when it isn't 5:30am, but trust me when I say we are the tool, not the target.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby jono1978 » Thu May 26, 2011 8:10 pm

I think there is a strong possibility that he might sign for us depending on the partnerships being signed between us and athletco in the next few days if that go's ahead.
I SAY WHAT I MEEN AND I MEEN WHAT I SAY CITY TILL I DIE
jono1978
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: the mightey blues
My favourite player is: big dave silva.

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu May 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Slim wrote:Ohhhh, I will get into this when it isn't 5:30am, but trust me when I say we are the tool, not the target.

alright well it's not 5.30 and yr humble servants await words on high.

just sayin

also, cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu May 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Haven't we got Tevez?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby freshie » Thu May 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Haven't we got Tevez?

I don't know. Have we? Best ask Slim. Oh no, I forgot it's 5.30 in the morning :)
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wooders » Fri May 27, 2011 10:52 am

tricky one this, certainly the pretender to tevez's crown but we need to know from Carlos asap if he plans to stay or go - I see he has rejected juve apparently to stay at city

That said I really think a mario/kun pairing up front will make up for the goals tevez won't be here to score should the worst happen
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Slim » Fri May 27, 2011 11:10 am

freshie wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Haven't we got Tevez?

I don't know. Have we? Best ask Slim. Oh no, I forgot it's 5.30 in the morning :)

Oh right, forgot about this....I'll put it in the thread talking about FFP instead of here.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum