*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:23 pm

RiderJake wrote:Hi all! I'm a big football fan, I respect all teams and I like Manchester City. Right now I'm following the European League, and I'm having a lot of fun. I hope I don't seem boring to you :)
see https://kassiesa.net/uefa/index.html
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby ruralblue » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:14 am

RiderJake wrote:Hi all! I'm a big football fan, I respect all teams and I like Manchester City. Right now I'm following the European League, and I'm having a lot of fun. I hope I don't seem boring to you :)

We fucking hate Man City on here, it's a guise this ManCity fans. Just look for a chap called Carl he really fucking hates Pep.

Another one to watch out for is Mase, just wants off over players with Tattoo's.

There's also another bloke City64 to watch for. Never been to a game in his life, lives down South queer sort.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Mar 20, 2023 9:57 pm

ruralblue wrote:

We fucking hate Man City on here, it's a guise this ManCity fans. Just look for a chap called Carl he really fucking hates Pep.

Another one to watch out for is Mase, just wants off over players with Tattoo's.

There's also another bloke City64 to watch for. Never been to a game in his life, lives down South queer sort.

Fuck me I’ve hated us a lot at times this season. And Ederson is my new villain the cunt can fuck off with his save percentage motherfucker. Bravo level bollox at some point.

Forza Carson! A city legend and hero.

Welcome to all the new cunts I’m newly spawned and molting soon

Xxx
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:30 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

Fuck me I’ve hated us a lot at times this season. And Ederson is my new villain the cunt can fuck off with his save percentage motherfucker. Bravo level bollox at some point.

Xxx

Welcome home.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby nottsblue » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:34 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

Xxx

Fucking hell

Welcome back Doomie

Hope all is good and you stay and chew the fat

Cheers
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:43 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

Xxx

You sticking around this time nobber or just passing through?

If stopping, round up your posse... Ant London, SoF etc

I will reserve my welcome until you confirm you are stopping. Even one of your nemesis JF/socs has been popping in time to time.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:26 am

CTID Hants wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
ruralblue wrote:

Xxx

You sticking around this time nobber or just passing through?

If stopping, round up your posse... Ant London, SoF etc

I will reserve my welcome until you confirm you are stopping. Even one of your nemesis JF/socs has been popping in time to time.

Johnny Aztec Camera Paedo wasn’t my nemesis. It takes a lot more for me to rate a nemesis.
Nematode, sure no probs.

I’m passing through collecting barnacles and remoras and what not. What the fuck is up? Tell me a story make me happy etc etc

Xxx

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby ruralblue » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:57 am

You popped out for a loaf of bread? Where the fuck have you been for it? Good to see you back Doomie, be nice to see you stop around a bit.

Hope you are well.

One love x
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby seylen » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:58 am

This is one of the most interesting threads here, heh
As this is a self introduction thread, it's probably worth introducing myself. I'm Tara and I started watching football because I adore beer snacks and beer, of course.
seylen
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ederson

Postby Mase » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:39 am

seylen wrote:This is one of the most interesting threads here, heh
As this is a self introduction thread, it's probably worth introducing myself. I'm Tara and I started watching football because I adore beer snacks and beer, of course.

Welcome
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby roddysaint » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:52 am

Hello, I'm roddysaint. I am a plastic fan. Hope you guys can tolerate my moaning, because the MCFC subreddit, BlueMoon, and two City Discord servers couldn't. People do say that I have good takes from time to time.
roddysaint
Danny Mills' Wages

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:42 am

roddysaint wrote:Hello, I'm roddysaint. I am a plastic fan. Hope you guys can tolerate my moaning, because the MCFC subreddit, BlueMoon, and two City Discord servers couldn't. People do say that I have good takes from time to time.

Welcome on board RS

Plenty of half full folks on here. We are City fans after all!
nottsblue

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:19 am

roddysaint wrote:Hello, I'm roddysaint. I am a plastic fan. Hope you guys can tolerate my moaning, because the MCFC subreddit, BlueMoon, and two City Discord servers couldn't. People do say that I have good takes from time to time.
A plastic moaner - why are you only joining now? Lean pickings ahead in our impending glorious triple triumph :lol: :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blues2win » Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:45 pm

How good was that penalty. Right in the side netting. No chance for the goalkeeper if he went the right way.
blues2win
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: david silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:17 pm

blues2win wrote:How good was that penalty. Right in the side netting. No chance for the goalkeeper if he went the right way.
lost your bearings a bit there friend ;)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Goatistuta22 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:16 pm

I’ve been a member of this board for over 10 years, but lost my login details so have just been lurking until now, I supported Bury FC in my youth and followed my favourite player, Colin Bell when he transferred to City (that ages me) and have followed them ever since. Been a season ticket holder for many years with a seats in the Colin Bell stand along with my wife and two of my daughters.
Goatistuta22
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby Goatistuta22 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:19 pm

I’ve been a member of this board for over 10 years, but lost my login details so have just been lurking until now, I supported Bury FC in my youth and followed my favourite player, Colin Bell when he transferred to City (that ages me) and have followed them ever since. Been a season ticket holder for many years with a seats in the Colin Bell stand along with my wife and two of my daughters.
Goatistuta22
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby johnny crossan » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:32 pm

Goatistuta22 wrote:I’ve been a member of this board for over 10 years, but lost my login details so have just been lurking until now, I supported Bury FC in my youth and followed my favourite player, Colin Bell when he transferred to City (that ages me) and have followed them ever since. Been a season ticket holder for many years with a seats in the Colin Bell stand along with my wife and two of my daughters.
Welcome back :D
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

I want to hear your thoughts on the transfer window

Postby Leila1998 » Mon Sep 04, 2023 2:29 pm

Hi guys!

I'm interested in hearing the thoughts of City fans on the club's business this window and opinions on the transfer window as a whole. Who was overpriced? Who will be the best value for money? Which club had the best window?

Share your thoughts in this short survey: https://ivlv.me/KisF9

Thanks in advance :D
Leila1998
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Haaland

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:15 pm

Welcome, all.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum