*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Rob McKay » Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:38 pm

Hello all,

Just wanted to re-introduce myself as I used to post on this site and write the pre-match previews as bobby brows.

I decided to come back to the site as this, along side King of the Kippax, was one of the first ever platforms that gave me the oppourtunity to write about football.

In January, my first book will be launched at the US Soccer Coaches Convention in Los Angeles. This isn't a sales plug (honest), but I just wanted to share it with you guys as this site was such a massive part of me defining my writing style.

Maximise Your Training Session

Thanks,

Rob
Rob McKay
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:32 pm

Rob McKay wrote:Hello all,

Just wanted to re-introduce myself as I used to post on this site and write the pre-match previews as bobby brows.

I decided to come back to the site as this, along side King of the Kippax, was one of the first ever platforms that gave me the oppourtunity to write about football.

In January, my first book will be launched at the US Soccer Coaches Convention in Los Angeles. This isn't a sales plug (honest), but I just wanted to share it with you guys as this site was such a massive part of me defining my writing style.

Thanks,

Rob

Good luck Rob, maybe stick around gain?
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:50 pm

Thanks,

Rob
careful Rob they'll have you banished to off-topic with that link :lol:
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Plain Speaking » Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:01 am

Thanks,

Rob

Thanks Rob looks a good book, there's definitely a place in the market for a grassroots book for coaches, you could do a follow up one for improving developing players? Didn't Mitoma write his college thesis on football dribbling? I enjoyed your pre-match reports on here too. Good luck!
Plain Speaking
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Rob McKay » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:16 pm

CTID Hants wrote:

Thanks,

Rob

Good luck Rob, maybe stick around gain?

Thanks,

That's then plan. Time to increase my circle of City fans again.
Rob McKay
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum