*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Trump's a Blue » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Been on BM for a few years, and still have an account on there. Thought I'd try this place out, as BM has become depressing, too many expecting us to win the treble every year - and very left wing......
Trump's a Blue
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:43 am
Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Nolito

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Trump's a Blue wrote:Been on BM for a few years, and still have an account on there. Thought I'd try this place out, as BM has become depressing, too many expecting us to win the treble every year - and very left wing......


welcome to conspiracytheoryfans.net mate!
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash
 
Posts: 10023
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
Location: here, there, every fucking where
Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: mike mason liam lingo

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Trump's a Blue wrote:Been on BM for a few years, and still have an account on there. Thought I'd try this place out, as BM has become depressing, too many expecting us to win the treble every year - and very left wing......


welcome to conspiracytheoryfans.net mate!

It can be just as depressing in here.
Image

I don't have a crystal ball, but I do have nerves of steel, a will of iron, a heart of gold. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .and a knob of butter.
iwasthere2012
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5812
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Dublin
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby meeesh » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:49 pm

And there is a certain bastard on there whose totally pissed me off,clever bastard at that,so when I told him I'd be there on Saturday if he wanted to add any further,he took it as a threat,as I was typing it wasn't but he had called me a martyr I was curious to see if he needed to add more I was banned lol,the soft fucker
meeesh
Carlo Nash's Debut
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 am
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Justified logic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:09 pm

meeesh wrote:And there is a certain bastard on there whose totally pissed me off,clever bastard at that,so when I told him I'd be there on Saturday if he wanted to add any further,he took it as a threat,as I was typing it wasn't but he had called me a martyr I was curious to see if he needed to add more I was banned lol,the soft fucker

Oh dear, there are so many of those on there, including amongst the mods.
Justified logic
De Jong's Tackle
 
Posts: 1187
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 pm
Location: Our man in the muddle
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby meeesh » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Justified logic wrote:
meeesh wrote:And there is a certain bastard on there whose totally pissed me off,clever bastard at that,so when I told him I'd be there on Saturday if he wanted to add any further,he took it as a threat,as I was typing it wasn't but he had called me a martyr I was curious to see if he needed to add more I was banned lol,the soft fucker

Oh dear, there are so many of those on there, including amongst the mods.


He is a mod,I won't name and shame him,as a few on here may know who he is,mind you that might be a good thing !
meeesh
Carlo Nash's Debut
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:47 am
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby SPICER 123 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:00 am

Hi All,

I am currently doing research around mobile apps and specifically using Man City as a case study. It would be much appreciated if I could get responses from fans and get their opinions on the mobile app.

https://docs.google.com/a/student.leeds ... #responses
SPICER 123
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:50 am
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaleta

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby worsleyweb » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:05 pm

Trump's a Blue wrote:Been on BM for a few years, and still have an account on there. Thought I'd try this place out, as BM has become depressing, too many expecting us to win the treble every year - and very left wing......


Its like Jeremy Corbyns fan club - and do not get me started on the moderators. Two of the posts I have read today from 2 of the mods are an utter disgrace. Bulies is the right word. It would be nice to see this site grow - hopefully not as big and toxic as across there. Shame as the lad who owns it is a decent lad.
worsleyweb
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:13 pm
Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:40 pm

meeesh wrote:Hi lads/lasses

I'm new on here,another off BM,for the last 8 years,but I'm beginning to fall out with far too many on there,so I'm here for new and good debate,and no doubt speaking to matchday goers like myself.

I've had a season ticket for many years,30 plus on and off,and being 45 I've seen some right shit over the years,and visited some right hell holes during our times in the depths,and yes I did go to York,although if you say that on BM then you are ridiculed.

Thankfully I would like to think those dark days are well behind us now,and it is only going to get better and better as time goes on for us all.

Being originally from Chorley,I live a bit further north of there now,we travel to home games normally in car,me and Mrs,with step son,so always room for a little un if anyone from up our neck of woods struggling to get to Manchester from time to time.

I will sit back and enjoy reading the forum now,before no doubt I end up getting stuck in,and no doubt falling out with a few as well hahaha

I have noticed worsleyweb has joined on here as well,and although I don't know him personally he did call me a C***T once or twice on BM,so no doubts are paths will cross again sometime on here !!

Cheers for now

Meeesh

I rarely frequent this thread so a belated welcome over, mate.

You'll find it much slower going to begin with (as I did when I first tranferred over) but that is because we don't have the same traffic in inane posts here that tend to get in the way of the good posters over there.

I recommend the match-day thread when you get back from the game as it's equally as mad as over there but much funnier as we don't get the wums. Well, apart from the one, that is.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets
 
Posts: 5827
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:15 am
Location: Manchester
Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Grandad Rosler, mr_nool, ruralblue, Sister of fu, The Maine Man, Two's Kompany and 17 guests