*** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Rob D » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:08 pm

Just like last Saturday we were in total control of the first 45 minutes of that match in 1993/94 yet when the match ended Alex Ferguson had the audacity to say that it was a travesty that his team were losing at half time.
Rob D
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:32 pm
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby nottsblue » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Rob D wrote:Just like last Saturday we were in total control of the first 45 minutes of that match in 1993/94 yet when the match ended Alex Ferguson had the audacity to say that it was a travesty that his team were losing at half time.

Dont forget the piss soaked old cunt thought the rags were the bettet outfit in the 6-1
nottsblue
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure
 
Posts: 14035
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm
Location: Nottingham
Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Rob D wrote:We were indeed. The match reminded me of the 1993/94 season when we played United at Maine Road and we’re two goals up at half time curtsy of a brace by Niall Quinn only for Eric Cantona to get two goals to level in the second half followed by a late winner by Roy Keane. The difference was that back then we were not expected to win.


I remember that game like it was yesterday. Kippax singing about united fucking up their 2 goal lead against galatasaray and we went and did that. It was tortured.


I was best man at my friends' wedding that day, listening to the game in between the ceremony. The result totally ruined my speech, couldn't remember a thing.

Anyway, what sort of friend schedules his wedding for derby day?
User avatar
Hutch's Shoulder
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp
 
Posts: 3142
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 am
Location: Wild country near Glossop
Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Slim » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:47 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Rob D wrote:Just like last Saturday we were in total control of the first 45 minutes of that match in 1993/94 yet when the match ended Alex Ferguson had the audacity to say that it was a travesty that his team were losing at half time.

Dont forget the piss soaked old cunt thought the rags were the bettet outfit in the 6-1


A better attacking mentality? That was priceless.
Image
User avatar
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 30135
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:57 am
Location: Perth

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Karenc » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 am

Patrick wrote:Just joined the site?

Been lurking but never posted?

Been a member for ages but no one talks to you?


Then introduce yourselves here!


How you found the site, how you became a city fan, your greatest memory of supporting city.... It's all stuff we enjoy hearing so say hello and let us know your story.....



Hi, I am a city fan from West Yorkshire. I was just wondering if maybe my fellow city supporters would take part in my short survey about merchandise in the English Premier League, for my final year project I would be very grateful for your help :) https://goo.gl/forms/XCfnkstjNg2iqGKl2
Karenc
Bianchi's Matchday Snood
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:27 pm
Gender: Female
Supporter of: Man city

Re: *** NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ***

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Karenc wrote:
Patrick wrote:Just joined the site?

Been lurking but never posted?

Been a member for ages but no one talks to you?


Then introduce yourselves here!


How you found the site, how you became a city fan, your greatest memory of supporting city.... It's all stuff we enjoy hearing so say hello and let us know your story.....



Hi, I am a city fan from West Yorkshire. I was just wondering if maybe my fellow city supporters would take part in my short survey about merchandise in the English Premier League, for my final year project I would be very grateful for your help :) https://goo.gl/forms/XCfnkstjNg2iqGKl2


Not really. But last female member to join ended up marrying a poster. Are you single? There's this Irish feller here....
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?


Mark Radcliffe
User avatar
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision
 
Posts: 40223
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:19 pm
Location: Deep in the pimp game
Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: carl_feedthegoat, Dubaimancityfan, RodneyRodney and 30 guests